Pakistan vs England | 1st Twenty20 | Cardiff | 05/09/10 | Eng Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
fawads innings was crucial in the end....another 20-25 would have been interesting

english commentators are stupid there win isnt dominant if akhatr would of caught that it wouldn't have been nearly as close

Wow, I don't think I've seen Morgan this passionate about his winning runs before.

England win by a huge margin. Pakistan took a hammering, poor ground fielding and poor tactics from the skipper.

England win by 5 wickets.

We look a spinner short,Hafeez for Riaz.

changes for next match. fawad dropped. shahid afridi comes up same with umar akmal

Still a good showing from Pakistan

Bad fielding

Bad batting

Good bowling

We need to click in 2 of the 3 areas to win

Ajmal 3 - 30. Poor effort on a spinning wicket. The best bowler Shoaib Akkhter by a distance

Well, I'm suprised - I thought England looked gone when Wright was out. Top play all-round from Yardy.

Pakistan let down by terrible fielding and the wrong batting line. How good they could be, if they only put some effort into the right areas.

Six T20 wins on the bounce for England......

The only one trying to win was Afridi. The others are a bunch of match fixing losers.

Fawad U suck.He has cost us the match.most rubbish player around ,cant even touch the ball.A kick on his bloody ass.wasted precious deliveries.A parchi player.Does not know how to bat,how to bowl.

Gul bowled 2 pathetic overs including that last ball. Where the hell were the yorkers?
Afridi can't just ask Ajmal to win us games we've almost lost. Bring him earlier.
With that kind of fielding, you'll lose more often than win.

Batting? Well it was an off day for most players but Fawad's performance can be singled out as the reason for that low score. Consumed too many balls and kept razzak on in the hut.

Credit to England.

Once again showed how well they understand cricket and each situation.

Gul bowled 2 pathetic overs including that last ball. Where the hell were the yorkers?
Afridi can't just ask Ajmal to win us games we've almost lost. Bring him earlier.
With that kind of fielding, you'll lose more often than win.

Batting? Well it was an off day for most players but Fawad's performance can be singled out as the reason for that low score. Consumed too many balls and kept razzak on in the hut.

Pak have to sit down and define everyones role. Razzaq is wasted down the order. Hes the biggest hitter and didnt even face a ball. Fawad played a test innings 20 off 28 balls. Totally useless. Its not his fault hes simply not a t20 player. Razzaq has to open the batting

Akhtar drop of Morgan and Akmal drop of Yardy after the sketchy batting by Fawad sealed the match. Add in some poor fielding and bad field placing and batting order for good measure.

no changes need in the second game. The top order needs to be adjusted. Send Razzaq up and bring fawad and akmal down.
some of you guyz sound like little whiny kids...wanting six on every ball and a wicket on every delivery...get real

very poor team performance! strange scorecard how can a team score 126 with only four player out usually its 7 or 8 down. Razaaq was just razzaq today no penetration in his bowling and rubbish in the field. Ajmal should have come on after the 7th over. Why was wahab in the team does not add anything. All of shoaibs hard work was cancelled out with his poor catching and fielding. Fawad really struggles under pressure he needs to to calm down and relax. No positives from todays game!!

lol my dad calls T20 harami cricket. pretty right if you ask me one mistake and your done

they will play on the same pitch next game. They better not have same batting line up

Afridi thinks Sidebottom bowled well. Seriously? He was the worst bowler along with Broad.
How about your fielding which was the actual reason for the loss?

Lala's thinking cap is certainly not on today.

Afridi thinks Sidebottom bowled well. Seriously? He was the worst bowler along with Broad.
How about your fielding which was the actual reason for the loss?

Lala's thinking cap is certainly not on today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back