Pakistani Talent [U19]: Fayyaz Butt

sarmadsl

Local Club Regular
<div id="selectorElement" style="width:560px;height:330px;">
<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="270" src="//www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/xwauxq" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<script data-cfasync="false" id="EboundAd" type="text/javascript" src="//eboundservices.com/ads/ads.js" width="560px" height="330px"></script>
</div>

he has not played any FC games yet but sounds a very good bowler.

He's very good with the new ball.

where is this guy , hasnt played a single fc game since , he won pakistan semi final in 2010 u-19 wc
http://www.espncricinfo.com/India/content/player/436749.html
[MENTION=138980]TalentSpotterPk[/MENTION] [MENTION=9]Saj[/MENTION] [MENTION=138379]#GreenRoars[/MENTION] [MENTION=57110]JibranAnsari[/MENTION] [MENTION=34564]asfandyar[/MENTION] [MENTION=3200]muhammad saad[/MENTION] [MENTION=57576]MRSN[/MENTION] [MENTION=133627]zabalestmsm[/MENTION] [MENTION=56866]Bullet Drive[/MENTION] [MENTION=133532]Ottoman[/MENTION] [MENTION=139734]Langau[/MENTION]

He was just an avg bowler with a short height and a bit chubby body , hovers around 127-133k and bowls some outswing back in the U19 days , had a good game in the worldcup , no wonder he struggled to get in to FC cricket.

BTW I am really surprised by the Amad Butt improvement (2014 U19 bowler) he used to have the similar(or slightly better) specs of Fayaz Butt he was a bit taller couple of Ks quicker and less chubby plus he could bring the ball back in too. I have heard that he now bowls consistently above 140k

Former U-19 fast bowler Fayyaz Butt

he was too good in 2010 u19 wc.....where z he?anyone knows

He left cricket in 2011.

I remember the last match he played in inter district senior tournament he took 7 wickets in one innings.

He wasn't selected for Fc cricket that season while he deserved to represent Sialkot and next season He wasn't even picked for inter district cup when last year he had taken 13 wickets in 2 matches and outperformed Waqas Ahmed & Mohammad Abbass.

After this He said enough is enough and He left Cricket

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

so the verry known reason for lefting cricket in pak.....would have been a good bowler by now if was from the neighbour country

He left cricket in 2011.

I remember the last match he played in inter district senior tournament he took 7 wickets in one innings.

He wasn't selected for Fc cricket that season while he deserved to represent Sialkot and next season He wasn't even picked for inter district cup when last year he had taken 13 wickets in 2 matches and outperformed Waqas Ahmed & Mohammad Abbass.

After this He said enough is enough and He left Cricket

This is a wild guess, but my gut tells me you're an FC player yourself.

How close am I ??

Hehe No.

I am a Future Medical Scientist InshaAllah doing Msc Molecular Medicine :)

I have the deepest respect for your professional aspirations brother lekin Sir aap nay mere bath ka jawab nahe diya :D

How close am I ??

I have the deepest respect for your professional aspirations brother lekin Sir aap nay mere bath ka jawab nahe diya :D

How close am I ??
Your question has been Answered with a categorical No.

Mein Masters in Science ker raha hun
" Molecular Medicine " k Mazmoon Mein.

Why prompted you to ask me this question for the 2nd time ?

I remeber few months ago you asked this question aswell.

Before moving to Malaysia I used to run an outsourcing firm that generated creative content for aspiring authors across Europe - something to get them out of their mental block wagera wagera so that they have the inspiration to complete jotting down their experiences and provide that biographical account of whatever they've witnessed - that they deemed necessary to have it in a form of book.

There is a significant difference in how people write when

a) They write about something they never experienced i.e. 3rd Person on hearsay
b) They write about something they never experienced in 1st Person.
c) They write about something they experienced but jot it down as 3rd Person
d) They write about something they experienced and own up to it in 1st person.

The way you describe events, your posts i.e. it seems as if I am going option (c) over and over again. Subconsciously a person will choose words differently based on these four aspects I've mentioned above. It could however just be my hunch that's making me feel like this but I clearly get a very personalized feeling from whenever you describe any FC or related incident or event.

However, it would just be that your're very gifted with words Mashallah and are taking me to task on my abilities as well :D

That's the reason why I have asked you the question now a couple of times bro !!

Before moving to Malaysia I used to run an outsourcing firm that generated creative content for aspiring authors across Europe - something to get them out of their mental block wagera wagera so that they have the inspiration to complete jotting down their experiences and provide that biographical account of whatever they've witnessed - that they deemed necessary to have it in a form of book.

There is a significant difference in how people write when

a) They write about something they never experienced i.e. 3rd Person on hearsay
b) They write about something they never experienced in 1st Person.
c) They write about something they experienced but jot it down as 3rd Person
d) They write about something they experienced and own up to it in 1st person.

The way you describe events, your posts i.e. it seems as if I am going option (c) over and over again. Subconsciously a person will choose words differently based on these four aspects I've mentioned above. It could however just be my hunch that's making me feel like this but I clearly get a very personalized feeling from whenever you describe any FC or related incident or event.

However, it would just be that your're very gifted with words Mashallah and are taking me to task on my abilities as well :D

That's the reason why I have asked you the question now a couple of times bro !!
I was a very talented cricketer who Loved Science Alot. So I had to pick one and I picked Science (Higher Education Path)

One of the Reasons was Lack of Merit and Severe Difficulties & Uncertainties Surrounding Profession of Cricket where if you aren't Lucky Enough with No Support in relevent Areas than you risk at falling apart in your Youth with neither being here or there.

I have seen a Carbon Copy of Shoaib Akhtar from the Same City, Same height Built & even similar Hairstyle. A tear away Fast bowler who could not even Make to the District Cricket.

So I opted for Studies and for my other Passion of Science and I am happy with my decision.

I have followed Cricket Religiously Since the Age of 5 and uptil the Age of 15,16 After Holy Quran and School Course Content the Most things I had read about or watched was Cricket.

Many Ppers do not know and even the Superstar of that time also does not remember but I have breaked it here at PP that Mohammad Amir was first Spotted by Great Wasim Akram when He did a Under 16 Talent Hunt for Pepsi. Usually there were 15 to 18 years old Boys who turned up there and there came a 13 years old Boy who had the weakest Built and he stunned everybody including Wasim with his pace and accuracy at that Age.

Cricket has been a huge addiction for Me over the years and I have followed Domestic Players in Depth.

We have a very Corrupt Cricketing System unfortunately. Just as I am writing a Letter Like Post to You with your second name Waqas, Waqas Ahmed's name has clicked in my mind. I have made a thread on him aswell. When certain departments or Regions do not qualify for FC cricket the Pcb high ups , selectors and department of game domestic cricket adjusts Promising players in departmental or regional sides. But Gross Injustice is being done. I won't repeat the name again and again but the fast bowler who has taken his last 100 Fc wickets at an Ave of 16 and SR of 29 has not played for Pakistan A in last 3 years. He is 6,2 and right Arm Fast medium. Similarly this Waqas Ahmed is from Sialkot and if He would have played last Fc season He would have definitely taken lots of wickets and might have made Pakistan A squaf of England aswell. He is so consistent with his line & length, gets bounce and swings and seams the Ball but where is he ? Nowhere

Authorities in Pakistan do not notice what is happening in Inter district and Inter district senior tournament. There was a right hand middle order batsman from Kasur so so Easy on the Eye and Classical player Iftikhar Ahmed. He made headlines by breaking Inter Districts all time Pakistan records and its been 2-3 years he hasn't been given Fc debut and He was only 20 than whereas 2 years ago 37 years old Iftikhar made Fc debut for Faisalabad.

Similarly there was a Fast bowler Rashid Latif who toiled more than 16 years and than made Fc debut at 36 and than He averaged 16 with the ball for 2 seasons. Even at that Age he outbowled all Fc pacers.

Than Jibran Khan Niazi & Mohammad Asif of DI Khan were quality offspinners with Legal Actions. Asif was the best Spinner 3 years ago in Fc season and next season He wasn't picked. Jibran once questioned some one at Association Level where He had a Point and next 13 years he was ignored despite having magnificent start to his Fc career. Even Pakistan Captain who played with him knew him did not even help him in getting into any regional or departmental team.

It has always been my ambition to speak up for these fellows and bring them into Limelight through this Forum and a wish and desire that others also Support me in this Cause until we can Improve things by this Public Awareness. Because we as Humans should help those who aren't done justice with and in whom's life we can bring happiness putting in our hand.

I am in touch with few players as well and I motivate them, back them & advice them. They acknowledge my support and technical help aswell.

After gross Injustice was done yet again with Pakistan Fc Top 3 performers of Last 3-4 years I took a temporary retirement from Unleashing New Talented Players Online by making Ppers aware of them because I just felt Frustrated.

So now I just Post randomly in Cricket Section not with the same Passion & Desire and instead I post more in TimePass thread especially on Religious Matters.

Plus I have to take Care of my MSc Molecular Medicine aswell which is indeed a Top Priority after My Religious Obligations because I want to be the first Pakistani to do Phd in this Subject InshaAllah Taala and contribute to Biomedical Science as a Scientist. May Allah help & Bless Me to do So.

I just wish that History Once Again Sees the Magician once again making World Class Batsman One After the Other His Bunnies and smiling in a silly way at their dances. I don't think in my Lifetime Pakistan will ever produce a Fast Bowler Like Him. He was the Most Difficult Bowler to Face and He would have taken 2 or 3 Tenfers in one Away Tour and would have Set a World Record. No Cricket Bowler in my Lifetime has bowled a bowling Variety as a Pacer like Him. At Lahore he made a visiting team dizzy and shocked at what Magic He was bowling. No Pace bowler would ever Bowl like that on Srilankan Wickets Ever.

Lastly, Nice to know you being a Multitalented Guy and doing Creative Positive things in Life. Keep it Up. As far as your Sad Episode is concerned put it at your Back and keep living a righteous honest hardworking life and dream & dream high in your professional Life. Remember Jo Raat Qabar mein aani hai ussay koi taal nai sakta just balance both and shed the fear away. Lets have your Smiling Face Back permanently. :)

May Allah Bless You.

Kind Regards,
TSPK

I was a very talented cricketer who Loved Science Alot. So I had to pick one and I picked Science (Higher Education Path)

One of the Reasons was Lack of Merit and Severe Difficulties & Uncertainties Surrounding Profession of Cricket where if you aren't Lucky Enough with No Support in relevent Areas than you risk at falling apart in your Youth with neither being here or there.

I have seen a Carbon Copy of Shoaib Akhtar from the Same City, Same height Built & even similar Hairstyle. A tear away Fast bowler who could not even Make to the District Cricket.

So I opted for Studies and for my other Passion of Science and I am happy with my decision.

I have followed Cricket Religiously Since the Age of 5 and uptil the Age of 15,16 After Holy Quran and School Course Content the Most things I had read about or watched was Cricket.

Many Ppers do not know and even the Superstar of that time also does not remember but I have breaked it here at PP that Mohammad Amir was first Spotted by Great Wasim Akram when He did a Under 16 Talent Hunt for Pepsi. Usually there were 15 to 18 years old Boys who turned up there and there came a 13 years old Boy who had the weakest Built and he stunned everybody including Wasim with his pace and accuracy at that Age.

Cricket has been a huge addiction for Me over the years and I have followed Domestic Players in Depth.

We have a very Corrupt Cricketing System unfortunately. Just as I am writing a Letter Like Post to You with your second name Waqas, Waqas Ahmed's name has clicked in my mind. I have made a thread on him aswell. When certain departments or Regions do not qualify for FC cricket the Pcb high ups , selectors and department of game domestic cricket adjusts Promising players in departmental or regional sides. But Gross Injustice is being done. I won't repeat the name again and again but the fast bowler who has taken his last 100 Fc wickets at an Ave of 16 and SR of 29 has not played for Pakistan A in last 3 years. He is 6,2 and right Arm Fast medium. Similarly this Waqas Ahmed is from Sialkot and if He would have played last Fc season He would have definitely taken lots of wickets and might have made Pakistan A squaf of England aswell. He is so consistent with his line & length, gets bounce and swings and seams the Ball but where is he ? Nowhere

Authorities in Pakistan do not notice what is happening in Inter district and Inter district senior tournament. There was a right hand middle order batsman from Kasur so so Easy on the Eye and Classical player Iftikhar Ahmed. He made headlines by breaking Inter Districts all time Pakistan records and its been 2-3 years he hasn't been given Fc debut and He was only 20 than whereas 2 years ago 37 years old Iftikhar made Fc debut for Faisalabad.

Similarly there was a Fast bowler Rashid Latif who toiled more than 16 years and than made Fc debut at 36 and than He averaged 16 with the ball for 2 seasons. Even at that Age he outbowled all Fc pacers.

Than Jibran Khan Niazi & Mohammad Asif of DI Khan were quality offspinners with Legal Actions. Asif was the best Spinner 3 years ago in Fc season and next season He wasn't picked. Jibran once questioned some one at Association Level where He had a Point and next 13 years he was ignored despite having magnificent start to his Fc career. Even Pakistan Captain who played with him knew him did not even help him in getting into any regional or departmental team.

It has always been my ambition to speak up for these fellows and bring them into Limelight through this Forum and a wish and desire that others also Support me in this Cause until we can Improve things by this Public Awareness. Because we as Humans should help those who aren't done justice with and in whom's life we can bring happiness putting in our hand.

I am in touch with few players as well and I motivate them, back them & advice them. They acknowledge my support and technical help aswell.

After gross Injustice was done yet again with Pakistan Fc Top 3 performers of Last 3-4 years I took a temporary retirement from Unleashing New Talented Players Online by making Ppers aware of them because I just felt Frustrated.

So now I just Post randomly in Cricket Section not with the same Passion & Desire and instead I post more in TimePass thread especially on Religious Matters.

Plus I have to take Care of my MSc Molecular Medicine aswell which is indeed a Top Priority after My Religious Obligations because I want to be the first Pakistani to do Phd in this Subject InshaAllah Taala and contribute to Biomedical Science as a Scientist. May Allah help & Bless Me to do So.

I just wish that History Once Again Sees the Magician once again making World Class Batsman One After the Other His Bunnies and smiling in a silly way at their dances. I don't think in my Lifetime Pakistan will ever produce a Fast Bowler Like Him. He was the Most Difficult Bowler to Face and He would have taken 2 or 3 Tenfers in one Away Tour and would have Set a World Record. No Cricket Bowler in my Lifetime has bowled a bowling Variety as a Pacer like Him. At Lahore he made a visiting team dizzy and shocked at what Magic He was bowling. No Pace bowler would ever Bowl like that on Srilankan Wickets Ever.

Lastly, Nice to know you being a Multitalented Guy and doing Creative Positive things in Life. Keep it Up. As far as your Sad Episode is concerned put it at your Back and keep living a righteous honest hardworking life and dream & dream high in your professional Life. Remember Jo Raat Qabar mein aani hai ussay koi taal nai sakta just balance both and shed the fear away. Lets have your Smiling Face Back permanently. :)

May Allah Bless You.

Kind Regards,
TSPK

I am just.........out of words to explain anything :( you truly have the passion and Lagan for the game don't know.

Hath pay hath day kar bhetnay say Kuch nahe hoga I guess, if we (Pakistanis) don't change this culture of nepotism then koie Bahir say aa kar nahe karay ga.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am just.........out of words to explain anything :( you truly have the passion and Lagan for the game don't know.

Hath pay hath day kar bhetnay say Kuch nahe hoga I guess, if we (Pakistanis) don't change this culture of nepotism then koie Bahir say aa kar nahe karay ga.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great lines, though being a mad lover of cricket, i couldn't even play Tape ball cricket due to some reason :)) All i could do is watch and watch and watch.

And i am a person who never give up on any thing, and i am not giving up on my country and it's cricket.

Paiwasta reh shajjar se' umeed e bahar rakh

he was operating in 128kph to 136kph would havee been better nthan amad but ,,though he has improvd much...sad story but its not the way to do things,,u should never give up.......

I just noticed he took the wicket of KL rahul in his 4fer , look where he is is and where Rahul is.

Fayyaz Butt now playing for Oman

Does anyone remember Fayyaz Butt, Pak u19 pace bowler who took 4 wickets against India in U19 WC 2010? He's now playing for Oman after he couldn't even get into Sialkot's team.