Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 2nd Test | Dubai | 10/01/14 | Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, did anyone like my dance moves during my brief stint at the crease? :manzoor

Lol, but I'm serious. What were they talking about, any idea? And I've seen Junaid and Irfan talk to umpires too.
:out

Junaid probably sledged in some half english half urdu lingo and gave Herath some warning.

Nuwan Pradeep is doing pretty good for a bowler who averaged 157.00 before the start of this match. :p

I want to stop watching this game so bad, but I'm hooked. It's disappointing to the point of being hilarious. 19 runs on the board, Misbah and YK at the crease already.

So we have 3 tailenders at the top followed by :yk :misbah and then the tail starts again !

Our batsman are so nice, they brought Pradeep's avg. down to 67 already.

Misbah and Yk need to dig in and go BIG. Pakistan's last chance to save this match.

Great performance from top order again :facepalm:

Can we please get rid of hafeez from tests, forever?

Get Fawad Alam back, get haris sohail and sohaib maqsood in, rizwan as wicket keeper, and Irfan in for Rahat.

300 run partnership coming up. Lets go Younis! Lets go Mard-e-Chhaka! :yk :misbah

No shock our pathetic top 3 have flopped again, none of them are good enough to be playing test cricket. so unless YK and Misbah score 200 each we are head towards defeat here!

This is the partnership we need to break. If we can get one of 'em here, it'll be all over for Pakistan.

With the quality of the batsman at the crease, it is important for the Sri Lankan bowlers to maintain their discipline. Don't want to bowl short or wide or both to these two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SL bowlers need to pull their length back a lil bit. No need to pitch it up coz they are not gonna get any movements off this pitch.

With the quality of the batsman at the crease, it is important for the Sri Lankan bowlers to maintain their discipline. Don't want to bowl short or wide or both to these two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This will define the quality of their skills.

Have the commentators been smoking some of Rehmans tobacco they are in a funny mood

Double tons needed from both our senior players here!

Younus has got to be one of the,if not the best player of spin bowling in the world today.

Great performance from top order again :facepalm:

Can we please get rid of hafeez from tests, forever?

Get Fawad Alam back, get haris sohail and sohaib maqsood in, rizwan as wicket keeper, and Irfan in for Rahat.

Do you think our Selectors will do so much favors for our Team??

The only thing they 're gonna do is maybe bring back 30 averaged :shm/Triple Centurion :farhat for Manzoor/Shehzad, Kami for Sarfaraz and Irfan for Rahat.

This is ridiculous from Pakistan,

They never fail to disappoint

You can actually hear the commentators inside the room.

Switch your mics off lol

unbelievable batting by the top 3. Our bowlers bring us back in the game and they ruin it by getting out for single figures.

unbelievable batting by the top 3. Our bowlers bring us back in the game and they ruin it by getting out for single figures.

thats what happens when a) you break up an opening partnership that looked promising and b) bring in a mental lightweight like hafeez!

YK and Misbah showing that there aren't much demons in this pitch after all. Just need a bit of application and to play appropriate shots.

lucky :misbah pull shot great dive by keeper but couldn't hold the ball :four

They are scoring at a decent rate which is what you need too.

Some good fightback by Misbah and YK as always, but will not be enough to avoid defeat.

Pakistan need first make sure they cross 240 somehow and avoid innings defeat. Massive shame if they can't do it/

Pretty much these two are going to have to bat rest of today and almost all of day 4 if we are to get back into this match.

Hope all of you are set with the new Fifty smilies :)

Ajmal thinks he can bat, Rahat does not want's to bat and Junaid can't bat....

Chisti..

lol

"it's not part of DRS but Sri Lanka will take a risk, take a chance on the run out"

-Ramiz Raja

That makes NO SENSE Ramiz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back