Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | Asia Cup | Dhaka | 15/3/12 | 2nd Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
If sarfarz cannot bat plzzz make Umar Akmal the keeper and play another attacking batsman.

Emad: "Shocking how India can bat over 300 and still possibly lose and Pakistan can restrict to 188 and still possibly lose....I'll offer the Indians a trade: Aizaz Cheema for Suresh Raina."

Dhruv: "@ Emad - thanks for your offer, buy why dont u consider Ravindra Jadeja for Aizaz Cheema. We cannot trade off Suresh Raina even for Wasim bhai (not that he is available)."

Adeel wants a bigger swap: "how about exchanging Ajmal for Dhoni??"

Why do some Pakistani fans act so desperate?

Theres the UA we want to see! BEAUT

Like that commentator said, "its time he stops being a promising player and starts delivering"

Last time #YounisKhan scored century it was "16 Nov 2008" its been 3+ years now .... why the HELL he is in ODI's ???

after a long long wait i see the cover drives from akmal ,made my day today

And let the tuk tuk beging. Misbah is so useless and always puts the pressure on his partner. Does this idiot know how to rotate the strike? Every game is not a test match..

Maharoof has one of the worst actions I have seen in the recent past... The guy looks like he is riding a horse and in the end does an awkward contortion to deliver the ball :asif

Ok kid.. No need to flood ur frustration here! We're out of the 90s internet era!

Umar Akmal looking very good; Misbah slowing down for some reason i dont know why.

Misbah playing his game. I think a batting inning fr him starts after the batting pp.

I might be lying but I reckon Misbah has gone in that mode again, he's last three overs must have been tuk tuked

Its is just because the total is so less Pakistan will win, had it been 240 , ....................

What happens to Misbah all of a sudden? It's like he just goes back into his shell for no reason.

Jeez man, it's like Misbah has decided to practice his defensive shots. somebody tell him we're playing an international One Day 50 overs match.

we only need another 100 runs so we should try and keep wickets intact and play the safe approach

These two doing their best to make sure the required run rate goes up to 6.

He was 18 from 20 at one point. Now he's 20 from 39. And then he wonders why we criticize him

So we started to be positive and then instead of pushing on me go back into block mode ***
:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back