Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 3rd Test | Sharjah | 19/01/14 | Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khabri420

Senior T20I Player
Runs
Pakistan resume Day 4 at 291/6, trailing by 137 runs with 4 wickets in hand.

There is rain forecasted for today so it is likely to impact the hours of play to some extent.

Can Pak save this game n match SL's 1st inn. score is victory is out of sight now

This will result in a dull draw..Unless Pakistan skittle the Tamils for a very very low score

Misbah needs to play all the balls now and shield the rest of the tail. Else, we will be all out in no time.

Selfish?

Misbah takes a run on the first ball and exposes Rahman for the rest of the over, knowing Pakistan tail stopped wagging in the last century. This helps Misbah's average if he stays n.o. till the end. Selfish maybe?

Once again poor Misbah will have to the reconstruction job.

99.99 chance of Misbah getting blamed for this too

Eranga is getting reverse swing. Sri Lankan bowlers have out bowled our bowlers in this series.

Misbah needs to play all the balls now and shield the rest of the tail. Else, we will be all out in no time.

Pretty much, he was correct to try and take every run available when Rehman was there because he is capable of hanging around and making runs but I don't trust the others.

Sri Lanka series victory in the cards...courtesy of Shafiq, Hafeez and others.

Misbah takes a run on the first ball and exposes Rahman for the rest of the over, knowing Pakistan tail stopped wagging in the last century. This helps Misbah's average if he stays n.o. till the end. Selfish maybe?

LOL. So Misbah should not expose Rehman who came in to bat at the team being 6 down. Well out tail is Rubbish , dont see anything selfish in that but your hatred for the poor skipper

No. Even the commentators said so, if Pakistan are going to be positive and try to score runs then Misbah did the right thing by taking runs when he could.

Pakistan batting is joke, giving wickets to bad bowlers, When will these people wake up and do some hard work.

Now Talha goes. We might even lose this game if Sri Lanka tried hard enough.

Misbah :)) taking guard literally 4 feet outside legstump to Herath when the ball is delivered :)))

Please tell me someone took a screenshot of that, cracking up here :)))

One more decision which went against Pakistan but when Sri Lanka was batting many decision went in favour of batsman....grrrr

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

If there was a Sri Lankan batsmen in place of Talha, he wouldn't have been given out. Pakistan will review aaaaannnddd onfield call :facepalm: how unfair.

It seems like all umpire's calls have been going against us on this game. Also, we wasted our reviews as well.

Misbah staring into Herath's soul after that negative line:)) He is SO annoyed

Last edited:
Plz ICC we need a last man batting :p
Misbah shud be allowed to bat alone if all others get out ;)

Misbah needs to start batting at number 3 or 4 position. He bats too far down in the order.

Misbah's annoyed looks finally force the umpire to call a wide, which in turn forces Herath to bowl straighter so Misbah can take a single off the fifth ball to keep the strike. Well played.

I hate Sri Lanka's attitude. They would do anything to win a game/series. Pathetic bowling

Misbah needs to start batting at number 3 or 4 position. He bats too far down in the order.

He'd be well served to surround himself with better batsmen rather then mediocre players like Azhar, Shafiq and Hafeez.

Why is everyone complaining about SL's attitude? Knowing Pakistan's pathetic batting they may actually get lucky and draw this match.

I hate Sri Lanka's attitude. They would do anything to win a game/series. Pathetic bowling

If any Pakistan captain used these tactics Sri Lanka are using on the field we would go crazy and insult him and the team.

Great running from Misbah there to get back for two byes and keep the strike

Damn, that was ridiculous. Takes it from outside legstump and hammers it the other way over long-off. Misbah :109::misbah

LOL at the field set by Mathews for Misbah

Should set this field for him from the moment he walks out to bat, regardless of who is batting at the other end. They're all tailenders :))

How underrated our captain is. This man deserves highest civilian gallantry award! For serving PAK in the most crucial times, when everyone else lets us down!!!

How underrated our captain is. This man deserves highest civilian gallantry award! For serving PAK in the most crucial times, when everyone else lets us down!!!

Seriously the amount of pressure he takes, some one like Cook wouldve been dead by now

haha Misbah screaming for two there, thought Ajmal was going to have a heart attack trying to turn back for two :)) Misbah still telling him off now for hesitating for a split second :)) He is a man on a mission this morning :97: :misbah

Ball was already split open badly and yet Sri Lanka were still bowling with it. Thats what I meant when I said Sri Lanka are pathetic and will do anything.

Misbah smashing that soft ball to all places what if it was a hard ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back