Pakistan vs New Zealand | T20 WC - Semi Final 1 | Cape Town | 22/9/07 | Pak Inns

Status
Not open for further replies.
12thMan said:
Hafeez saying Butt was not feeling well so that is why he opened
I told you all last night, it was a twisted testicle that made him feel unwell.

Daoud said:
Cool heads needed. Cant lose it from here...

yes......we should not lose....malik/misbah/fawad/akmal can bat!!

The Pak batsmen struggling with Bond's slower deliveries

I think, Afridi is under immence pressure when he comes out to bat! maybe that is why he has not performed yet in this tournament

Oxy said:
I told you all last night, it was a twisted testicle that made him feel unwell.
:))
Yeah, I can imagine that would cause a few problems

immubhai said:
I think, Afridi is under immence pressure when he comes out to bat! maybe that is why he has not performed yet in this tournament

love the man for stating the obvious

Gooch really criticising Afridi. Wondering why he needed to take the risk after scoring 4 the previous ball. If it had gone over the mid-on fielder would have been any easy 4 though.

Just need a boundary or 2 to lift the shackles

Dots coming thick and fast off the slow bowlers

The Chaudrey said:
Gooch really criticising Afridi. Wondering why he needed to take the risk after scoring 4 the previous ball. If it had gone over the mid-on fielder would have been any easy 4 though.
hes rite

27 from 27.......we better not lose!!

W63L35 said:
yes......we should not lose....malik/misbah/fawad/akmal can bat!!

True ... but why should it even come to this??? Why is it that AUS and SL can win matches by 9 or 10 wickets, while we crawl through the finished line, bruised, in the final over, irrespective of the size of the target???

We've lost 3 wickets for 14 runs.

Obsessed_in_a_good_way said:
True ... but why should it even come to this??? Why is it that AUS and SL can win matches by 9 or 10 wickets, while we crawl through the finished line, bruised, in the final over, irrespective of the size of the target???

We've lost 3 wickets for 14 runs.

One wicket was lost due to stupid shot by afridi....others wickets due to wicket.......and Nazir/Hafeez played great cricket. We'll still win!

lets not drop our heads here lads....credit to NZ in bowling some tight deliveries ...its a good game ...and will serve us better in keeping our reality check meter in order

Why does Pakistan always bring the game to the last over and cause panic?

PlanetPakistan said:
17 needed of 18 balls!

Should be piece of cake.......
unless we need 1 run in last 2 balls with Misbah facing!!! :D :D :D

Uzzy said:
Why does Pakistan always bring the game to the last over and cause panic?

because it would be no fun otherwise

kashif77 said:
no worries .. easy win guys !

Kashif: Just paid attention to your avatar ... Ron Paul for 2008. I wish!!! Isn't it amazing to have a republican who surfaces to the LEFT of the leading democrat on so many issues. Absolutely amazing!!! And, to think, he hails from the very conservative land of Texastan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back