Pakistan Vs England | 2nd ODI | Abu Dhabi | 15/2/12 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
gone and that goes the last hope of a win.

Gul was the only one who can hit sixes from the tail!

England march on . White wash on track. For heaven sake Misbah atleast win the toss next game and bat first.

We need to win the toss next two games. Thats our only hope. We have the worst tail in history. We cannot chase a mediocre total to save our lives

Saeed not giving up hope, that would have been a big six at my local ground. Just needs to get a couple in the middle.

what a mess

all the happiness of 3-0 greenwash(whitewash) now gone

I hate it when we lose the ones that are so within our grasp...

If it were Miandan, Inzi or even Yousuf, i think we would've won today

Single taken. Need Cheema to get the last over down to under 20 to have a chance.

At least Ajmal is being innovative. Rehman looked like a retard with a stick

If somebody is to blame for this loss then its just 1 person for me...

MISBAH, as a captain he has no clue how to approach a total of 250, he is clueless and has no belief in his team to use the batting order according to the situation.

He is selfish and plays for his stats but he never will admit that its his fault for causing so much pressure!

He will say wickets were falling and he had to stabilise the innings.

What he does not realise is that his test approach to every bloody ODI match is what is causing Pakistan to lose games they should be winning!

Misbah is the one and only culprit for me also bcoz how on earth can you send yourself above Umar Akmal and Afridi when you have a total of 250 to chase already 1-0 down the 4 ODI Series and then sending in Rehman when you have Gul and Ajmal who are reliable bats!

He is a cowardly captain!

Pathetic captain, glad he is out bloody useless waste of a spot and captain!

Never delivers when it matters!

You're blaming the wrong person here IMO

Blame STUPID BRAINLESS Afridi who played an ugly horrible swipe, most needless at the time as Pakistan were well in control of the RRR

What's even more annoying is that Afridi just never learns from his mistakes and keeps throwing his wicket away time and again..

Last edited:
Bad bowling, bad fielding and pathetic batting display. Cannot really blame a particular player. It was just a bad team effort.

Team selection should be blamed - dropped Ultra attacking Wahab for Ultra defensive Rehman - shows that they didn't believe in their batting and that attitude rubbed off. Pakistan playing fearful cricket atm. Also terrible tactics in the field and Pakistan were lucky Ajmal/Cheema did well at the death to hold up the score.

in the old days, we would ocassionally win some of these close games

where a tail ender would actually hit a couple of sixes, I remember Abdul Qadir hitting the west indies for a six in the last over, don't really see that any more from PK

MISBAH, as a captain he has no clue how to approach a total of 250, he is clueless and has no belief in his team to use the batting order according to the situation.

He is selfish and plays for his stats but he never will admit that its his fault for causing so much pressure!

What he does not realise is that his test approach to every bloody ODI match is what is causing Pakistan to lose games they should be winning!

Misbah is the one and only culprit for me also bcoz how on earth can you send yourself above Umar Akmal and Afridi when you have a total of 250 to chase already 1-0 down the 4 ODI Series and then sending in Rehman when you have Gul and Ajmal who are reliable bats!

This is just so wrong.

You're blaming the wrong person here IMO

Blame STUPID BRAINLESS Afridi who played an ugly horrible swipe, most needless at the time as Pakistan were well in control of the RRR

What's even more annoying is that Afridi just never learns from his mistakes and keeps throwing his wicket away time and again..
He has a point. When does the captain ever deliver in a finish. Hardly ever. Totally opposite of Inzi

Finn with 4 wickets again!

This disgraceful Pakistan team with a stupid captain deserve to lose!

I want them to lose 4-0 now

Only then will the PCB Management open their eyes!

Test is TEST

ODI is not TEST

T20 is not ODI!

One thing I do know is that Pakistan lost the semi final due to YK and Misbah. India were nervous as fook, still Pak couldn't take advantage.

chalo match haare zaroor hain lekin karkardagi main thori behtari to ayi hai

Another fine Mess from TUKTUK

We should just sacrifice afridi at the top. He always messes up at the end. ATleast we wont be this angry with him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back