Panthers (328) defeat Dolphins (278) comfortably by 50 runs to register their first win of the Champions One-Day Cup 2024

Hurraira isn't that bad actually. This is my first time watching him.

He's got great footwork and is fit and a good runner. I'll hold my judgment for now but so far so good.

If Shadab Khan is scored 60 odd runs with 144 strike means match should not taken seriously at all .

Whenever i watch him in international cricket he was looks clueless with bat .

If Shadab Khan is scored 60 odd runs with 144 strike means match should not taken seriously at all .

Whenever i watch him in international cricket he was looks clueless with bat .
The bowlers are the likes of Nouman chacha and usman qadir, obviously he'd score lol

Huraira needs to have bit more side-on batting stance. Good bowlers on quicker pitches may trouble him with outswing

Wow this sahibzada guy has such a poor technique. he will be badly expose in international cricket. can't play swinging ball and does not have enough range of shots either.Don't know why people are asking for his selection in tests.

I'm liking hirraira so far, but he needs to improve in the 3rd offstump line. Offseing will be his downfall

Shan Masood should take on the role of that Mishal girl in interviewing players.

Her English is not good enough. Shan is bound to be better at least at that

Shan Masood should take on the role of that Mishal girl in interviewing players.

Her English is not good enough. Shan is bound to be better at least at that
Come on bro, you're better then that. She's got a pretty face, will attract audience. Now imagine if you replace that Face with Shan Masood's bhoota.

What do you think will happen?

Atrocious batting from farhan led to hurraira dismissal. Scoring was left entirely to the junior partner
Rather then blaming farhan, maybe blame Hurraira?

I agree farhan is batting rubbish, but this is an odi and Hurraira already made 8 of 2 deliveires. What was the need to throw it away? Just get the single and you have 9?

I agree farhan is batting rubbish, but this is an odi and Hurraira already made 8 of 2 deliveires. What was the need to throw it away? Just get the single and you have 9?
As I said huraira is inexperienced , farhan needed to be more pro-active. Huraira was forced to take chances but expect him to learn from his mistake

He’s clearly looking to beat the bowler when he is down. That’s what Australian/English batsmen do. I think he was just too bored out there, it honestly looked too easy for him.

He’s clearly looking to beat the bowler when he is down. That’s what Australian/English batsmen do. I think he was just too bored out there, it honestly looked too easy for him.
I'm aware however English and aussie batters don't slog my dude.

Butler and Warner were the Classiest examples of bullying bowlers with proper cricketing strokes.

Yes Phil Salt, Travis head and Mcfraser are exceptions as well as a few others.

I'm aware however English and aussie batters don't slog my dude.

Butler and Warner were the Classiest examples of bullying bowlers with proper cricketing strokes.

Yes Phil Salt, Travis head and Mcfraser are exceptions as well as a few others.
He clearly fancies the dance down the track straight six like his uncle Shoaib Malik. Mistimed the shot, it happens

Promising prospect nonetheless

What kind of a team has sarfaraz played.qasim at 5,asif at 6,faheem at 7.lol where are the batters in this team?

The unending problem of Pakistan cricket...

Bk2hNJC.jpg

never mind, i spoke too soon. Just when you think Asif Ali looks good, he gets out

The quality of players haven't been that great in this tournament. Nothing much will change in Pak Cricket after this tournament ends.
Personally, I just want to see more of Hurraira. a bit disappointed that there is no young quickie in this tourament

Don’t get ur hopes up regarding Husnain! Husnain will get smashed in international so please take seat. He is only a domestic player m. 1 out of 40 games he will perform

Some thoughts on the game:

- Jokes to see Usman Khan scoring a century after all the domestic coaches and selectors ignored him for years and he seems like one of the better players available domestically. Just shows how much our domestic coaches & selectors lack the ability to properly evaluate and develop talent.

- Nice to see Haider have a nice game. Seem to take well to that 5/6 role in PSL too so hopefully we can see him dominate in that role in this upcoming season.

- Shadab seems to continue heading towards as a batting allrounder - it's nice to see him bat well but Pakistan need that Shadab that existed in earlier in his career. Did see him bowl some nice overs after 4 overs or so mark - I didn't see the last two so I am not sure how that went but early on he was just bowling consistently too full. Found a better line/length in that 5-6 over mark. I hope he plays a full FC season, puts in the hard yard to fix that line/length issue and get back to the bowler he used to be.

- Happy to see Qasim Akram play well. Talented lad and aesthetically pleasing to watch.

- Arafat Minhas on a squad with Shadow/Usama/Mubasir as the spinners on the team. C'mon... that is utterly stupid and disappointing. Meanwhile Saudi Shakeel has washed up Nauman Ali when Arafat could easily be on that squad getting much needed in-game reps.

Back