Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 2nd ODI | Dubai | 20/12/13 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is enough doubt that it should go in batsman's favor. Shehzad might be lucky there. If he survives, he needs to pick up his strike rate. A very bad inning so far.

Real time looked like a clear catch...put Shehzad out of his misery...pure torture!

Not out....the torture will continue!

Hope he can make it a big one with a GOOD strike rate!

Next ball, wide

Half of the ball touching the ground also benefit of doubt has to be given to the batsman ...too much time being taken ...Not OUT

So we going 4 an over on a track 250 should be good after 16 overs, everyone freaking out? Lol. Everyone wants us to be 100 not out after 12 overs it seems. At least SR is high. Have some patience.

So, our openers are the slow strike rate king. Sharjeel looks much better than Shehzad and Jamshed.

Lol I'm wondering if Misbah think we will score 100 runs in last 10 overs again

everybody talking about Shehzad, what about Hafeez? he looks equally clueless and going at a similar rate

250 will be Winning Total on this Pitch
but i dont see Pakistan touching 250 with Current Run rate

I wonder if either of these guys remember the meaning of scoring runs

how huge was the impact of sharjeel khan i must say after seeing this tuk tuk

Except for Sharjeel, these two batsmen have been very lucky today. They should capitalize on the start.

Guys who are watching the match, is the track doing something or our batsman are too cautious ?

Guys who are watching the match, is the track doing something or our batsman are too cautious ?

track looks on the slower side ... and gripping as well but not as slow as our batters are :ahmed

track looks on the slower side ... and gripping as well but not as slow as our batters are :ahmed

lol :) … thanks for the info … I think this cautious start is taking our batsman into shell.. They score well when they play natural game

8 overs without a boundry !!! what are these 2 doing. take the 7 wides and 1 noball out and they have barely scored 3.5 runs per over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back