PCB set to reappoint Babar Azam as captain ahead of the T20 World Cup 2024

Should Babar Azam be reinstated as the captain for the T20 World Cup 2024?

• Total voters
Don’t know about that

But I respect the fact that he publicly announced that he advised Babar to respect Amir and Imad as his seniors, and to respect their pov.

If only Babar’s dumb fans could understand this.
We will gladly accept Amir and Imad back into the fold of the Pakistani team.

They have almost certainly already delivered their sincere apologies to Babar Azam.

Don’t know about that

But I respect the fact that he publicly announced that he advised Babar to respect Amir and Imad as his seniors, and to respect their pov.

Earlier He told Babar to ask PCB for captaincy in 3 formats.

Hopefully by 2030 PCB may realize Babar is not a captain material. By then we will loose at least 6 Major tournaments and Babar is about to retire. Then new Babar will come and torment us for another 10 years. And it will continue.

We should blame good for nothing Naqvi before blaming Babar. This guy started where Zaka finish. No wonder I heard people complained about him to do lots of bad things. People will rarely change if their past was bad

They have almost certainly already delivered their sincere apologies to Babar Azam.
Can you provide proof of your claim?

Last edited by a moderator:

Everyone apologises to Babar in the end.

There is a long list of big names that in the end have to say sorry.

He truly is the Babar e Azam of Pakistan cricket.

Everyone apologises to Babar in the end.

There is a long list of big names that in the end have to say sorry.

He truly is the Babar e Azam of Pakistan cricket.
How do you know anyone has apologised to him?

Not sure about that.

I personally think the demand for all captaincy format rumour is false
Brother it’s the same source that said Babar was called not for captaincy but to ask when he will report for camp :klopp

Right, so it didn’t happen?
Who knows, but Imad and Amir seem to have turned over a new page and seem determined to serve under the great Babar Azam.

Brothers fight, but they make up. The 3 legends from Karachi Kings will unite under Babar’s leadership to lead us to glory.

:klopp

Who knows, but Imad and Amir seem to have turned over a new page and seem determined to serve under the great Babar Azam.

Brothers fight, but they make up. The 3 legends from Karachi Kings will unite under Babar’s leadership to lead us to glory.

:klopp
Great, let’s cut a nice big cake on this occasion!

Great, let’s cut a nice big cake on this occasion!
I would love to see Babar, Imad, and Amir cut a cake together to celebrate the resurrection of a great friendship. Perhaps they can all share a cigarette together with Imad?

Imad with his experience in the CPL and Amir with his great performances in tournaments combined with one of the most consistent Pakistani batsmen in Babar will be unstoppable force.

Brothers may fight and even talk bad about each other but at the end of the day we are united. Shaheen, Naseem, and Amir will tear away any team that stands in front of us.

So what will happen if we fail to reach semi in 2024 T20 which looks more obvious? Will he still lead in 2026 T20 plus CT 2025 and 2027 World Cup?

Don’t know about that

Babar might be misled by his teammates who would be flattering him and making him act against likes of Imad and Amir.

Babar guided Pakistan to a T20 World Cup final. That is a bigger achievement than winning 10 PSLs as captain.
Thanks to south africa. Of course losing to zimbabwe is a bigger achievement than winning PSL

Have you found clear evidence Babar has never scored a hundred against Uganda yet?
It's you mate who claimed he did. Maybe tell him if he's found any evidence yet. On topic the irony you asking someone for proof. Just look at the stuff you posted over the last couple of days.

I would have retired after the stuff you posted over the last couple of days.

Have you found evidence of Babar not becoming the captain again?

It's you mate who claimed he did. Maybe tell him if he's found any evidence yet. On topic the irony you asking someone for proof. Just look at the stuff you posted over the last couple of days.

I would have retired after the stuff you posted over the last couple of days.

Have you found evidence of Babar not becoming the captain again?
Just make sure that there were no hundreds by Babar against Uganda. Cricinfo should help, you can look for stats pre-2019

Seems that there is a period of coping that will take place for the Babar hate brigade so we should allow that time and space :D

Just make sure that there were no hundreds by Babar against Uganda. Cricinfo should help, you can look for stats pre-2019
Don't worry about me.

As expected Babar haters don't have an answer

Babar has become the captain again while your heros are struggling in Ramadan tournament.

Don't worry about me.

As expected Babar haters don't have an answer

Babar has become the captain again while your heros are struggling in Ramadan tournament.
First confirm with proof that Babar hasn’t scored a hundred against Uganda

@Mamoon Babar is no hero as a skipper but was & will certainly be better than Shaheen & our friend @Rana is very passionate about Rizzu & to a lesser extent his jodidaar Babar - chill , WC is just a formality for these guys imo !

This was a political masterclass from Naqvi and Babar.

First they brought in the opposition ( Imad and Amir), promised them a naya Pakistan and then pulled the rug from under them and reinstated Babars martial law.

First confirm with proof that Babar hasn’t scored a hundred against Uganda
You mate claimed he scored centuries against Nepal and uganda. Maybe ask him to provide us with the centuries. As I said you can't answer anything and starts posting rubbish.

You mate claimed he scored centuries against Nepal and uganda. Maybe ask him to provide us with the centuries. As I said you can't answer anything and starts posting rubbish.
You can prove my mate wrong by giving undeniable proof that Babar hasn’t scored a century against Uganda

Bhai aap agar clarify kar dou? I only started watching cricket in 2019
@PakEngFan started watching cricket in 2019?

Wow that makes his knowledge even more impressive. In 5 years he knows far more than most people. Proud of you @PakEngFan, we welcome all supporters of Pakistani cricket, new or old.

Bhai aap agar clarify kar dou? I only started watching cricket in 2019
Who said you started watching cricketer in 2019? They are being very kind. I think you started watching it today based on your views. As I said get your mate to help I am sure he can also help you with the stats about your heros in Ramadan tournaments too.

@PakEngFan started watching cricket in 2019?

Wow that makes his knowledge even more impressive. In 5 years he knows far more than most people. Proud of you @PakEngFan, we welcome all supporters of Pakistani cricket, new or old.
I actually started watching in 2003 even if I started watching cricket today my views and understanding will be still better then these guys who have been following it for 50 years.

Who said you started watching cricketer in 2019? They are being very kind. I think you started watching it today based on your views. As I said get your mate to help I am sure he can also help you with the stats about your heros in Ramadan tournaments too.
You started watching today? Na I think you know slightly a bit more than just one days worth of it.

I’m looking for the Uganda claim on cricinfo, what was my mate on about?

Shaheen was offered the T-20 captaincy of Pakistan by Najam Sethi for the series against Afghanistan in 2023. Shaheen refused it out of respect for Babar. However in contrast what did Babar do to Shaheen a whole year later?

Don’t know about that

Precisely this.

Don't understand urdu. I am waiting for his centuries against Uganda. Good luck

Not sure you understand English either since you can't understand what a metaphoric expression is in respect of those centuries that Babar has scored against Uganda.

Not sure you understand English either since you can't understand what a metaphoric expression is in respect of those centuries that Babar has scored against Uganda.
This is peak :ROFLMAO:

What Misbah did to Mickey after the 2019 World Cup is exactly what Babar has done to Shaheen. If there was any doubt for who Babar is, well this is one way to announce yourself as a snake, who only cares about serving your own interests.

There have been various rumours circulating regarding Babar demanding to be captain of all 3 x formats and to have a minimum term guarantee of 2 years. If any of this is true, then alarm bells should have been ringing for the PCB because this is nothing but a clear red flag staring at your face. How PCB can be so powerless or tolerate such shameless self-entitlement is beyond me.

Babar was never captaincy material and I've been saying for the last 5 or 6 years. You can see who's a leader and who's not a leader from a mile away.

Even with Darren Sammy's helping hand, he's been hopeless for Peshawar Zalmi. This is because he doesn't possess the problem-solving ability nor the instincts to be able to think quickly and respond to match situations whenever there are momentum shifts in favour of the opposition. You can visibly seen the panic on his face and you can tell from a mile away that he's not capable of regaining control of the contest, so we have seen time and time again, him letting matches slip away. This is exactly why he has to rely on individual brilliance. Sammy's post match interview, after the second eliminator, was a clear give away that he doesn't rate Babar's leadership.

Captaincy is one of those things, you're either have it or you don't. You can't make an uneducated individual with a low cricketing IQ become a tactical genius nor can you make a beta male a leader of a team. The bottom line is Babar has nothing going for him as captain. He's been tried and tested and has failed.

Pakistan has won 2 x ICC tournaments over the last 15 years with previous captains, who each had less than half of the time that Babar had in leading the side. He also holds the record low in the PSL for losing 9 out of 10 matches in an entire season.

Babar Azam and his fans are not the winners here. We all know how this will end for him. He ended up crying after the loss against Afghanistan in the 2023 WC. It's exactly what he deserved for effectively selecting his clique and excluding a number of players who were far more worthy of inclusion.

As I've said a number of times, his selfishness has already been exposed by Imad, Wasim Akram and Simon Doull. The only winners here are those who wish to see the downfall of Pakistan cricket. Amir, Imad and Shaheen shouldn't play under Babar, as a matter of principle, since he has nothing but disregard when it comes to serving the best interests of the Pakistan cricket team.

It's funny that Bobby is now worse then the akmal khandan ever was 💀.

It's so true what Bruce wayne said.

" You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villian".

The poster said he has centuries against Uganda and Nepal. Can you tell me which bowling attacks is similar to Uganda. I am sure you can name their bowling attack and you have seen them play. The poster himself never said that. Maybe you should question your English
I rather not understand English then understand it from your angle. I guess the same posters saying Imad is a match winner and Babar is not a metaphor as well or any no body is better than Babar is a metaphor too. The poster clearly stated Babar has centuries against Nepal and uganda. Can you explain to us Mr Shakespeare what he meant by that.

@shaz619 we have some big creative minds here, with more political nous than writers of House of Cards and succession, more imaginative than creators of middle world, much more chutzpah than writers of all dc and marvel. Waiting to read about Mohammad Rizwan and Babar secretly making a time machine and holding the world ransom for 1 million dollars (but that was Austin Powers, maybe 2 million dollars?). Hearing Misbah is already in possession of a few time stones. Sarfraz probably has a more tragic backstory than Bruce Wayne and Peter Parker :yk:facepalm

Harvey said it actually. :facepalm:
Bruce said it at the end of the movie man, Harvey said it at the beginning.

The end matters more because not only did he literally become two face. Batman was also wrongly ousted.

Harvey saying it was just foreshadowing.

The end matters more.

Bruce said it at the end of the movie man, Harvey said it at the beginning.

The end matters more because not only did he literally become two face. Batman was also wrongly ousted.

Harvey saying it was just foreshadowing.

The end matters more.
But Harvey actually coined it. Batman just rephrased it to put perspective as to how the tables had turned on Harvey and he ended up costing his life whilst also becoming a villain. I love Batman but this is just giving unwarranted credit to him. :p

But Harvey actually coined it. Batman just rephrased it to put perspective as to how the tables had turned on Harvey and he ended up costing his life whilst also becoming a villain. I love Batman but this is just giving unwarranted credit to him. :p
Lol we're actually debating this 😂😂, I don't mind though, I love the movie.

Harvey coined it 100% but the phrase that he coined was mostly foreshadowing, however inuniverse it doesn't mean much as inuniverse he was mostly referring to the corrupt ways at which the city was run aka bent cops like ramirez pretending to be good guys. It was nothing more then just a hunch.

The line by batman was iconic as not only is it revered more due to the end of the movie being one of the greatest endings of all time, but inuniverse it was a representation of what actually happened.

Harvey became the villian but he would be remembered as a hero as no one would know the truth(Before Bane that is), and batman would become the villian.

Aka harbey: the hero who died

Batman: the hero who became the villian.

Batsmen's line delivery makes more sense. Harvey's line is just foreshadowing to the audience that's all.

Harvey coined it 100% but the phrase that he coined was mostly foreshadowing, however inuniverse it doesn't mean much as inuniverse he was mostly referring to the corrupt ways at which the city was run aka bent cops like ramirez pretending to be good guys. It was nothing more then just a hunch.

The line by batman was iconic as not only is it revered more due to the end of the movie being one of the greatest endings of all time, but inuniverse it was a representation of what actually happened.

Harvey became the villian but he would be remembered as a hero as no one would know the truth(Before Bane that is), and batman would become the villian.

Batsmen's line delivery makes more sense. Harvey's line is just foreshadowing to the audience that's all.
@BunnyRabbit BTW I don't disagree with what you've said though.

Harvey defo coined it, I just think Batman is the one who earned it and should be cited as the representation for it.

Lol. I Sort of agree.
Dark Knight Triology is one of the best and undoubtedly the best Batman adaptation on live action.
The whole triology had those sort of rephrases that would end up coming true starting with it's not who i am underneath. Like Talia saying do what's necessary as a way of foreshadowing what her father said in Batman begins. I think that was one aspect that Nolan intentionally stressed on that whether it was Bruce or Batman, he paid close attention to everything that was said whether he was acting drunk or donning the cape. The subtle expression changes of Bruce shedding his playboy persona and listening was done the best in terms of Bruce's detective skills. IMO, no other director has captured that side of Batman as good as Nolan did. Even though Reeve's tried to put more focus on Bruce's detective skills, i found it a sort of disappointing on how he simply played to the beat of Riddler's commands in Pattinson's version. Even in the end, he let almost all of what Riddler wanted to happen, happen.

Lol. I Sort of agree.
Dark Knight Triology is one of the best and undoubtedly the best Batman adaptation on live action.
The whole triology had those sort of rephrases that would end up coming true starting with it's not who i am underneath. Like Talia saying do what's necessary as a way of foreshadowing what her father said in Batman begins. I think that was one aspect that Nolan intentionally stressed on that whether it was Bruce or Batman, he paid close attention to everything that was said whether he was acting drunk or donning the cape. The subtle expression changes of Bruce shedding his playboy persona and listening was done the best in terms of Bruce's detective skills. IMO, no other director has captured that side of Batman as good as Nolan did. Even though Reeve's tried to put more focus on Bruce's detective skills, i found it a sort of disappointing on how he simply played to the beat of Riddler's commands in Pattinson's version. Even in the end, he let almost all of what Riddler wanted to happen, happen.
The dark Knight trilogy is > The batman. It had the best characters, story and villians especially heath ledger joker.

The issue with the dark Knight trilogy is that none of the characters are even remotely accurate in the comics. Their all philosophy guru's.

The batman managed to capture what being batman is all about, aka a crime fighting Detective, Whereas the dark Knight trilogy is about an incorruptible man looking to save a corrupt city and be the hero that Gotham deserves.

So even though the dark Knight trilogy is nowhere close to comic accuracy, it still the best trilogy. Whereas The Batman is trying to be very very similar to Batman Year Two Comic and tries its hardest to mimic it.

The style of dialogue, the settings, the portrayals are also very similar to Batman year Two comic Whereas the dark Knight trilogy does its own thing and doesn't really take any inspiration

The dark Knight trilogy is > The batman. It had the best characters, story and villians especially heath ledger joker.

The issue with the dark Knight trilogy is that none of the characters are even remotely accurate in the comics. Their all philosophy guru's.

The batman managed to capture what being batman is all about, aka a crime fighting Detective, Whereas the dark Knight trilogy is about an incorruptible man looking to save a corrupt city and be the hero that Gotham deserves.

So even though the dark Knight trilogy is nowhere close to comic accuracy, it still the best trilogy. Whereas The Batman is trying to be very very similar to Batman Year Two Comic and tries its hardest to mimic it.

The style of dialogue, the settings, the portrayals are also very similar to Batman year Two comic Whereas the dark Knight trilogy does its own thing and doesn't really take any inspiration
The thing about Batman is that there are just too many versions of how the character has been written in comics. There are so many versions of how he is done. Frank Miller's version is noticeably the grittiest and darkest one. I won't be surprised if someone writes Batman comic series from what Batman was in Nolan's eyes. Like 60s batman isn't remotely similar to the movies (except batman returns ughh) but they are still considered credible. But I agree and can see your POV.

The thing about Batman is that there are just too many versions of how the character has been written in comics. There are so many versions of how he is done. Frank Miller's version is noticeably the grittiest and darkest one. I won't be surprised if someone writes Batman comic series from what Batman was in Nolan's eyes. Like 60s batman isn't remotely similar to the movies (except batman returns ughh) but they are still considered credible. But I agree and can see your POV.
The batman was inspired by BATMAN YEAR TWO. That's what im saying .

The dark Knight trilogy isn't inspired by anything.

Bane's backstory is completly different in almost every comic iteration. Even in comics where its established that he's connected to ra Al ghul, he's still not as personal attached since all his variations use Venom + he's the leader of the bruheria.

Joker in the comics is vastly different. In the comics he's the clown Prince of crime who loves having constant battles with batman, In the dark Knight however he's just trying to prove that deep down everyone is ugly and a monster and is a moral hypocrite, whereas joker In comics in all iterations isn't trying to prove anything beyond all it takes is one bad day to become crazy.

Ra Al ghul in comics in almost every iteration is the head if the league and uses the lazarus pit to run the league forever, the leagues motives constantly change. In batman begins he's just a normal dude trying to burn Gotham down lol.

The dark Knight trilogy doesn't take inspiration, it uses the same names of the characters but beyond that Nolan did his own thing

The batman however takes inspiration from batman year two. Batman year two is all about batman solving mysteries, but dealing with the fact that corrupt cops hate him + the city fears him even the good people fear him, on top of that batman year two shows Bruce struggling with his identity and not being able to craft a bruce wayne Persona correctly and learning how to do it.

The batman 2022 showcases nearly every feature of it, Penguin is almost exactly like his comic counterpart. The riddler is very different from his comic counterpart though, Riddler in the comics isn't a serial killer after corruption, he's a dude obsessed with proving he's smarter then batman. So yes riddler is different.

Well i have come to the conclusion that modern day T20 cricket is a game of individual brilliance rather than a team sport. You need 2 or 3 guys in the XI to have a good time to win you games and trophies. Whether Babar is captain or Shaheen, whether the players love each other or hate, at the end of the day, it is individual brilliance, that matters of the most.

Well i have come to the conclusion that modern day T20 cricket is a game of individual brilliance rather than a team sport. You need 2 or 3 guys in the XI to have a good time to win you games and trophies. Whether Babar is captain or Shaheen, whether the players love each other or hate, at the end of the day, it is individual brilliance, that matters of the most.
It is, particularly in the batting side.

You see all the time how teams will lose many wickets early but recover just based off of one strong innings. That’s why T20 allows for many more “flukish” results.

Over a 5 match Test series, usually the best team in those conditions will always win because over 25 days of cricket even small differences in team strength snow ball into vastly different results. In T20, lots of errors can be masked.

Babar has badly damaged his public reputation. People had some sympathy before when Zaka removed him as captain a few months ago but all that has dissipated now with his selfishness, emotional apathy and the surgical nature in which he has backstabbed Imad first in Karachi Kings and now Shaheen.

Babar has badly damaged his public reputation. People had some sympathy before when Zaka removed him as captain a few months ago but all that has dissipated now with his selfishness, emotional apathy and the surgical nature in which he has backstabbed Imad first in Karachi Kings and now Shaheen.

Yet Babar’s fans blame Imad for speaking out and exposing him.

Along with him, Wasim Akram and Simon Doull, it’ll only be a matter of time when Shaheen Afridi (or his father-in-law) joins the table to expose him.

I will say this again, and I hope I don’t get personal abuse for my opinion.

Imad was always right about Babar

Amir’s cricket related grievances that he aired publicly were all correct, and it doesn’t matter if it was Babar who was the perpetrator because he was the Pakistan captain.

Imad suffered a lot of abuse from Babar fans at Rawalpindi , and he silenced them all by knocking out Babar’s team in the play off of PSL 9

Amir and Imad were respectfully given a way back into the Pakistan team because Pakistan recognised they needed these two players to somehow win the ICC T20 World Cup.

If Pakistan win the ICC T20 World Cup, Amir and Imad will play a key role in key stages throughout the tournament to help them get over the line. Something they could not do with Babar at the helm of affairs making the decisions without these two in the side..

This opinion is based on facts and history. If I have to suffer abuse because of this, then you know there is something seriously wrong.

I will say this again, and I hope I don’t get personal abuse for my opinion.

Imad was always right about Babar

Amir’s cricket related grievances that he aired publicly were all correct, and it doesn’t matter if it was Babar who was the perpetrator because he was the Pakistan captain.

Imad suffered a lot of abuse from Babar fans at Rawalpindi , and he silenced them all by knocking out Babar’s team in the play off of PSL 9

Amir and Imad were respectfully given a way back into the Pakistan team because Pakistan recognised they needed these two players to somehow win the ICC T20 World Cup.

If Pakistan win the ICC T20 World Cup, Amir and Imad will play a key role in key stages throughout the tournament to help them get over the line. Something they could not do with Babar at the helm of affairs making the decisions without these two in the side..

This opinion is based on facts and history. If I have to suffer abuse because of this, then you know there is something seriously wrong.
Why is it fine if babar receives zimbabar chants in the crowd and on social media all the time but wrong if similar happened to Imad. Genuinely curious

Why is it fine if babar receives zimbabar chants in the crowd and on social media all the time but wrong if similar happened to Imad. Genuinely curious
Who gives him Zimbabar chants? Is it Pakistan fans? Where did it start from?

Zimbabar is a slur made by Indian fans. They were hearing about an upcoming batsman in Pakistan who is being compared with Kohli, and is apparently breaking most of the records set by him at his age…and then they see this player in action against them, and he isn’t as good as the hype suggests….but then Babar follows it up with some top performances against Zimbabwe. It was the Indian fans who started this off, not Imad or Amir fans.

Once the tension began due to Karachi Kings and Imad’s exclusion, there were social media wars between Babar’s fc and Imad/Amir. The latter get called a lot of things too. Fixers, toxic, snakes…they receive a lot back and their fans respond with Zimbabar now.

And what’s in name calling? People called Inzimam Alloo, Shoaib Akhtar a chucker and what not in the stands… it doesn’t change the player’s fortunes.

What changes the player’s fortunes is the backstabbing moves that a captain does due to whatever agendas. When it happened to Imad, you all thought it’s OK because apparently the team is ‘United like a family’.

Now it has happened to one of your own, one of your ‘family members’ who were United in this team. And now you understand what Imad was talking about.

Cricinfo with new reporting on the situation:

From the article:

“Afridi was incensed by a statement containing words which were neither approved nor said by him, and ESPNcricinfo understands the PCB acknowledged to the player that an internal error had been made on the board's part. Though Afridi continues to feel the manner of his sacking was neither fair nor transparent, it is understood relations with Babar - a long-time close friend of Afridi's - remain strong.

Cricinfo with new reporting on the situation:

From the article:

“Afridi was incensed by a statement containing words which were neither approved nor said by him, and ESPNcricinfo understands the PCB acknowledged to the player that an internal error had been made on the board's part. Though Afridi continues to feel the manner of his sacking was neither fair nor transparent, it is understood relations with Babar - a long-time close friend of Afridi's - remain strong.

Shaheen is not going to revolt and put his career on the line. But there is no doubt that he will deep down hold this grudge and resentment against the parties involved for a while which will manifest later down the line. I don't think Babar will have the same respect or hold in the dressing room that he had before.

Shaheen is not going to revolt and put his career on the line. But there is no doubt that he will deep down hold this grudge and resentment against the parties involved for a while which will manifest later down the line. I don't think Babar will have the same respect or hold in the dressing room that he had before.
The writing was on the wall with what happened at Karachi Kings.

A similar fate awaits for Pakistan cricket.

Honestly reminds me of the situations of the fights over captaincy that plagued Malik and younis khans captaincies. And the whole oath taking. I thought we were past this sort of thing, but PCB have again reignited it.

Who gives him Zimbabar chants? Is it Pakistan fans? Where did it start from?

Zimbabar is a slur made by Indian fans. They were hearing about an upcoming batsman in Pakistan who is being compared with Kohli, and is apparently breaking most of the records set by him at his age…and then they see this player in action against them, and he isn’t as good as the hype suggests….but then Babar follows it up with some top performances against Zimbabwe. It was the Indian fans who started this off, not Imad or Amir fans.

Once the tension began due to Karachi Kings and Imad’s exclusion, there were social media wars between Babar’s fc and Imad/Amir. The latter get called a lot of things too. Fixers, toxic, snakes…they receive a lot back and their fans respond with Zimbabar now.

And what’s in name calling? People called Inzimam Alloo, Shoaib Akhtar a chucker and what not in the stands… it doesn’t change the player’s fortunes.

What changes the player’s fortunes is the backstabbing moves that a captain does due to whatever agendas. When it happened to Imad, you all thought it’s OK because apparently the team is ‘United like a family’.

Now it has happened to one of your own, one of your ‘family members’ who were United in this team. And now you understand what Imad was talking about.
Dropping someone who's been mediocre in search for someone better isn't "backstabbing". Unfortunately nawaz also turned out to be a similar or worse cricketer as Imad and Imad rightfully was brought back into the team based on psl performances in 2023 against nz. So I am still searching for the supposed agenda Babar was running

Dropping someone who's been mediocre in search for someone better isn't "backstabbing". Unfortunately nawaz also turned out to be a similar or worse cricketer as Imad and Imad rightfully was brought back into the team based on psl performances in 2023 against nz. So I am still searching for the supposed agenda Babar was running
Can you not see the reason now?

Oh bhai someone needs to tell him otherwise he'll keep asking everyone "when did Babar score a hundred against Uganda?"

You are trying to convince him?

I gave up after the 1st try.

He will keep looking for Uganda since I mentioned Uganda.

Lol, are people calling zimbaber a slur. It's pretty mild compared to other things said about Cricketers.

And it doesn't attack him for his race or religion. Just his love for the bowling attack of a certain southern African nation.

Lol, are people calling zimbaber a slur. It's pretty mild compared to other things said about Cricketers.

And it doesn't attack him for his race or religion. Just his love for the bowling attack of a certain southern African nation.
That’s how soft they seem to be.

If you ever go to an Ashes home or away Test and listen to what the Australian and English crowd say to the opposition players. It’s atrocious but the players know it’s all part of the game. Babar fans are so upset that he’s been called Zimbabar.

Back