Pakistan Vs South Africa|match 10|commentary Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

samisback

ODI Debutant
Runs
Alrighty then, less than 4 hours n 56 minutes remain ;)

Rumour has it, Afridi & Rana are dropped for Faisal and Arafat , i hope its not true , for our Teams sake, cause me and Oxy bhai really feel, he can do some serious damage later on today to the Saffies .

anyways fingers crossed & hoping for the best .

will see you all at 9.30 for the pitch report and toss e.t.c inshAllah.

cavin420 said:
Alrighty then, less than 4 hours n 56 minutes remain ;)

Rumour has it, Afridi & Rana are dropped for Faisal and Arafat , i hope its not true , for our Teams sake, cause me and Oxy bhai really feel, he can do some serious damage later on today to the Saffies .

anyways fingers crossed & hoping for the best .

will see you all at 9.30 for the pitch report and toss e.t.c inshAllah.
what? :13:

Good morning by the way, and yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Afridi playing :11:

South Africa play Charl Langeveldt for Peterson while Pakistan bring in newcomer Yassir Arafat for Rana Naved-ul-Hasan :19:

South Africa have won the toss and decided to bat first

South Africa has won the toss and decided to bat first

after all that Afridi is in

Rana dropped for arafat

AJ will be fuming

cavin420 said:
Good morning by the way, and yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Afridi playing :11:

Subhannallah, alahamdulilah.. yes no iqbal.

smith called it correcctly, won the toss n elected to bat.

younis said, it does not matter, he would have fielded anyway, so its good!

Good news, Afridi not dropped for Faisal

Other news, we're bowling first

Bob woolmer, blames the last 10 overs for the last defeat, and boys are up for this one, and we should have scored 274 last time around, and if we keep down to SA down to 220 , we are in this, and will help if the captain scores as well ;)

This is gonna be a good one- I feel it in my bones.

Mo is hillarious in the studio.

TAHIR said:
This is gonna be a good one- I feel it in my bones.

Mo is hillarious in the studio.
yeah, Mohammad akram says, kamran akmal wasted at no.8 , send him at no.3 :))):)))

pak4life said:
why are SA batting first?
They obviously feel, conditions are better if they bat first, plus South-Africans been practicing with a heavy/wet ball in the nets, so they must have mastered it.

cavin420 said:
yeah, Mohammad akram says, kamran akmal wasted at no.8 , send him at no.3 :))):)))

Shut up mo- u dont have a clue. A great cricketer you were!

probably because of their victory under lights aginst SL ... must be confident.

Alright, I have to depend on PP and its crap commentators (just joking!) to provide me today's match till I go to school.

Do it? :p

pitch report : Average score 265 , grass on the pitch, and moisture under the grass, pitch is green, expect to see some more slips and for longer .

The curator : this pitch is little grreener then usual when we last played on the same pitch, Bangla vs sri lanka, he said its more greener than what he would like, since its a one day, did not have enough time to prepare the perfect wicket, and batting would be difficult with the new ball, both innings.

pitch curator said the pitch is a little too green, and he used a "scarifier".
Whats a scarifier?

basically good carry and bounce for the Ball, and the Curator says, we have new ideas for THe DEW and ground conditions, Rudi has helped him out :)))

half time break, reduced from 45 minutes to 30 minutes, just to tackle the dew factor, yeah right 15 minutes, you having a laugh ???

seems like an English wicket to me peeps, only thing which is indian, is the weather ;)

how Shoaib akhtar & asif would have loved this wicket.

lets hope Arafat, RazzaQ, Gul, Rao can make the most of it!

I hope when the curator said he hasnt had enough time on the pitch, it isnt an under prepared crumbler

Imran Farhat, Mohammad Hafeez, Younis Khan, Mohammad Yousuf, Shoaib Malik, Abdul Razzaq, Kamran Akmal, Shahid Afridi, Iftikhar Anjum, Umar Gul, Yasir Arafat

When asked what he would have done, had he won the toss, Younis Khan too indicated that he would have opted to bat first. Pakistan too have made one change, Rana Naved-ul-Hasan makes way for Yasir Arafat.

time for the saffies

DE villiers : we lost the first game, very disappointing, won the 2nd one which was very good, wickets here are playing very slow, especially against the likes of murali/bhajji, hard to get it away, but this pitch should suit us pretty well, we are used on bowling wickets like this, and hopefully will bowl in the right areas and get some wickets!

DE villiers : its make or break time for us , and we have little bit of advantage over pakistan in this one (yeah right chokers, you losing this, you going down, down town, inshAllah :11:

let the battle Commence,

come on lads, lets do this, lets win it!!pakistan zindabad!

Guys - just keep it clean today - no insults or abusing player names etc - its a critical game for Pak and tempers could flare on this thread but we will be keeping an eye on this and we will ban anyone who is not clear on our posting rules

South Africa 0-0 // SOUTH AFRICA HAVE WON THE TOSS AND ELECTED TO BAT //

Gul you lilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll beautyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Smithhhhhhhhhhh lbw , right in the middleeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

oooooooo baleyyyyyyyyy baleyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

oooooooooo shavaaaaaaaaa shavaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

SA 0-1 :11: :11:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back