The PakPassion ICC World Cup 2023 Fantasy League

Gentlemen.. I was checking my fantasy team while talking with some friends and seems that on my phone I accidentally clicked the delete team button. It did not ask for any confirmation or anything so I guess my team is now deleted form the competition, good luck to all of you

I got too excited after Pakistan's win the other day and completely forgot to select my team on Wednesday morning. Now I have to play the catch up game. Hoping for a huge return today as the selected captain of my team last night was Quinton de Kock. I fully banked on him and was so sure that he will score another century :afridi
Don't worry about catching up. You can rely on other teams to miss days as well. It's difficult to keep up everyday

oh man, Dhoni183 used to play these games alot. The guy was very good at it. Really miss the guy when is saw this thread
Indeed. Was always very competitive and passionate. Great guy. May he rest in peace.

Not being a traitor. Pakistan may win, but ik for a fact that if India does win, it'll be by a landslide so massive fantasy points.

But if Pakistan wins, it'll be a close call so the points won't increase much.

It's called being tactical bro

Toughest teams to pick...

Green tinted vs cold light of day type thing

Upto 17, Improving day by day.

Lol I took a risky gamble choosing Afghanistan 11, cause my Instinct was telling me England would somehow botch it 😂

If any of the 3 batters bowl, do their bowling stats also count toward their points? Similarly, those who bowl that give contributions with the bat? I'm assuming the mixed roles definitely get points for all of their stats

After SAF-NETH game

Dropped to #5 ...
That's what happens when you pick the team six hours before the match.
Played Shamis and he did not play.

1697588269384.png

After AFG-NZ game...

736 points behind the #1.

1697674358883.png

this will be interesting in the last two weeks as most of the top 10 have already used too much modifications

Had to waste 12 modification points making Shakib my captain and then changing captains when it turned out he didn’t play 😭

Some poor captaincy choices by me lately.

Not good.

Some poor captaincy choices by me lately.

Not good.
I did the same. picked Kohli as captin but switched before saving the changes. Also picked Shakib since I have to pick the team 6-7 hours before the match starts unless of course Pakistan is playing.

Already updated after today's game. Honestly after my nonexistent start as I was learning how this goes and add to that a couple of missed days, I'll be happy with top 8 by the end. That'll be a solid achievement for me

From #5 to #4 now... but still 768 points behind #1
Very stiff competition between top 6 teams. Everybody is playing very well. (y)

In my opinion the winner will be between current #1 and #6 team.
#1 team is playing very well...
#6 team has too many modifications left. He can switch his captain many times until the Final.

Every time Pakistan plays I usually switch nearly my entire XI to Pakistani players. Not really a winning strategy but that is the joy of sport

Every time Pakistan plays I usually switch nearly my entire XI to Pakistani players. Not really a winning strategy but that is the joy of sport
Technically you should be making changes every day...

Still at 15, but the gap between 15 and 15 has massive increased.

Hopefully I reach top 10 when this is over.

Need to conserve my modifications though

Picked Latham, Boult and Henry for their records/history against India. All failed smh

The only reason I am 5th is because of consistantly changing 11 players. My picks has been terrible. Usually 1-2 players perform for me.

All my modifications disappeared? Don’t know if my points were deducted for modification. Thankfully I checked before game started, but I made sure to make changes earlier today. Very strange.

All my modifications disappeared? Don’t know if my points were deducted for modification. Thankfully I checked before game started, but I made sure to make changes earlier today. Very strange.
The gap between us is closing son, watch your modifications, I've got my eye on you 👀

I know yaar, bad couple days for team 160KPH 😂
Tbf me jumping from 30 to 14 has been luck.

I've chosen players that have seemingly performed.

Only match that wasn't a bargain was India vs Pakistan. Inchoose Indian 11 cause I knew the world cup curse wasn't gonna be broken lol.

Tbf me jumping from 30 to 14 has been luck.

I've chosen players that have seemingly performed.

Only match that wasn't a bargain was India vs Pakistan. Inchoose Indian 11 cause I knew the world cup curse wasn't gonna be broken lol.
Any time Pakistan plays I choose Pakistan 11 for my entire team. Not a winning strategy, but a fun one.

I am ashamed. Horrible picks. What was I thinking picking shaheen in my fantasy league

Mistakenly thought QdK got out of form and didn't pick him. Instead picked consistent Rassie v D and made him captain. He ended up scoring 1 and QdK scored nearly a double century. These little moves cause a lot of damage in Fantasy

Mistakenly thought QdK got out of form and didn't pick him. Instead picked consistent Rassie v D and made him captain. He ended up scoring 1 and QdK scored nearly a double century. These little moves cause a lot of damage in Fantasy
Welp, I surpassed you, and now good luck catching up to me 👨🏻‍🦯

At 12 now, man this is my first time playing and already I'm a goat 👀

Back