Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 2nd Test | Dubai | 11/01/14 | Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do wide balls work in tests? Surely that last one was a wide. Pitched outside leg, went behind the batsman.

Nadeem Mirza: "With Sarfraz averaging 11, and the elder akmal in 20s. Umar Akmal should also be tried in Test as wicket keeper batsman. He has done decent job in ODIs."

Nadeem Mirza: "With Sarfraz averaging 11, and the elder akmal in 20s. Umar Akmal should also be tried in Test as wicket keeper batsman. He has done decent job in ODIs."

ideally Umar should start keeping in FC if he is to be played as keeper in tests

pakistan need a couple of big partnerships here.

Sarfaraz / Bhatti and Tail have to fight here.

it looked not out i even can judge from a poor quality stream but not the umpire :))

haha wow, was sure that was clipping leg stump. Must have an inbuilt hawkeye in his brain, Misbah you beauty

before being ousted from test side :kami had a horror run with the bat its just the fascination with him in fact :zoni looked the man for test cricket

And now that sad excuse for a cricketer, Sarfraz will have to face the new ball.

Well that's the game. The hope was fun while it lasted I guess.

I guess if Sarfraz wants to keep his place in the team, this is his chance. Needs at least 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back