Pakistan vs England | 4th ODI | Lord's | 20/09/2010 | Pak Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about someone emailing Skysports and telling them stop talking about the spot fixing and stuff on todays commentary and only focus on the cricket

To be fair them, I don't they have talked about SF during the matches.

Bumble praising Gul's performance in the last match, as I type that, Kami off the strike.

I guess the bright side to all these 'events' is that they've finally shut up about the ashes .

Hafeez will face Anderson next over. I predict an edge, place your bets folks!

can someone plz tell wht was the converstaion btw atherton and afridi at toss?

Finally found a Sky sports Stream...

Hate watching on Geo... they always show too many commercials !!!

Two very low scoring overs. Maybe its fixed scoring lol!

A lesson for pakistans bowlers for later on, dont bowl short on this wicket!

8/0 after 3 overs very much suspicious ICC had started Investigation.

Hafeez is still there by the end of the 3rd over, I guess the pitch is flat?

What happened?

Afridi just answered to all the questions about the latest goings on:

"I don't care about that, I'm just here to play cricket". Even when asked about Butt's comments he said he doesn't know what has been said.

Then at the end he just stormed off. Atherton had a smirk on his face afterwards.

"The Press Association reports: "...reports from the Nursery End nets of an altercation between England batsman Jonathan Trott and Pakistan seamer Wahab Riaz, which was brought to the attention of match referee Jeff Crowe"

Ramiz FAIL.

Its the 3rd time Tests will be played in UAE!

The more i watch Hafeez the more it makes me feel this guy is simply not good enough to be opening in ODIs for Pakistan!

Pinch blocker! Yawn!

Afridi just answered to all the questions about the latest goings on:

"I don't care about that, I'm just here to play cricket". Even when asked about Butt's comments he said he doesn't know what has been said.

Then at the end he just stormed off. Atherton had a smirk on his face afterwards.

Thanks mate.

:110: Rameez will be commentating the UAE series as well.

The more i watch Hafeez the more it makes me feel this guy is simply not good enough to be opening in ODIs for Pakistan!

Pinch blocker! Yawn!

I'd take Imran Nazir or even Imran Farhat over this guy. He just sucks. Simple as.

That boundary at leg side is just too short, Strauss will love that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back