Pakistan vs South Africa | 4th ODI | Dubai | 05/11/2010 | PAK Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asad can be a decent bat if he learns how to face spin. :warne

last 7 overs only 26 runs , not very good going

The key thing is that they havnt lost a wicketm considering the way we played against England, anyone could have betted that pakistan will lose wickets at these stages!

Younis needs to star getting a move on here, hes been out there long enough and has seen of he dangerfor himself!

Slowly but surely, pakistan is finding itself a decent combination!

Shafiq didn't even put the poor spinners ball away - short and wide. Dot.

Guys......What had happened to PP? It went down for me for a good 10-15 mins! It wasn't opening on anything....IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari tried all of them! Did it go down for anyone else too?!

asad is a complete different player in his natural position !

This time he gets the cut away, but not timed well.

what a catch up by shafique

Little miss Versitile he is!

This is a good time for Younis to start scoring. Spinners are on, time to pick the singles.

lol one kinda feels for Tanvir Ahmed, waterboy :(

asad looking good, as i said before, this is very important inning from him. If he can built this inning, he will do world of good for pakistan as well as himself.

Glad to see him playing positive cricket

yea they really need to carry on, that's been the problem with Pakistan, If one wickets goes down it mess up the flow and we lose the plot (in rameez raja saying)

Kallis slips one down the leg side and :shafiq plays his favourite nurdle for a single...

This is a good time for Younis to start scoring. Spinners are on, time to pick the singles.

lol one kinda feels for Tanvir Ahmed, waterboy :(

whats so embarassing being a water boy?
Smith was the water boy for sa in the prvious odis..

Pakistan 114/2 (20.3)

Pakistan are well placed here

Pakistan need to get after S.A 4th and 5th bowlers here

Kallis, Duminy and Botha will have to bowl 20 overs between them.

Thats the key to this game i think!

Asad is quite a lucky lad, each run he scores improves his overall average quite significantly

Some players have reached that part of their career where not even a 100* has any effect lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back