Pakistan Vs England | 2nd ODI | Abu Dhabi | 15/2/12 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rehman should be dropped. Single handedly gives the game away. I have never in all my life seen such dross batting

11 runs an over from the last 3 is not impossible,

need a couple of good hits and a few lucky 4s

Match kka mujrim is Abdur Rehman or the guy who sent him to bat. This will shatter Rehman's confidence, what was the expectation from him?

Rehman... looked like blind man was playing... what a waste of 2 overs.. :facepalm: its not that I am blaming him or anything.. he showed no positivity ... never moved around in the crease just playing standing at one place..

all blame for afridi he gave away wicket and he knew it was precious
afridi u always mess it uppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

this team is absolutely pathetic at chasing!!!

***** them!

England on the charge to whitewash us, 2-0! :69:

Misbah is waiting till the last over with over 20 to get just like Mohali and he will defend get his 50 remain not out and thats job done for him!

And you lot think Misbah is good for the ODI side coz he brings stability to the innings, he is solid bat and prevents collapses, well good for you people, because until he is captain and in the ODI side, Pakistan are going nowhere in the ODI's!

Test is fine for him what he is suited but when it comes to ODIs and winning games Misbah will never be the answer!

Misbah needs to understand OW cricket, he is ok in test(it was the bowlers) not the captain. He does not

First the Mohali man gives strike to Rehman, then gets himself out too. Loser.

Equation was not difficult at all with 6 down, Rehman just ********************* it.

wicket keeper ka shandar kaich. misbah lout gai hain aur umeen bhi saath le gai hain

Whoever said Rehman was an all rounder? It was painful watching him fish every ball trying to connect. We have no all rounders, and no tail. Pathetic.

Misbah gone

game over thanks to STUPID AFRIDI

217/8

all blame for afridi he gave away wicket and he knew it was precious
afridi u always mess it uppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Afridi is not expected ot win the match with his bat

He played a useful lower order knock and actually got the match into control.

Misbah and Abdul Rehman cost us the game today

I hate Afridi and Umar akmal, Such a poor shot they played absolutely Pathetic, Cant blame misbah to be honest

Pathetic captain, glad he is out bloody useless waste of a spot and captain!

Never delivers when it matters!

Mard e haq has lost those hitting abilities wich he had in 2007 WC
:facepalm: ... we cant win series now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back