Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 1st Test | Day 3 | Abu Dhabi | 20/10/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asad has only himself to blame. He allowed the pressure to build up on him. I like the guy but if he is going to be selfish he can sit next to imran farhat.

I agree we should give him a fair chance and no 6 is not the ideal position for him.

asad is more an opener and onedown than 6

"Cricket has alot more complications, it has alot more things in it" - Waqar :waqar :))

Cheema not getting as much swing as Gul so far. Good line though.

need to get :sangakara out today :misbah

We don't 'need' it at all. They are effectively -299 for 1. We are in a commanding position whether we get him or not.

Though it would, of course, be nice if we got him.

Cheema has been pakistan best bowler in this match and deserves alot more wickets for his effort.

Hopefully we can knock over sanga or the other opener tonight and have sri lanka 2 down.

Cheema has been pakistan best bowler in this match and deserves alot more wickets for his effort.

Hopefully we can knock over sanga or the other opener tonight and have sri lanka 2 down.

i think the match started to be ours when cheema came to bowl in the first inning he completely pressurize srilanka with his spells

i think the match started to be ours when cheema came to bowl in the first inning he completely pressurize srilanka with his spells

Indeed the working over he gave mahela showed pakistan intent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back