Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 2nd ODI | Dubai | 20/12/13 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shehzad trying his level best to run out his partner. I'll rage if he does.

50 for Shehzad, his fifth one on the international stage!

I don't know why he keeps being called a stroke maker, the guys strike rate in ODI is pathetic to say the least! Hopefully he can improve upon this.

good decision by maqsood not to take that single on shahzad's call or he would have been run out again

took a lifetife to reach his fifty..need to convert it into hundred .. the next ffty should not take more than 35 deliveries.

I'm late, but what do you guys have to say on Sharjeel's dismissal? I missed it...

I'm late, but what do you guys have to say on Sharjeel's dismissal? I missed it...

Personally think he was unlucky, there was reasonable amount of doubt there..hit the bat first maybe? Benefit of the doubt should go to the batsmen. Hard done, but it happens sometimes, he will learn.

Pakistan doing very well today.

Very tough wicket. Very slow and hard to take singles so great work by Shehzad.

Also, both dismissals are very unlucky. Sharjeel weren't out and Hafeez was run out.

Poor technique, he gets across a lot with little movement forward with his bat hiding behind the pad. Needs to srot out this issure otherwise would be siting duck against round the wicket stuff.

Poor technique, he gets across a lot with little movement forward with his bat hiding behind the pad. Needs to srot out this issure otherwise would be siting duck against round the wicket stuff.

So after one dismissal, and that to where he was slightly unlucky, there is a problem with his technique?

Big over finally. 14 off it

I'm hoping wicket conservation tactic pulls off today

Maqsood's sixes are the best. Hope he doesn't give his wicket away cheaply.

yes i think he has flaws in his technique. he brings his bat very late..i am not a coach..

Well no one is a finished article when they arrive onto the international stage, needs to adapt and work hard on his game.

maqsood hit for six looks so easy on the eye like the way gayle hit them

he was out. he brings his bat very late. i think thats his weakness.

Personally think he was unlucky, there was reasonable amount of doubt there..hit the bat first maybe? Benefit of the doubt should go to the batsmen. Hard done, but it happens sometimes, he will learn.

Contradictory statements... :)
But from what I've heard and read, I guess he was just unlucky.

I think maqsood is a very gifted batsmen. Such clean strikes. Hope he develops into a world class player

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Contradictory statements... :)
But from what I've heard and read, I guess he was just unlucky.

Yeah, either way, good learning curve for the youngster

That was not needed Maqsood, what have you doneeee :out

Poor guy, trying to up the rate that Shehzad has killed. The latter is a cancer and needs to be extracted and thrown away.

Oh no. Maqsood out. He should have stayed till the end.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back