Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 1st Test | Abu Dhabi | 2/1/14 | Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless and Until there is a sensational SL Batting Collapse, I believe this match would be a draw.

Given out but reviewed. Pitched out side. Not out :(

I really worry for SL. If we do get a 150+ lead, we won't bowl out Pakistan. That is guranteed. We only have one wicket taker. Our pace bowlers looking toothless and lack consistency. We don't have a Dilshan who could break partnerships in useful conditions.

But good bowl from Bhatti. Pace did him in.

We should try some part timers now. Remember how Younis had Amla on the SA tour when he was looking dangerous. Could surprise the SL batsman.

Bhatti can never be a good test bowler because he is keep on giving freebies

We would gladly do that each time around if it can make us win the match.

What a poor stuff by the lower order absolute no support given to Misbah.

In the last five overs Silva has only faced 10 deliveries, we need to bowl at him more than Sanga

Just hate it when we get ourselves into a decent position and then begin losing :( Need to get 2 quick wickets or match is gone

Also no luck at all. Either passing the edge or edge dropping short

Just seems impossible to get either of these guys out right now. Both settled

Real Test start now for Pakistani bowlers they get things going in the first innings but life tough in this innings and SL won't be playing like this again.

Kaushal is doing a pretty awesome job with reading Ajmal for a guy who faces him first time.

We just need a couple of wickets and then we can run through the lineup.

Is Pakistan able to chase 200+ on this pitch? SL look like they might get a huge lead cos we can't get them out and all the luck is going with them :(

Don't worry, Junaid will eventually find his groove and knock some stumps over.

Sorry if I am being over jazbati. I am like that when situation starts falling out of our hands quickly

So much time left in the match. SL can get 500 and set us HUUUGE target D:

Pakistan cannot chase more than 200 in test cricket. Even that will require Misbah to do a lot of work.

If this partnership goes on till tomorrow we might lost by huge margin :(

We are leaking way too many runs way too quickly, need to uncouple these two or this could become a repeat of 2011. Worse we could lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back