Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 1st Test | Abu Dhabi | 2/1/14 | Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to Waqar talking about the team in his era and the number of captains playing in a single team. Its astonishing.

Chisti is absolutely wonderful. He's without a doubt one of the best commentators from Pakistan.

I find his match commentary bland, but his insights and historical recollections are probably the best out of all commentators.

He was in control of that shot. He looked to cut and it flew over backward point so it was intentional.

Need these two to bat on and on till the end.

Ramiz on we don't have a settled opening pair? Well Dilshan retired so we needed a change. Paranavitana dropped.

When Chandimal opened, we did find success with him against you guys in 2012.

Sanga needs to bat on. can't afford to waste his skills.

Expecting Lankans to fold before tea time tomorrow and Pak to be chasing around 130-140 losing 3-4 wickets

Well, he has done it pretty easily against this opposition.

Yes but there is always a start of a downfall against any opposition..and as a Pakistani I pray it starts from this match onwards.. conditions not the easiest to bat and an in form Junaid and Ajmal I hope we see the back of Sanga shortly. .

Yes but there is always a start of a downfall against any opposition..and as a Pakistani I pray it starts from this match onwards.. conditions not the easiest to bat and an in form Junaid and Ajmal I hope we see the back of Sanga shortly. .

On the contrary, I'm expecting a double ton from him here. :)

On the contrary, I'm expecting a double ton from him here. :)

I certainly hope he delivers for his fans but for myself and my fellow Pakistani supporters I pray he heads back to the pavilion very shortly and would love to see junaid uprooting his middle stump..

Epic collapse coming up after tea Insha Allah..hopefully Our bowlers will come out all guns blazing

SL need to bat on till Tea on Day 4. Should look to bat long and wear out the Pakistanis.

The score and time of events are eerily representing the first innings.

Pakistan need to attack a bit more and make sure we are not chasing more than 140-150 in last innings. .

Quick wickets needed now,
Pakistan didn't make the most of the situation, They should have batted out Srilaknka from the game but the left the door ajar,
But saying that 170+ lead is huge in most places

Really missing Irfan a lot on this pitch he surely would have troubled this top order

I have a feeling Pakistan cannot chase 200 on this pitch. 150 might be hard.

Atleast keeping the run rate quiet, but we really need wickets

Sanga starting to get into a groove.

Ok, we are leaking runs now :(. Should give a go to professor or maybe Younis for a couple of overs. Sanga is looking very threatening today

Barely noticed Bhatti playing in this match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back