Pakistan vs New Zealand 1st T20I match abandoned due to rain in Rawalpindi

This is very suspicious. Feels like they were planning all along for a 5 over contest once the rains came. There was no effort at all to remove the covers and get the soppers to dry the ground as much as possible. Such a ridiculous sport.

raining at my side, doubt this game will get a result

This is very suspicious. Feels like they were planning all along for a 5 over contest once the rains came. There was no effort at all to remove the covers and get the soppers to dry the ground as much as possible. Such a ridiculous sport.
Yeh u find suspicion while sitting on the internet.

While i am in Pindi and can tell you its been raining the whole day and pindi has a great drainage.

So this makes a few things official

Irfan Khan, Abrar and Usman Khan have officially made their debuts for Pakistan in t20 cricket.
Amir has officially returned so no IPL for him.

all in the space of 2 balls

Glad it's all over all we would have seen is pakistani seniors bullying newzealand debuants

May be God exposed you here

Found it hilarious how Babar hurried off as soon as the rain started. Knew that he and his buddy Rizwan cannot statpad in 5 overs.
obviously that was exactly what he was thinking.

Might as well refund the Pindi lot for the two remaining matches tickets that are sold and shift the venue to Lahore

The difference is my analysis of cricket doesn't get impacted by semantics of a Super Over.

But you could give Babar an entire career of just batting Super Overs and he still wouldn't be able to replicate what you expounded.

It's easy to call yourself an analyst online, one doesn't even need to understand basic rules like in your case.

Babar though is living and breathing cricket so never say impossible. Besides we haven't ever crossed 12 in a super over so I'm sure Babar can do better than that

Some stupidity by NZ on display

Open with a left hander and neutralise Shaheen. He eats these kind of fringe right handed openers for breakfast, why are you serving him this first up?

Should have opted for bowl outs to get a result , stupid on ICC and PCB' s part

Shaheen has still got it!

Not a bad batting order but I think #3 is still too high for Rizwan, but I guess we will still be trying some more combinations the rest of this series.

Do you think Shaheen Afridi will be able to surpass Tim Southee at the top after this 5 Match series between the two sides?

1713484687419.png

Team Update:

Due to the weather, the New Zealand training has been canceled.

Team Update:

Due to the weather, the New Zealand training has been canceled.
Today it will rain pretty much the whole day.

For tomorrow's game. There might be little delay in the late afternoon but it should be cleared up before the game begins. The weather shows clear for Sunday's game as well.

For tomorrow's game. There might be little delay in the late afternoon but it should be cleared up before the game begins. The weather shows clear for Sunday's game as well.
Yeah , BBC weather was showing clear skies for the next 2 games.

Good to have some Int'l cricket after a while .

I hope so. Pakistan is not playing that much cricket so really want to see some games now. It's been a while.

Back