Pakistan vs South Africa | 4th ODI | Dubai | 05/11/2010 | PAK Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL.
It's a massive score.

Need an individual performance, and need Farhat and Hafeez out early.

lmao come after 10 over once farhat is out see you at 3.45 or so uk time

Fasten Your seat belts.

Hafeez Greenidge
Imran Lara + Hayden
Asad Richards

will cahse this down on their own.

lets be positive

the hting is who evewr has won the toss in the series so fra has lost

Once again there'll be no planning as to who'll be the aggressor and one who nudges around for 1's and 2's between the openers - Ideally I'd like to see Hafeez doing the aggressive role today! But I know Farty would wanna out do him as he can't bear to see anyone go as PHASSSSSSSHT as him! :farhat

afridi should open , can give pakistan a boost. Does not matter if he gets out we all know he hardly ever scores down the order

Pakistan inns will be usual! Slow start and then the likes of Fawad etc... will slagged off because they arent hitting sixes every ball because run rate is 10 per over...

Pakistan will get smashed tonight!

Come on fawad and his 1000000000000000000000 fans .Tonight is the night

It all depends on Fawad, Younis, and Asad. If either Asad or Fawad bat with Younis then they should be able to lay a good platform. I do not foresee a win unless numberrs 3 or 4 bat through the innings.

botha can play better than our bloody openers . How embarrassing !

I wont be surprised if Farhat scores 50 runs off 30 balls tonight.He is capable

Yk will be the man along with Professor...:hafeez
If Farhat has a brain-fart moment relatively early than we can chase this down...Farhat is the key for South Africa..

Farhat is the man to watch out for , if he scores century pakistan will win otherwise no chance

You know the problem i see ?

South Africa by the time they had 180 runs had scored only 12 boundaries, no 6...

Yet their strike rates were 60's and 70's

How do you propose Pakistan is gonna get to 200 odd with only 10 odd boundaries...

We dont know how to take singles.
:13:

South Africa by the time they had 180 runs had scored only 12 boundaries, no 6...

How do you propose Pakistan is gonna get to 200 odd with only 10 odd boundaries...

We only know how to GIVE singles! We know all the DONT'S! :moyo

Well atleast they won't make the type of start they had last game. Our batsmen overcompensate for the situation. The last game was an easy win, but our start killed it. We had a runrate of around 2.5 and STILL lost top order wickets.

Pak need three easy partnership of 50 runs, then a 70 one. then close there eyes and play blinder.

exactly , if they will try to go for the boundaries rather than taking singles then i am afraid, the game will be over !

I wont be surprised if Farhat scores 50 runs off 30 balls tonight.He is capable
Farhat is more talented maybe...but he's utterly selfish and doesn't use his head, Fawad applies whatever talent he has at least

I can't say for sure who is going to step up to help us win this one, but I know who will NOT step up. :farhat

i don't like the strategy of afridi to give singles and plus our fielding..... , if you are willing to give singles and restricting boundaries (which is impossible to hit ball after ball) then you are asking for a score of 250-275 without any risk involve !

I can't say for sure who is going to step up to help us win this one, but I know who will NOT step up. :farhat

Don't under estimate the power of Lara+Hayden combined. You will be surprised after his innings today. :farhat

Khappay khappay Damaad.

What ever, I want that Fawad should bat ahead of Asad. It is best for both of them.

need Wahab in Top order so he can play a blinder inning in PP overs.. to keep RR steady

Holy Sh!t Farhat and Hafeez looks peeved. I fear for SA bowlers.

The batting order:

1. Frahat
2. Hafeez

3. Younus

4. Fawad

5. Asad

6. Afridi

7. Razzaq

8. Wahab

9. Mana (abdul rehman)

10. Zulqarnain

11. Shoaib

This is beyond the reach of abatting line up comprising of Butt, Hafeez and Asad. Probably asking too much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back