Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 2nd Test | Dubai | 09/01/14 | Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
PCB and its officials a are a joke i mean our domestic bowlers play with Grays ball and every team has the right to use their brand of ball for the home series like Eng Duke and India SG so why the hell PCB use Kokaburra for home series why not Grays ball with which Bowlers as :sadaf Shinwari are swinging in yards

I didnt know that. If you could do that then this has to be the biggest blunder by pcb ever.

If Pakistan can bat decently we can at least push for a draw which after that first innings batting show, is a miracle.

SL is poised for 175-200 lead.

Hopefully by fourth day the match will become interesting.

With that drop match is gone. 200 + lead best we will get is 350 and sl will win by 6 wickets.

Dropping catches in the tiring conditions of UAE is absolute criminal. Pak needs to fly Kami in :yk

adnan dropped AB in Dubai and the result we all know and now Sarf :facepalm:

rahat is just new Mohammad sami to me. bowl 1 or 2 good deliveries ib the over then few free hits

Bowling in UAE with butter fingered fielders is no joke. I know Misbah would be blamed eventually for the loss, but when keepers drop such dollies, then one cannot win, even with a team of 7 Lara's and 4 Marshal's.

This dude is a joke. Far too much pressure on Junaid's young shoulders.

Misbah should try something new, get Shehzad or Younis to bowl, maybe come on himself. You never know who might get a wicket... ;)

Since Misbah took over our pacers have rotated like musical chair barring Junaid here is the list of of them who played here and there

1.Gul 2.Wahab 3.Tanvir Ahmed 3.Cheema 5.Irfan 6.Adil 7.Rahat

now barring Adil n Wahab the rest of them are over 30 no far sightedness by selectors just picking them solely on stats

Since Misbah took over our pacers have rotated like musical chair barring Junaid here is the list of of them who played here and there

1.Gul 2.Wahab 3.Tanvir Ahmed 3.Cheema 5.Irfan 6.Adil 7.Rahat

now barring Adil n Wahab the rest of them are over 30 no far sightedness by selectors just picking them solely on stats

So you suggest Misbah makes them bowl like a trundler, and it's not the bowler's fault?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back