Pakistan vs England | 18/2/2011 | Warm-up Game | Fatullah | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should chase with about 9 overs to spare :afridi

Will be tough without both power hitters, but more importantly, some batsmen need to spend time out there

Could care less about the result, just bat the 50 overs plz. :fawad

:yk

And if this is really on Al Jazeera, somebody put a link up here before I call a Jihad on this site!

YK needs to perform like collingwood today he has to show that he still has IT (btw is he playing?)

Isn't this a 13 players a side game?

Surely Afridi and Razzaq can come in and bat, if needed?

:yk

And if this is really on Al Jazeera, somebody put a link up here before I call a Jihad on this site!

Use ur brain wise friend why on earth would Al Jazeera show this cricket match? :asif

Done need power hitters to chase this down. Sane batting can take us home. YK and Misbah should lead the way

Sorry I'm just hoping ... praying ... :inti

Also who in blue hell thought it'd be a good idea to have the opening ceremony and then the last warm up match ?? Stupid Pawar, should've given the Biryani Dispenser the reins over the ICC.

:ibutt

Why arent Brit-Pakistanis gettin ready for jumma. Is the match more important? :chacha

Man the opening ceromoney was FLOP Only Afridi Made it look good by pinching Sangakara

Sorry I'm just hoping ... praying ... :inti

Also who in blue hell thought it'd be a good idea to have the opening ceremony and then the last warm up match ?? Stupid Pawar, should've given the Biryani Dispenser the reins over the ICC.

:ibutt

If Ijaz Butt had the reins - the opening ceremony would happen after the WC finishes.

Kamran and Younis need to get amongst the runs here surely. Difficult score to chase.

Hope Stuart Broad goes for atleast 80 runs today when he bowls! :)

Last edited:
Guys - a word of advice who are also using the chat - dont swear/abuse or talk about stuff that you wouldnt in front of your families - instant and irrevocable bans will follow.

128548.jpg

Kamran opening and has hit 2 boundaries in the first over

Akmal trying to prove some point?
Maybe they shift his pos with Ahmed shehzad

Good work from Pakistan giving Akmal a chance to get a decent score.

Pakistan | 0/8 | 1 Over | Need 266 runs to win from 49 Overs

Broad strikes with his second ball as Hafeez edges to first slip to depart for a duck: Pakistan 8-1 off 1.2 overs..

Need to see some carnage from Shehzad and Akmal today...

Hafeez needs to sort his head out he was probably fishing outside the off stump

A bit offtopic can anyone tell me what does a teesra mean?

1) Regular offbreak
2) Doosra which goes the other way
3) Googly/ Straighter one

What is teesra?

Pakistan | 1/8 | 2 Overs | Need 266 runs to win from 48 Overs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back