Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 2nd ODI | Dubai | 20/12/13 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor guy, trying to up the rate that Shehzad has killed. The latter is a cancer and needs to be extracted and thrown away.

To Shehzads defense, that shot was not on by Maqsood, should have kept the partnership going through single and doubles, that ball was not their to hit

Misbah knows this is not a collapse situation. No slow go today

I knew expecting another start like the last one was too much to hope for... :(

To Shehzads defense, that shot was not on by Maqsood, should have kept the partnership going through single and doubles, that ball was not their to hit

What would you expect batsman to do on a long hop , block it? The shot was on, it was a poor delivery which just didnt bounce enough.

What would you expect batsman to do on a long hop , block it? The shot was on, it was a poor delivery which just didnt bounce enough.

Well, I would believe if one is a 100% sure that they going to clear the boundary, then go for the hit...he could have played it all along the ground for a boundary...either way...hard done, just saw the reply..it was a great catch.

Good learning curve for Maqsood as well. Needs to keep playing this attacking cricket.

at this rate we score 235...which i think is good let me say that before some poster come after me..

Pakistan Should eye 250

But i dont trust our Bating at all

Collopse Kisi Time bhi ho sakte hai

Danny taking a dig at the England team, saying that the Eng U19 team needs to go help out the senior team down under :))) ...legend Danny is the comm box!

Pakistan Should eye 250

But i dont trust our Bating at all

Collopse Kisi Time bhi ho sakte hai

yes that worries me all the time. no trust in batting whats so ever. even if we get partnership of 200, i still nervous if we can get 250.

Misbah tuk tukking. Go for your shots already, man.

yes that worries me all the time. no trust in batting whats so ever. even if we get partnership of 200, i still nervous if we can get 250.

Yes, sadly this is reputation/perspective they have build up over the last couple of years for us fans :(

Does anyone else think that Shehzad doesn't really play well during the pp overs....seems like he is constricted

Misbah tuk tukking. Go for your shots already, man.

No need, plenty of overs left. Key here is to not panic early and leave a good platform for junior, afridi and bhatti to hit without fear of getting out

tuk tuk tuk tuk here we go, somone put a rocket launcher on him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back