Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 1st Test | Abu Dhabi | 2/1/14 | Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bowlers have answer for SL batting es they going rather nicely here.

Last edited:
Why they looking de-motivated out there man ... Be patient keep plugging away and we will get the wickets!

Need to keep bowling. ajmal and hafeez can induce mistakes.

Things not going well

Same old story with batting. We could not take lead of 200?
now struggling to take wickets?

Sanga on his way to another 100. can we chase down target above 200 against Herat and CO?

Need the two to bat on till we get to the lead.

Its just one breakthrough, once we get that, we'll be able to run through. That's how things work in the UAE. Wickets were never going to fall as easily as they did in the first innings. Our main problem is we just stick to conventional cricket, we don't try new plans.

For example, if wickets aren't coming, why don't we set fielders for the short ball and push the batsmen back. Or for sanga, put a complete offside field, draw him outside off then an inswinging yorker 2-3 overs later. We wait for things to happen.

Pak almost allowing the game to drift,,

This isn't good
If we have to chase 180+ Srilanka will win then

Yesterday I heard Ramiz Saying in commentary that Pak had the best attack in the World. Even some enthusiastic fan started a thread based on that idiocy and we had hordes people claiming so.

We have surely been humbled today alright

Rameez raja keeps on changing his statements , in india he says something different on Geo he says something different , in dubai he says different , in Southafrica he says something else

We're gonna lose this game horribly aren't we. Different match same story

Sanga is probably gonna go on to score big double hundred. How will we even win or even draw from such a position?

Rameez raja keeps on changing his statements , in india he says something different on Geo he says something different , in dubai he says different , in Southafrica he says something else

That could imply two things, either he may have short term memory loss so he can't remember what he said earlier and hence his statements keep changing OR. HE'S JUST PLAIN OLD STUPID

I hate these situation where you need not just one wicket, but a few and not even one comes

I'm gonna watch this match from cricinfo cant bear watching it live :(

Seriously how can we not get this useless fool of a player Silva out

not even ONE thing going our way. not only does edge not get wicket, goes for four as well

Should we give up on this match right now. No way Pakistan can win if Sri Lanka get to lead with this partnership still intact

Seriously how can we not get this useless fool of a player Silva out

Whats your problem pal ??? You are the only useless fool here. Go n check Silva's domestic stats. 8000+ runs including 28 centuries.

Just enjoy the freaking game.

7 from bhatti over... expensive debut i must say but he should get more chances. We desperately need a breakthrough.

Bhatiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back