Pakistan vs New Zealand | T20 WC - Semi Final 1 | Cape Town | 22/9/07 | Pak Inns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oxy said:
Who was doing cartwheels :)) :)))

He's the massager/physio help

Great scenes out there. Lots of hugging/smiles and celebrations.

Lawson says one more to go boys

Alhamdolillah.........BRING ON INDIA

I dont want a 1999 WC final here ......we beat Aus in group stages with style...but Lords WC99 final still stinks............

Now is the occasion to Root for INDIA ...only for them to meet us in the final........and for us to bury the jinx of india in the WC

Well done pakistan

every one here at PP deserves to enjoy this moment.... we've been through a lot..

Congrats to all of you ..... Umar Gul and Imran Nazir should share the MoM

Lawson saying "One more to go" Luv himmm!

Great. Phenomenal. Wonderful.

Congratulations everyone.

Who do we want to play??? Aussies or Indians? Is there a question??? I'm thinking of sweet revenge!!!

khilari said:
every one here at PP deserves to enjoy this moment.... we've been through a lot..

Congrats to all of you ..... Umar Gul and Imran Nazir should share the MoM

Lawson saying "One more to go" Luv himmm!

Well said Khilari.

Malik thanks Pak fans all over the world and praises his bowlers

Brilliant!

It's going to be an immense final :D

I want India in Final this way we will beat all the best team in Cricket (SL, AUS, NZ) on way to be Champion.

3 captains Malik, Vettori and Dhoni playing in their first big series or tournament as captains have reached the semis. And all three performed well

What a fantastic win, Gul the MOTM for some superb bowling. 143 was never enough. Geoff Lawson saying to a team staff, one more match to go (from what I can guess).

Malik/Misbah yet again take care of the formalities.

C'mon India, ball in your court to make it a Pakistan-India final.

Obsessed_in_a_good_way said:
Great. Phenomenal. Wonderful.

Congratulations everyone.

Who do we want to play??? Aussies or Indians? Is there a question??? I'm thinking of sweet revenge!!!

India bro........u can get past the aussies once in the tourney but not twice...we've been there before...however...we havent met india in the final before

so lets hope india do the honourable thing today

Malik saying , Pakistan will be no.1 soon... Go Malik

Umar Gul , MoM... well deserved...

Well deserved. No doubt, any other descion would have been bad.

Lets see his English...

Malik/Lawson win us the game guys!!!!!!!!

no thanks to DNA/Mush

congratulations to pakistan and india occupied kashmir

next match pak-india,

world cup to pakistan

Seems like everyone on the team is competent in English now cept Nazir and Asif.

Great performance. Ignoring the bowl-out against India we are now unbeaten in 9 matches - bring on India or Australia

India - Pakistan final it should be .... better than scripted it will be....

I will be rooting for India today ...

shoaib malik -- very impressive captain... rightly said by the experts in that sky room...
everyone goes to hug malik after victories... speaks volumes of his captaincy

The importance of Lawson's remark along the lines that "there is still one more game to go" during the celebrations, says it all for me. He has kept these guys calm and even in one of the earlier matches, Ian Chappell commented how Lawson was telling one of the players sitting on the sidelines cheering to settle down a bit. Seems like he has played a major role in making sure the players keep their head and don't get carried away. Certainly Malik and Misbah seem to be paying attention.

I predict Australia will be in the finals and inspite of the great performance by Pakistan, I think they will struggle to win the final. I guess we'll find out soon enough :)

Who is that bald, white, old, guy in the maroon shirt. I remember him but can't remmeber his name.

Pak pics playing vs new zealand

getty images [cricinfo]

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 5