Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 2nd Test | Dubai | 11/01/14 | Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khabri420

Senior T20I Player
Runs
Pakistan will resume their overnight score of 132/3, trailing by 91 runs. Misbah and Younis have given some hope as Pakistan look to save the Test match.

The morning session will be crucial for Pakistan in particular and there is some chance for rain later in the afternoon.

did anyone just watch super eye on geo? :s Ramiz just had a go at yousuf live :s

178 possible overs left in the game, pakistan would be happy if a chunk of overs is wiped off.

Not great viewing Khurram missing the ball and the bat ends up between his legs.

Khurram n Hafeez 's demise was baecuse of their appalling techniques

What the hell is Russell saying? Waqar backing out because he couldnt handle pressure even though its not true but how is that funny? :facepalm:

after technique temperament is the main thing in test cricket not flamboyance thats why i am missing :azhar here he bogs down the opposition and frustrates them

New ball will be available in 22 overs so pakistan need to cash as much as the can before they new red cherry. Misbah isn't comfortable against red cherry i am afraid.

Last edited:
New ball will be available in 22 overs so pakistan need to cash as much as they can before they new red cherry. Misbah isn't comfortable against red cherry i am afraid.

at this stage new ball should not be the worry just keep ticking

Nasir Jamshed is the best option he needs to make a comeback specially in Odi's

Shafiq and Misbah have a good partnership record. Let's hope they make another 100+ runs partnership today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back