Participate in the PakPassion ICC T20 World Cup 2024 Fantasy League and win cash prizes!

MenInG

PakPassion Administrator
Staff member
Runs
All set for the greatest tournament on earth AND want to win a cash prize for your troubles?

It now time to let go of your national allegiances and look at the bigger picture!

As is tradition in major tournaments, PakPassion have organized our fantasy league competition with some fantastic cash prizes.

Participation is free but you need to have accumulated at the least 500 posts (which follow rules of posting on PakPassion) by the time the T20 World Cup ends on June 29th!

One team per user

1. Go to https://www.cricketweb.net/fantasycricket/

2. Add your team for the "T20 World Cup 2024 **WIN PRIZES** competition"

3. Join the PakPassion Fantasy League competition by clicking on https://www.cricketweb.net/fantasycricket/joinusercompetition.php

4. Click on User Competition Join

5. Put in code 1715866606

6. Pray....

7. Prizes:
USD $150 Winner of the competition
USD $75 for second place
USD ⁠$50 for third!

Last edited:
Join the PakPassion fantasy league for the ultimate excitement. Added my team, looking forward to a great competition.

Joined PP fantasy league and hoping that I will definitely make it into the top 5 this time. :hasan2

Cash prizes!

Let's all sign up folks!

For newer members, get posting (good stuff) and qualify to participate and win a cash prize.

Hey guys, have you joined yet? Don't miss out,there are some exciting prizes!

This is an excellent opportunity for PP members and followers to win cash prizes. Hurry up and make your team today to get in with a chance of winning real cash.

Last edited:
Have joined the fantasy league. Let's see if I can do better this time.

I picked Babar and rashid khan before Asalanka and Curran but players points not allowing me. but I will change some players when the Tournament starts
Same happened to me. The token are less this time. Cannot pick the team I wanted to because the points were going in minus.

Same happened to me. The token are less this time. Cannot pick the team I wanted to because the points were going in minus.
that's an issue but that's how fantasy cricket we have to sacrifice some best players

that's an issue but that's how fantasy cricket we have to sacrifice some best players
Well, let's see if I can make some changes moving forward. It will be a tough task ahead though to get the best possible team with limited resources.

I picked Babar and rashid khan before Asalanka and Curran but players points not allowing me. but I will change some players when the Tournament starts
yeah Rashid Khan is a mandatory pick in this format

but i would suggest u to make changes game by game so u will never lose points

Well after today's thrashing of Pakistan bowlers, how many of you will opt for Buttler?

If Rahmanullah Gurbaz goes big tonight in the IPL final, I'll pick him for my team

Teams that have registered themselves so far, Guys plz join to have some infinite fun and action.
1716824962757.png

Clarification guys, in order to make sure that you join PakPassion fantasy league too instead of general global competition. Click at the 'User Comp-Join' option and enter following code 1715866606
_20240528_162118.JPG

We've got 23 fantasy teams already! It's time to gear up and compete! Remember, frequent team updates will give you a better shot at winning exciting prizes!

1717081744035.png

32 teams so far in this competition. Would love to win this comp. but it will be hard to stay up to date with all the games because of the timing of these matches.

Get ready for exciting prizes! We've already had 34 teams sign up for the competition.

1717255273496.png

Fantasy League Points Table after the 1st Game:

4XuNFB5.png

qXoJyWY.png

I wish I had time to play this properly. I tried last time and some emergency at work kept coming up and I kept missing the deadline to change the teams. :uak

I forgot the wi vs PNG game was happening I forgot to modify

All set for the greatest tournament on earth AND want to win a cash prize for your troubles?

It now time to let go of your national allegiances and look at the bigger picture!

As is tradition in major tournaments, PakPassion have organized our fantasy league competition with some fantastic cash prizes.

Participation is free but you need to have accumulated at the least 500 posts (which follow rules of posting on PakPassion) by the time the T20 World Cup ends on June 29th!

One team per user

1. Go to https://www.cricketweb.net/fantasycricket/

2. Add your team for the "T20 World Cup 2024 **WIN PRIZES** competition"

3. Join the PakPassion Fantasy League competition by clicking on https://www.cricketweb.net/fantasycricket/joinusercompetition.php

4. Click on User Competition Join

5. Put in code 1715866606

6. Pray....

7. Prizes:
USD $150 Winner of the competition
USD $75 for second place
USD ⁠$50 for third!
Already made the team but the points for WI match are not yet added. How much time is it gonna take??

Lol so I missed 2 matches smh, ahh too bad I let work get in the way. Chalo khair

The website says it’ll open at 12:30 GMT, which is when the match begins. Which doesn’t make sense since you won’t be able to change for that match.
Yeah, it doesn't make any sense.
Though, I do have Erasmus and Wiese but I do want to transfer in Aqib Ilyas from Oman too and make Erasmus as my captain :-/

Back