Pakistan vs England | 4th ODI | Lord's | 20/09/2010 | Pak Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Razzaq you Nastyyy!! WOW just wow~~!!
:inzi bhai once said that once Razzaq gets going, there is no bowler in the world who can stop him :D
Razaq held true to his reputation today :14:

LOL ahahahahha i remember when he did this against england in some D&N match.
We lost that one but this time hopefully it counts

.. a few minutes ago I said if we get 250, it'll be outstanding work for this pitch.

We have just gotten 265.

Game on.

thats bresnan one day career over pakistani player can destory you confidence forever in just one over!:)))

remember england chased 294 earlier.

might be a little harder in the lights.

Pak will need to get some early wickets, if no wickets, this is not a great score, but a very competitive score

england will look to finish out the series,

OWNED :nj

Could've easily scored 20-30 more runs had Afridi taken the powerplay in 40th over. Anyway, very competitive total

Last edited:
comeon pindi express, gulldozer and razi swingman, destroy the english and shutp lorgat and ICC forever..Inshallah...

remember england chased 294 earlier.

might be a little harder in the lights.

Pak will need to get some early wickets, if no wickets, this is not a great score, but a very competitive score

england will look to finish out the series,

with collingwood and bell back should be a regulation chase........they attacked too late.......wasted 60% of the pp and made use of only 40%.....

nevertheless good innings by razzaq and afridi

with collingwood and bell back should be a regulation chase........they attacked too late.......wasted 60% of the pp and made use of only 40%.....

nevertheless good innings by razzaq and afridi

Some people are never satisfied...

265 is a looks a lot better than the 240 that we seemed to be looking at, it should be a good game

Number of dot balls faced by the batsmen today:

Code:
Kamran Akmal		22 (32)
Mohammad Hafeez		62 (100)
Asad Shafiq		11 (18)
Mohammad Yousuf		 3 (6)
Fawad Alam		31 (52)
Umar Akmal		24 (40)
Shahid Afridi		 8 (22)
Abdur Razzaq		 7 (20)
Umar Gul		 5 (10)
[B]Total		       173 (300)[/B]

England batting line up is strong but i think we have enough, likes of trott bell collingwood don't deal in boundries so need to build the pressure with dot balls not allow singles allowing the runrate to increase. Underlights pakistan to win by 20 or so runs Inshallah!!

SHOULD HAVE DONE THAT 2 3 over before. but i said 260 270 will be possible and shome how we got there

So?
Afridi contributed as well.

Afridi was good, Razzaq was master class. Took the responsibility and displayed his trade mark clean hits, instead of slogging at every thing like a headless chicken.

From Cricinfo:

"Lets talk about 'switching gears'," writes Siva. "Razzaq made just 4 runs in his first 10 balls, 40 runs from the next 10 balls. So can any one tell me from kind of gear system he is using?"

Code:
Kamran Akmal		22 (32)
Asad Shafiq		11 (18)
Mohammad Yousuf		 3 (6)
Fawad Alam		31 (52)
Umar Akmal		24 (40)
Shahid Afridi		 8 (22)
Abdur Razzaq		 7 (20)
Umar Gul		 5 (10)

great work buddy

still short by 10-15 runs England have great chance to win series unless someone perform again like Umar Gul ...but everyday can not be a same day

england spot fixed the last 2 overs????

You know, I was just thinking that. Razzaq(not to take away anything from him) did an amazing job, but manhandling Anderson.... Given whats happened in this tour, I dont know what to believe anymore.

im just looking forward to shoaib takin trotts head off......265 should be a good total under lights

Code:
Kamran Akmal		22 (32)
Asad Shafiq		11 (18)
Mohammad Yousuf		 3 (6)
Fawad Alam		31 (52)
Umar Akmal		24 (40)
Shahid Afridi		 8 (22)
Abdur Razzaq		 7 (20)
Umar Gul		 5 (10)

we needed a few singles in there.

especially Mohammad Hafeez is painful to watch.

They didnt bowl one bouncer to Razzaq in the last two overs :13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back