Stallions (271/7) defeat Dolphins (97) comprehensively by 174 runs to register their second win of the Champions One-Day Cup 2024

Babar carried the squad. It is only good news that Babar has done well this tourney. Really needed for his confidence. Hate and all, do people think no Babar is good for the future of our cricket?

Babar not taking a single was so selfish

JK29ko4.png

Sarfraz got what he wanted. Got everyone else out and let babar bat till the end and score a century. Chasing this will be tough

Babar carried the squad. It is only good news that Babar has done well this tourney. Really needed for his confidence. Hate and all, do people think no Babar is good for the future of our cricket?

Personally i think he is ok in ODI's and Tests. Not T20's

Fu

Funny stat:

Haris Rauf: T20 SR = 128
Babar Azam: T20I SR = 129
So u want babar to take a single for the risk of a low scoring over
Or don't give a single and instead provide a 12 run over?

Zimbabar scored a century against his level of opposition. Trundlers like mir Hamza and Abbas afridi are tailor made for him to score runs in bulk.
Pathetic trundlers..

Every bodys darling Hurraira out i knew he wasnt good enough although maybe deserves a go in 4 day

Every bodys darling Hurraira out i knew he wasnt good enough although maybe deserves a go in 4 day
His technique is not of an opener and will never work in tests. His batting against pace is also not great to be an opener. This is the second time in as many games, he's gotten out in the same fashion.

The # of this tourament is #EmergingChampions

Yet:

Umar Amin: 34
Sarfaraz: 37
Asif Ali: 32
Mir Hamza: 34
Shan Masood: 34
Mohammad Ali: 31
Faheem Ashraf: 30

Jahandad has been pretty impressive so far. Just needs to increase his pace a little and improve his batting( which has potential). He will be a good option.

Quite impress with jehandad. Bowling on right spots and moving the bowl in both directions at his wish.

Has the emerging talent, Muhammad Hurraira been found out in this tournament? He has been dismissed for 2 consecutive ducks poking swinging deliveries from left-arm pacers to the keeper.

M52r0qK.png

Bobsy’s 5th gear is a modern day white ball batter’s 2nd gear basically
You know I can't take anything you say seriously.

Babar has the highest score in his team with the highest Strike Rate today. Even if his team wins, you will still talk crap about him.

How can anyone anything you say credibly? I mean I usually just ignore it but this needed to be pointed out.

You know I can't take anything you say seriously.

Babar has the highest score in his team with the highest Strike Rate today. Even if his team wins, you will still talk crap about him.

How can anyone anything you say credibly? I mean I usually just ignore it but this needed to be pointed out.
Oh no, you can’t take anything I say seriously, and you just ignore me

How will I be able to sleep at night?
How will I pay my bills?

This saud guy is so so terrible and awful. He is absolutely horrendous without any talent and skill.

Saud should not be in national team. He has scored the softest runs in test cricket and he failed so badly in odis.
He should be kicked out.

As it's crystal clear Pakistan has zero talent in the whole country.

players like Zimbabar are the only ones who are succeeding in the tournament who are just not good enough at international level.

As it's crystal clear Pakistan has zero talent in the whole country.

players like Zimbabar are the only ones who are succeeding in the tournament who are just not good enough at international level.
Zimbu’ hand was forced because KG has scored 2 centuries at no.3

He went through his gears

His 5th gear is as good as Klaasen’s 2nd gear

Salman Butt "There is no point of Abrar bowling to Sarfaraz, when Sarfaraz has been keeping to Abrar all his life and knows what ball is coming!"

KvOqYaS.png

There are some champions here who want sarfaraz in place of rizwan when he cant even handle haris rauf on these tracks lol

Feel sorry for Sarfraz. I have huge respect for him he shouldn't be playing cricket now at this age

This tournament has definitely proven there is no one coming to save pak cricket and the lot that we have,however bad are the best and we have to live with this reality.Maybe we can add a couple of new players but the majority will still remain the same old team that we have.

This tournament has definitely proven there is no one coming to save pak cricket and the lot that we have,however bad are the best and we have to live with this reality.Maybe we can add a couple of new players but the majority will still remain the same old team that we have.
It is also proven the myth of sarfaraz being the greatest cricketing mind in pakistan.I mean the guy played qasim,asif and faheem at 5,6,7 for 2 matches consecutively.

Was Qasim Akram our nexr saviour i cant remember..there is ashwin other side of border scoring centuries when there top order fails and here we are doomed

Has the emerging talent, Muhammad Hurraira been found out in this tournament? He has been dismissed for 2 consecutive ducks poking swinging deliveries from left-arm pacers to the keeper.

M52r0qK.png
Awful technique for an opener. Like his uncle his should play in the middle order.

Was Qasim Akram our nexr saviour i cant remember..there is ashwin other side of border scoring centuries when there top order fails and here we are doomed
I am afraid Qasim akram is another bits and pieces players. Our talent or lack of talent is a real concern.

What a catch from Abrar, there have been many moments of horrid fielding in this tournament. Good to see that we have the ability to pull some blinders.

I hope babar fan boys are watching this game and seeing how pathetic babar is batting from 40-50 and how he's letting the tail fall.

I better not have a babar fan boy come up to me and claim he scored

Babar’s hundred doesn’t seem to bad now that Dolphin’s are 60/4 and Sarfraz dismissed with a SR of 33…

I’ll happily eat my words if Dolphin still win it from here..

Babar’s hundred doesn’t seem to bad now that Dolphin’s are 60/4 and Sarfraz dismissed with a SR of 33…

No team has won batting 2nd, so i think it just gets harder and harder to bat as time goes on

but yes, babar played well (as much as it pains me to say)

That's not the point. Dolphins haven't won a single game, their the weakest team by default and cpuldnt even chase 200 scored by markhors so Babar scoring or not scoring would have had an impact anyway.

What will Babar do against australia or England or India? After all this tournament is not the be all and end all of Pakistan cricket.

We have a ct to play and mind you we are the defending champions of CT so unlike other cups, we have more at stake here atm

Lol this dolphins team is such a joke.

Their captain is a joke, their mentor is a joke their trundlers are joke. This whole team is just a big joke.

Lol this dolphins team is such a joke.

Their captain is a joke, their mentor is a joke their trundlers are joke. This whole team is just a big joke.
This is a Misbah/Waqar influenced Sindh side. They are missing some of their key components

Sharjeel would lift this lot and their performances. He is the big boss opener

Saim is out of place in Saqlain’s side…he is the prince of Sindh

Omair Bin Yousuf doing time for Waqar Younis in Lions.

I hope babar fan boys are watching this game and seeing how pathetic babar is batting from 40-50 and how he's letting the tail fall.

I better not have a babar fan boy come up to me and claim he scored
They were.what about sarfaraz fan bois?

It's becoming a serious concern that teams are struggling to bat out their full 50 overs when chasing.

They were.what about sarfaraz fan bois?
I'm not a sarfi fan boy, I already knew dolphins would lose as their the weakest team.

Sarfi has been done and dusted for a while now as he's 37.

The reason sarfraz is appreciated is due to his services for pakistan cricket. He

A) Single handidely + Wahab riaz took Pakistan into the quater finals of wc 2015 despite pakistan under misbah being humilated black and blue

B) Recovered pakistan from no 9 to no 8 guaranteeing a place in CT

C) Won CT by making key decions such as opting for Babar at no 3 who prior to this had a habit of batting at 4, and bringing nalik back into the squad dueing 2016, As well as Imad who was brought in due to sarfi's under q9 days as they played side by side, Plus letting go of amir hate who was a key reason we won ct, Plus getting rid of hafeez ego to bat at opening which Misbah fed hafeez into and hafeez at no 4 proved to be key.

D) Most succesful PSL captain even to this date in terms of wins plus one trophy gained

E) Took pakistan to no 1 ranked in 2018 including wins againat full strength Australia in a trinseries final

F) Managed to beat NZ as well as England in their home den 2x in 2 cups and kept the Afghanistan streak alive.

His biggest problem was test captaincy and a poor 2018 in odi where he lost multiple odi's and he was awful as a test captain.

However he truly was a dilon ka kaptaan for what he achieved.

Misbah came and ended him and since then you've seen how crap the team is under Babar and rizwam where usa is eliminating pakistan lol.

Me and @Rana Already knew this tournament wouldn't do a damn besides maybe get one or 2 gems like kamran ghulam, because your captains and mentors are

A) Misbah
B) Waqar
C) Shadab
D) Rizwan

^^ these 4 who have the strongest teams rigged in yhier favour. Alongside the competition including players like shan masood opening, Imam playing etc etc.

Do you honestly believe pakistan will improve under the same garabge management of Misbah and waqar and rizwan that fudged us the first time?

Seriously what's the plan? Have rizwan win and go undefeated, proving why misbah and rizzu are our best mentors only to crumble in international once again, with Misbah getting the sack and him giving the same old tried and tested speech like he always does?

Oh no, you can’t take anything I say seriously, and you just ignore me

How will I be able to sleep at night?
How will I pay my bills?
I wish I lived in your alternate world. Must be nice when you have no sense of reality and are just happy with your own strange thoughts

Babar just scored more than the whole other team including your Captain Asif Ali.

I wish I lived in your alternate world. Must be nice when you have no sense of reality and are just happy with your own strange thoughts

Babar just scored more than the whole other team including your Captain Asif Ali.
Doesn’t change the fact that Babar’s 5th gear is as good as Klaasen/Head’s 2nd gear

Doesn’t change the fact that Babar’s 5th gear is as good as Klaasen/Head’s 2nd gear
Heads 2nd gear is literally how he starts playing t20 in PP?

Just look at how he's playing against England right off the bat. Babars 5th gear is nowhere close to head's first gear as Head has no problem scoring. You won't see Head miss those pies by abass afridi and Hamza and then scream to the ground and complain to the unpire that he couldn't hit because abass's towel fell off lol.

Babar's 5th gear is literally dispatching a 6 on a loose delivery and taking a single next delivery, even in the final over he was taking doubles because the fielding was rubbish and he couldn't dispatch it away lol

Head's 5th gear is him in IPL lol

Heads 2nd gear is literally how he starts playing t20 in PP?

Just look at how he's playing against England right off the bat. Babars 5th gear is nowhere close to head's first gear as Head has no problem scoring. You won't see Head miss those pies by abass afridi and Hamza and then scream to the ground and complain to the unpire that he couldn't hit because abass's towel fell off lol.

Babar's 5th gear is literally dispatching a 6 on a loose delivery and taking a single next delivery, even in the final over he was taking doubles because the fielding was rubbish and he couldn't dispatch it away lol

Head's 5th gear is him in IPL lol
What do you think @salman24 ?

what you think but why not have a go?

Dolphins will keep this embarrassing run of form continued until they remove this kitten Saud Shakeel from the team, let alone make him captain.

Gutless coward.

Dolphins will keep this embarrassing run of form continued until they remove this kitten Saud Shakeel from the team, let alone make him captain.

Gutless coward.
yeah and irony is that this guy is the vc of our test team. What a clueless board we have

I'm not a sarfi fan boy, I already knew dolphins would lose as their the weakest team.

Sarfi has been done and dusted for a while now as he's 37.

The reason sarfraz is appreciated is due to his services for pakistan cricket. He

A) Single handidely + Wahab riaz took Pakistan into the quater finals of wc 2015 despite pakistan under misbah being humilated black and blue

B) Recovered pakistan from no 9 to no 8 guaranteeing a place in CT

C) Won CT by making key decions such as opting for Babar at no 3 who prior to this had a habit of batting at 4, and bringing nalik back into the squad dueing 2016, As well as Imad who was brought in due to sarfi's under q9 days as they played side by side, Plus letting go of amir hate who was a key reason we won ct, Plus getting rid of hafeez ego to bat at opening which Misbah fed hafeez into and hafeez at no 4 proved to be key.

D) Most succesful PSL captain even to this date in terms of wins plus one trophy gained

E) Took pakistan to no 1 ranked in 2018 including wins againat full strength Australia in a trinseries final

F) Managed to beat NZ as well as England in their home den 2x in 2 cups and kept the Afghanistan streak alive.

His biggest problem was test captaincy and a poor 2018 in odi where he lost multiple odi's and he was awful as a test captain.

However he truly was a dilon ka kaptaan for what he achieved.

Misbah came and ended him and since then you've seen how crap the team is under Babar and rizwam where usa is eliminating pakistan lol.

Me and @Rana Already knew this tournament wouldn't do a damn besides maybe get one or 2 gems like kamran ghulam, because your captains and mentors are

A) Misbah
B) Waqar
C) Shadab
D) Rizwan

^^ these 4 who have the strongest teams rigged in yhier favour. Alongside the competition including players like shan masood opening, Imam playing etc etc.

Do you honestly believe pakistan will improve under the same garabge management of Misbah and waqar and rizwan that fudged us the first time?

Seriously what's the plan? Have rizwan win and go undefeated, proving why misbah and rizzu are our best mentors only to crumble in international once again, with Misbah getting the sack and him giving the same old tried and tested speech like he always does?
As long as you accept sarfaraz is finished as a cricketer i am fine with that because i remember you saying he should be in the team over rizwan during the bangladesh tests.As for your other points i totally agree that sarfaraz should be respected for his achievements.There is no doubt that he was very good during his peak but that is long gone now.
Peace ✌️

As long as you accept sarfaraz is finished as a cricketer i am fine with that because i remember you saying he should be in the team over rizwan during the bangladesh tests.As for your other points i totally agree that sarfaraz should be respected for his achievements.There is no doubt that he was very good during his peak but that is long gone now.
Peace ✌️
I say anyone should be over rizwan all the time lol. I'd take kamran akmal even at this age over rizwan?

The inclusion of rizwan in the squad, Misbah as coach, Chacha as finisher and Babar as captain was the day all this madness started. Granted ramiz, Naqvi and various others did greater damage but it doesn't change the fact as to why I want them gone.

Back