Pakistan vs Bangladesh| Asia Cup Final | Dhaka | 22/3/12 | Bangladesh' Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 off the last over!

All down to cheema!

Id make bangla favs here!

what a thriller this !!

Deserved winner..whoever it is !... best of luck.. final over .

good move there by Misbah to give the ball to gul here, instead of holding him forthe last over

giving it to gul ahead of cheema makes sense.. what doesn't make sense is why he didn't use one of hammad/cheema before to complete thoes 10 overs, in which way we would've had ajmal/umar to finish! its a tactical blunder!

Yes, but you can't expect Misbah to think that far ahead. His captaincy is full of strategic blunders, but I wanted to give him credit for the right decision there

Bangla still favourites. 9 from 6 is nothing. 1 boundary and its all over

Whatever the result from now I'm happy if we lose atleast we did not get thrashed like people expected and if we WIN? need I say anymore =D

tat no-ball is just unprofessional and careless... you are bowling at the death and u bowl a noball???

9 runs from the last over.

good batting there by Bangla, not going for the big hits and wiating for Cheema in the last over

Whatever the result from now I'm happy if we lose atleast we did not get thrashed like people expected and if we WIN? need I say anymore =D

No,no, no. A good team does NOT think like that. I am a Pakistan supporter, but I'm cheering on Bangladesh here. This would mean a lot more to them than Pakistan.

if cheema manages this i'd give him another series for pak for sure

props to Bangladesh no matter the outcome. They played some really good and consistent cricket throughout the tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back