Pakistan vs South Africa | 4th ODI | Dubai | 05/11/2010 | PAK Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan | 1/15 | 2 Overs | Need 260 runs to win from 48 Overs

Hafeez and younis should forget that pak has lost a wicket and play aggressively

S.A fielding in 1st two overs has been better then Pakistans was in the whole of their Inns!

why are the shots not going to rope, seems like pretty well hit, they will tire in another 5-10 overs.

South AFrica will save about 20 runs with their fielding, they have already saved about 4 or 5.

Pakistan will give about 20 runs with their fielding. I think they gave more than that today.

So we are in the hole for 40 runs due to fielding only.

What did these South Africans eat during the break?! Every boundary is being stopped short :(

Hafeez is looking like Akhtar atm.

Pakistan's fitness will be tested here. With the saffers fielding, boundaries will be short supply so it'll be important to run well.

275 will be like chasing 300

Pakistan | 1/22 | 3 Overs | Need 253 runs to win from 47 Overs

7 off the over!

Pak 22/1

Good run rate so far and we havent hit a boundary yet!

South AFrica will save about 20 runs with their fielding, they have already saved about 4 or 5.

Pakistan will give about 20 runs with their fielding. I think they gave more than that today.

So we are in the hole for 40 runs due to fielding only.

Don't forget run outs

I beleive there is definite direction from the dressing room to not bog down like the last match.

These two need to put on a solid and 100+ partnership here...

Gotta go to Jummah in about an hour. I will be making lots of duas for a victory.

told you guys now that farhat is out, saf are in trouble, poor decision by them to get farhat out

Pakistan | 1/26 | 4 Overs | Need 249 runs to win from 46 Overs

4 off the over!

i wsh ramiz would shut his mouth for once.....he makes me wince every time he comes out with his crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back