Pentangular Cup (last games): NWFP v Baluchistan and Punjab v Sindh

YIPPEEEEEE!!!!! :):27::36::14:
SIND WON!!!!!!:D:36::14:

this was what I wanted to see!!!! Exposing the 'strong' batting line up of Punjab on NSK wicket!! They had been scoring heaps and heaps of runs on graveyards...they got an 'alive' wicket n they couldn't bat properly! :21:
Sarfaraz and Fawad played really well...especially Sarfaraz!!:14:
And then the bowlers finished it off in style!!:14:

So CONGRATULATIONS TO AFRIDI N HIS FIGHTERS ON WINNING THE ABN-AMRO PENTANGULAR CUP!!

Xoib said:
It seems Anwar Ali can bat a bit. :13:

He has an unbeaten first class hundred to his name, so I guess he can bat a bit :boom:

These awards were announced:

Best batsman: Salman Butt
Best Bowler: Sohail Khan
Best fielder: (yet to be decided)
Best wicket keeper: Kamran Akmal
Player of the tournament: Sohail Tanvir
Winners: Sindh
Runners up: Federal Areas

pakcricketfan said:
These awards were announced:
Best wicket keeper: Kamran Akmal
Player of the tournament: Sohail Tanvir

Those are unfair descision.
Player of the tournament should be Sohail Khan ,doesnt have any words for best wicket keeper :p

The way they picked these awards was pretty sorry and shows the double standards of the PCB! Kamran Akmal doesn't deserve the wicketkeeper award, IMO Sarfraz Ahmed does! He kept in worse conditions then Akmal did.

mmkextreme_1 said:
The way they picked these awards was pretty sorry and shows the double standards of the PCB! Kamran Akmal doesn't deserve the wicketkeeper award, IMO Sarfraz Ahmed does! He kept in worse conditions then Akmal did.

kami gave 14 byes and missed a runout durind sind's first innining.

thats why talented cricketers are flying to india,

congrats to Sindh.. well deserved win and the trophy

mmkextreme_1 said:

I picked up some stats....have a look:

Catches in the tournament: Kamran - 14 , Sarfaraz - 12
stumpings in the tournament: Kamran - 1 , Sarfaraz - 1
Runs scored in the tournament: Kamran - 69 , Sarfaraz - 166
runs conceeded as byes: Kamran - 33 runs , Sarfaraz - 23 runs

Saw highlights of the last day's play Sind v/s Punjab...junaid Zia was chucking big time. wonder how he is is still allowed to play and be picked over more talented and better performing bowlers.

qaiser said:
Saw highlights of the last day's play Sind v/s Punjab...junaid Zia was chucking big time. wonder how he is is still allowed to play and be picked over more talented and better performing bowlers.

yeah....I had the same feeling.. :15:

Sheikh said:
I like how Sarfraz Ahmed completely outshone Kamran Akmal in what was a virtual final. Let's just hope the selectors took notice of his performance.
well they would have if theyd seen the matches

Back