Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 2nd Test | Dubai | 10/01/14 | Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
need to limit the lead to as low as possible. Junaid and ajmal should step up today

I've noticed more than any other team Pakistan waste a lot of reviews on pitched outside leg balls.

Here's where our players mentality is different from SL players. K silva gave up wicketkeeping and focused on his batting now he opens and looks like the real deal. On the other hand we have kamran akmal who refuses to play just as a batsman even when it is for the betterment of the team. Our players have this inferiority complex. Reason why they will always play for themselves and not the team

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Just when I posted that infact :)))

I still stand by that statement.

Would Boult be able to bowl a delivery like that in these kinds of conditions with an old ball?

Boult is a good Test bowler, and at the moment he is better than Junaid in Test Cricket but not by a huge margin.

this is our last chance of coming back need to wipe out the til ASAP otherwise its curtains

We should win it from here, inshallah.

Pakistan is capable of easily chasing 250+ with 2 days days to spare.

All depends on which Pakistan will show up...

Would Boult be able to bowl a delivery like that in these kinds of conditions with an old ball?

Boult is a good Test bowler, and at the moment he is better than Junaid in Test Cricket but not by a huge margin.
NZ wickets are some of the flattest in the world :ibutt

Boult can bring the ball back in consistently, Junaid can't.

ala yaar, i checked score 5 out, then after few mins i checked again and its 7 out. :)

I remember watching England play here 2 years ago and the ball spin on day 1 and by day 3 it was spinning square.

To be fair to Saeed Ajmal, there is nothing in this pitch for him.

This series thus far have produced some atrocious pitches and it doesn't help the brand of cricket being played either. I think with these type of pitches, it should be up to the teams to produce results (hard earned draws are a different ballgame).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back