Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 2nd ODI | Dubai | 20/12/13 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ramiz Raja spewing his normal s**t commentary...why is he back in the comm box??

When a person is watching the game, and listening to Ramiz at the sametime, even when Pakistan are in a spot of bother....he just pisses you off even more!

Not a good pp for us...

Last edited:
Misbah needs to start hitting out now. He is nowhere close to his hundred yet. He should be hitting for fours and sixes now.

Misbah is so selfish needs to bat to the situation not for his stupid average.

Good knock by Shehzad, 4th ODI Hundred! Hope he goes on now...and doesn't throw it away

I must say, he started bad, but finished very good. Nice century for Shehzad.

Well played Shezzy. I was hating on him for batting slowly in the beginning, but thats because he usually throws it away after a start. Glad he went big today

PLEASE take RAMIZ OFF THE COMM BOX....the guy has no idea wth he is talking about

This will give Shehzad a good time to recover...are you kidding me...he just got hit on the foot! F'en loser.

Pakistans batting peobs r slowly getting solutions in the form of Maqsood & shehzad... Not good signs for many teams that r already vary about their bowling attack :13:

Think Afridi wants to be out their as he knows these are the bowlers he can tear apart.
But seeing how close those 2 are, I thought Lala would've been the first to stand.

Poor Asad Shafiq, he has to dry out Shezzy's sweaty helmet.

Need some big overs here Afridi cameo will be key like he did in the first game.

Shehzad's ton hamilton St lucia Port Elizabeth Dubai as diversified as an investment portfolio

Time for some sixes now. This inning is lacking some sixes. Let's get some fours and sixes to get to 270. With dew factor, the more runs, the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back