Pakistan vs England | 18/2/2011 | Warm-up Game | Fatullah | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a waste... Akmal and hafeez are good for nothing seriously, You can't play forever by repeating one performance.

Do you come to IND for regular trips :) !! AFAIK it's very difficult for PAK citizens to get IND visas...

British-born.

I sepnt 2 months: mostly in Bangalore but also went to Mysore, Kochi, Delhi, Agra and Mumbai: I saw one of the cricket stadiums from outside in Mumbai on Marine Drive (I think was Wankhede)

Visited M Chinnaswamy, the scene of the worst Pakistan defeat in history

0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 4 0 0 W

This is exactly why we can't build partnerships. Lack of singles. Either a dot or a boundary

And for Kamran:
R M B 4s 6s
18 0 21 4 0

21 balls... 5 scoring shots. thats it.. :facepalm:

When wll they learn the improtance of SINGLES???`

2 runs off 15 balls is criminal in a powerplay. He shouldn't be there to waste the PP. Promote Razzaq or Umar Akmal.

0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 4 0 0 W

This is exactly why we can't build partnerships. Lack of singles. Either a dot or a boundary

And for Kamran:
R M B 4s 6s
18 0 21 4 0

21 balls... 5 scoring shots. thats it.. :facepalm:

When wll they learn the improtance of SINGLES???`

when they try to take singles, they get run-out....

0 4 0 0 W 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
hadh hai bhai

Singles toh nikaal lo khuda k liye!!

Is Younis Khan playing a test match?

I think they won't look to win here as does not matter.All of them just want to make sure they get enough time out in the middle and get a good touch before the main matches start.

Usual flashy inconsequential innings from an Akmal....will Junior follow his brother's mindless lead?

Strike rate of 11.11
never seen this before in powerplays
it4s a first time in the world
ans the owner is ............ Younis khan

YK doing his best to increase the Required run rate!

Why is everyone panicking.... its too early in the innings

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Lots of overs to go yet ... chill

I am aware of this. I have eyes, I see its 8/50 overs completed.

I want them to lose, just bat out the overs and have Younis and Akmal finish on a decent score. Too much winning is a bad omen :inti

this should be Umar akmal's position in the WC ...

We dont need him to slog he is an excellent middle overs player he has ability to milk spinners for singles and attack them as well

YK doing his best to increase the Required run rate!

You are the worst kind of fan in the world. It's a warm up match for God's sake, show some character here for once AJ and back the damn team instead of crying like a girl.

I am aware of this. I have eyes, I see its 8/50 overs completed.

I want them to lose, just bat out the overs and have Younis and Akmal finish on a decent score. Too much winning is a bad omen :inti

LOL.... too much winning is bad ....

Yeah he is, he should have retired from ODIs 10 years! complete waste of space in ODI team! we needed Muhammed Yousaf in the side!

yeah MOYO would have been injured in training session..

that guy is a pure drama queen and not fit for intl cricket....he can't even carry around his kit anymore, let alone play a cricket match....

geez guys be patient...

yeah MOYO would have been injured in training session..

that guy is a pure drama queen and not fit for intl cricket....he can't even carry around his kit anymore, let alone play a cricket match....

geez guys be patient...

Yeah lets keep out our one world class ODI batsmen and pick a tried and tested failure instead! :facepalm:

Not sure why Shehzad didn't open? and you can see why YK shouldn't be sent at 3.

Yeah lets keep out our one world class ODI batsmen and pick a tried and tested failure instead! :facepalm:

yeah sure the world class based on his performence 20 years ago..

when was the last time he actually score runs?

instead of working on his fitness, he wanted to make money in bangladesh and then he complain not being picked for world cup..***? like he didn't know wc was coming...he should have work on his fitness..

the guy should stick to politics like inzi and continue his drama there..doesn't req much fitness anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back