Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 2nd ODI | Dubai | 20/12/13 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanga, you cheeky, keeper you. Ajju will be looking for you.

common yar...that was to tease u a little...anyway whats your score? i have not checked it yet.

I want Shehzad to get a hundred here, he deserves it. Also a little entertainment from Afridi with the bat be sweet.

We're going slow, at 131/2

It's always nice to see youngsters doing well. Hate to admit it that I considered Shehzad rubbish for most part of his career. But glad he's been proving me wrong lately. Still not consistent, but he'll achieve it with time, he's just a kid.

I dont expect fireworks from shehzad , he will be careful as he is approaching 100 and misbah well :D

I find it sort of hard to believe that Misbah was 17 when Shahzad was born, and now they're batting at the crease together. :))

Shehzad is slowly but surely cementing himself ...

After effect of Champions trophy debacle paid some good dividence to Pakistan cricket one feels ..

Farooq: "The position of this drinks break should be changed, a break just before the batting power play causes a lose in the momentum, this may be the reason often we witness fall of a wicket in first over of the powerplay."
Cricinfo

Misbahhhh damn it...really into the tuk tuk mode now..no intent from him

Misbah Should attack
and Shahzad should Look to Bat till end
One attack and other should Rotate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back