Pakistan vs England | 4th ODI | Lord's | 20/09/2010 | Pak Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paradox

ODI Debutant
Runs
I have a feeling this match will be very exciting, Pakistan fighting to come back in the series and England fighting.. against Ijaz Butt, really. :))

Less than 2 hours to go for the start. Around one hour or so left for the toss.

I think it will be a one sided win for the English. I really hope I am wrong.

Little early for the match thread innit?

Anyways, inshALLAH inshAllah hoping for a big effort from the boys.

I am sure it will be a high intensity match, INSHALLAH Pakistan will come on top.

4th ODI PAKISTAN VS ENGLAND

So what's the newws guyyzzz..... just one and a half hour left..... I am waiting desperately for today's match.....!!! Hope we will screw up england..!

weather is surprisingly good, considering it is raining in north west for past 3 days.

worthless match ....

1-If pakistan wins, england would claim that they were just going through the motions after what had happened

2-If england wins..well then that's it then!

Already english well known commentators are giving these kind of statements:

Have to be honest: never looked forward to commentating on a cricket match with less enthusiasm than today. Every ounce of interest has gone

http://twitter.com/Aggerscricket

worthless match ....

1-If pakistan wins, england would claim that they were just going through the motions after what had happened

Ijaz Butt has a lot to answer for this.

I am looking forward to the match, who cares if a commentator has lost his interest or not.

If England can't focus on the match after one statement, imagine what our boys have gone through for the past 3 weeks or so.

An english defeat can therefore not be excused at all. They are professionals and should just focus on the game.

I wish that England bat first this time, and Pakistani chase it. It would be different than earlier matches and make it interesting. Let's test how good Pakistan is in Run chase.

i am surprised the match is being held at all...

I heard Broad was in hiding :13: ....

I wish that England bat first this time, and Pakistani chase it. It would be different than earlier matches and make it interesting. Let's test how good Pakistan is in Run chase.

So you have never witnessed a pakistani run chase in the past?

Let's just win the toss and bat and put a good score on the board.

Did you see how the ball moved in the air under lights? We can't handle Anderson's swing at all so batting first would be the right thing imo.

Win the toss, bat first and put up a big total

The wicket being used will be same used for Final on Saturday.

The seamers on both sides got movement and asistance early on. Tahir got lots of spin from the wicket as well.

I think both teams need to realize this is a wicket where you can bet well if you take time to play yourself in.

Bat first. Only chance of winning I believe. If we have to bat last whatever the target we have lost.

worthless match ....

Again negativity of gigantic proportions by you. If you are not interested in the match then WTH are you doing in a match thread. You are one real hater of Pakistan Cricket team.

Lords has small square boundaries and the outfield is extremely fast, so despite whatever little assistance there might be, I still think it should be a high scoring game

Pakistan Winning Chances depends upon Toss v.much :13:

1st Bat = 65 %
2nd Bat = 35%

Pakistan Winning Chances depends upon Toss v.much :13:

1st Bat = 65 %
2nd Bat = 35%

Is this on all the ODIs Pakistan have played, only D/N matches Pakistan have played or the matches Pakistan have played in England?

Gonna miss the whole match

Im gonna bet for Umar to become the topscorer

According to shah jee (a famous bookie in lahore) toss will be a sort of signal in this match. Whoever wins the toss, will win the match.

According to Shamee Bonga, a local bookie in Bahrain, the toss will signal the start of the match...

According to another bookie

One of the two teams will win this match.

Scotland Yard take Ijaz Butt into custody for questioning. He had 10,000 pounds of the marked currency notes given to Mazhar.

Kidding:)

According to a prestigious bookie in India.....

a player named Afridi will play his 300th match today ....

According to a prestigious bookie in India.....

a player named Afridi will play his 300th match today ....

Think we should just have Afridi as captain, simply because he can't stop winning tosses.

Pakistan batting first.

Pakistan in this series won all the tosses hope this game they win as well.

Same team as well. Bell and Collingwood also in for England.

How can Afridi and Razzaq just be both 30.

Its...impossible :ibutt

Trott and Riaz in a fight.

Bring it ON!!!

Lets hope we can put up a total of 250 here then...

there was a small little fight in the nets involving trott the bitc* and wahab riaz, i can expect fireworks today

atherton reported

i have fixed the match

pakistan would score 271

hafeez would get out below 20 yet another time

asad shafiq 31

kami to score 20-30

yousaf bha 60

afridi 35

razzaak 25

gul would bowl 2 madons

shoaib would get 3 wickets

now that enough free prediction

give me more money to reveal more

Trott is a serious dipshit. I seriously hopes he gets floored by a bouncer and gets transported back to South Africa in an ambulance. Fast becoming a hate-worthy person, joining the likes Gambhir and Yuvi in my list...

please Shoaib one for the sake of pakistan "put this rotten peice of ******** trott on ground by a bouncer and breqk his jaw"

i am waiting for it

Gul is also quiet capable of flooring this crap Trott by a sharp bouncer aimed at his face.

Afridi in his 300th ODI will score a brutal 100 Inshallah.

"12.40pm We are hearing there was some sort of altercation in the nets at the Nursery Ground between Jonathan Trott and Wahab Riaz. Waqar Younis and afridi were called onto the balcony at 12.20pm to discuss. There was some discussion that the toss would be delayed, but it all went ahead in the end. We'll bring you more if we get it"

Question: Why weren't Andy Flower and Strauss called onto the balcony to discuss as well? Or did the Pakistanis raise this issue, and so were allowed time to put their case forward?

Guys anyone know .. which country Cricone channel belongs to ?

Good response by Afridi to Atherton. I am glad he was stern and straight-up "**** off mate*.

What exactly did Afridi say to Atherton? What was the conversation like? What did Atherton ask, what did Afridi reply?

How about someone emailing Skysports and telling them stop talking about the spot fixing and stuff on todays commentary and only focus on the cricket

Do or die match for Hafeez

Akmal Jr also under tremendous pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back