Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | Asia Cup | Dhaka | 15/3/12 | 2nd Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
still don't understand why YK is being selected?? He can't score to save his life in ODIs - an odd 50 or a 100 against minnows is saving him

9.6 Kulasekara to Mohammad Hafeez, no run
9.5 Kulasekara to Mohammad Hafeez, no run
9.4 Kulasekara to Mohammad Hafeez, no run
9.3 Kulasekara to Mohammad Hafeez, no run
9.2 Kulasekara to Mohammad Hafeez, no run
9.1 Kulasekara to Mohammad Hafeez, no run

End of over 10 (maiden) Pakistan 31/1

10.6 Lakmal to Younis Khan, no run
10.5 Lakmal to Younis Khan, no run
10.4 Lakmal to Younis Khan, no run
10.3 Lakmal to Younis Khan, no run
10.2 Lakmal to Younis Khan, no run
10.1 Lakmal to Younis Khan, no run,

End of over 11 (maiden) Pakistan 31/1

Prasanna to Mohammad Hafeez, OUT, what a tame dismissal, Mohammad Hafeez c Chandimal b Prasanna 11 (35b 1x4 0x6) SR: 31.42

Just to point out, this is what TUK TUK mentality does builds unecessary pressure and you end up throwing your wicket.
they are chasing 188 not 240-250 2 maidans dont make such a diff the skill set is lacking. Hafeez i have mentioned is no good against top teams

why are your legs shaking? it is an easy total...enjoy the chase...hit some shots, pressurize by good running

If the batsman cant go at least 4 an over,its better to replace them with tailenders.

the pressure is our main enemy now, Misbah needs to stay at the crease no matter what happens

This is what attacking captaincy is; it seems the whole fielding side is inside the circle. This is how you build pressure, Misbah should take notes from Jayawardene

This Umar Akmal's chance to show what he got. Too many excuses, stage is all set for him this time around.

If Pakistan plays 50 overs, Pakistan wins. But you gotta play those normally.

they are chasing 188 not 240-250 2 maidans dont make such a diff the skill set is lacking. Hafeez i have mentioned is no good against top teams

It shouldn't but it did!

13 off 16 Misbah I see the slow down cometh

Good start though relieves the pressure doesn't it!!!

Emad: "Shocking how India can bat over 300 and still possibly lose and Pakistan can restrict to 188 and still possibly lose....I'll offer the Indians a trade: Aizaz Cheema for Suresh Raina."

Fat chance !!

Emad: "Shocking how India can bat over 300 and still possibly lose and Pakistan can restrict to 188 and still possibly lose....I'll offer the Indians a trade: Aizaz Cheema for Suresh Raina."

Fat chance !!

Not Aizaz Cheema but YK for Raina...

:misbah cannot be blamed for the club like batting of the top order, its time for changes and hard decisions.

Shots like those really make this pitch look so easy for batting

Rameez is torturous. A while ago I heard him say "Pakistan is making a mountain out of a mole" (instead of molehill).

Now misbah learns how to build pressure after taking quick wickets. After takingquick wickets he let hafeez bowl for 10 overs. what rubbish captaincy.

9.6 Kulasekara to Mohammad Hafeez, no run
9.5 Kulasekara to Mohammad Hafeez, no run
9.4 Kulasekara to Mohammad Hafeez, no run
9.3 Kulasekara to Mohammad Hafeez, no run
9.2 Kulasekara to Mohammad Hafeez, no run
9.1 Kulasekara to Mohammad Hafeez, no run

End of over 10 (maiden) Pakistan 31/1

10.6 Lakmal to Younis Khan, no run
10.5 Lakmal to Younis Khan, no run
10.4 Lakmal to Younis Khan, no run
10.3 Lakmal to Younis Khan, no run
10.2 Lakmal to Younis Khan, no run
10.1 Lakmal to Younis Khan, no run,

End of over 11 (maiden) Pakistan 31/1

Prasanna to Mohammad Hafeez, OUT, what a tame dismissal, Mohammad Hafeez c Chandimal b Prasanna 11 (35b 1x4 0x6) SR: 31.42

Just to point out, this is what TUK TUK mentality does builds unecessary pressure and you end up throwing your wicket.

I was thinking the same

Hafeez should be dropped, YK should be dropped, Misbah should step down, Watmore is a useless coach.

Another day at the office for pakistan team and fans lol

change for me give younis the boot and bring in shafiq

make akmal open with jamshed

and drop hafeez down the order

also against india i would get rid of afridi and play wahab or abdur rahman

lulz had Shafiq or Ali been playing with that SR , we would see a million threads opened up discussing their dismal SR and his inability to play LOIs .

Just saying :shafiq :azhar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back