Peshwar Zalmi (201/5) beat Islamabad United (193/9) by 8 runs in a high scoring thriller of PSL 9

why?

PZ are losing this match

Pakistani fans don't deserve such a great player because we criticize everything and can't appreciate the once in a generation player we have.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Rana is the kind of guy that will criticize Babar no matter what. If he hits 5 sixes in an over, he will ask "why couldn't he hit six sixes in an over?"

Pakistani fans don't deserve such a great player because we criticize everything and can't appreciate the once in a generation player we have.
Ahh yes Babar Azam the great. So good he is that he failed to score a single 50 in the 22 Asia and world cup, scored 0 hundreds in the 23 word cup and not even a single 50 in Australia this time around

Wah what a great

It’s actually hilarious how people with zero cricketing knowledge get shown up time and time again lol.

Honestly if it was me getting everything wrong constantly I would have logged out of PP years ago. I don’t know how they bear the constant embarrassment.
you not seen PCB selectors or the great man Ramiz ? we are fans , not experts ... 180 - 8 balls left

This is the gear Babar needs to bring in International T20s. If he can play like this for even an over or two after playing the anchor role up front, Pakistan can win the T20 WC

Ahh yes Babar Azam the great. So good he is that he failed to score a single 50 in the 22 Asia and world cup, scored 0 hundreds in the 23 word cup and not even a single 50 in Australia this time around

Wah what a great
Because Sarfraz would have done any better.

Good contribution from t20 player Asif Ali I mean captain in the 50 runs partnership he contributed a mammoth 4 off 4 balls while fraud rubbish Babar Azam scored the rest.

Babar Azam lights up the Gaddafi Stadium once again. He is playing a captain's knock.

PZ can only win this match due to the valuable contribution of Asif Ali at the end….not Babar who ate up 40 deliveries for 50 in the first half
No they will only be because of Haris' innings. Those 2 runs of 3 balls were the most valuable in the whole inning.

This is exactly how I want babar to bat in slog overs. Hitting the gaps rather than trying to muscle the ball over the boundary.
He's a touch player like Mahela Jaywardena who also used rely on timing and placement in slog overs.
Hope Babar will learn from this innings

No they will only be because of Haris' innings. Those 2 runs of 3 balls were the most valuable in the whole inning.
Would rather be out early that eat up 40 deliveries for 50 runs as an opener

Coward opening batter!

PZ can only win this match due to the valuable contribution of Asif Ali at the end….not Babar who ate up 40 deliveries for 50 in the first half
isa zulm na karo becharey Babar par - 111[63 ] out of 201 is no below par performance

Asif Ali is the weapon Babar picked for himself in the PSL draft. He is a contract hitman for franchise leagues

The difference is clear to see for PZ who don’t actually look like a joke this year under Babar.

The first team that Babar has captained in his life that doesn’t actually look ridiculous for once

THIS IS NOT EVEN FUNNY NOW. YOU ARE TRYING TOO HARD BROTHER.

He was lucky to feed off an inexperienced raw Hunain. We have all seen now how Babar fairs against the big boys in international cricket. B-C team bully.

Babar is a write off T20 opener

Confirmed failure. Don’t get gassed by this

Superb captaincy to give Saim the new ball.

You can tell how much Babar wants the youngster to succeed.

Keep going boy!

Impressed by Saim’s bowling. If he can even contribute 2 overs in the international side, it would help immensely.

Azam gets a lot of hate but I do think he is a good bat for T20's. Nice to see him doing well so far and I hope he has a big innings.

Azam gets a lot of hate but I do think he is a good bat for T20's. Nice to see him doing well so far and I hope he has a big innings.

He has some power, just a shame he doesn't take his cricket seriously otherwise I reckon he would be an important player for Pakistan

I really think Peshawar needs to take Asif out of the lineup and replace him with Jamal. The occasional boundary or six from him at the end of the game simply doesn't provide enough value and this team needs more bowling options. Jamal can provide some of that pinch hitting you get from Asif too.

Good to see very few blowouts in this PSL and a lot of matches going right down to the wire.

What a match Azam Khan is having.

Azam out after a masterclass. 75 off 30... what an innings.

It's Islamabad game to lose but they could get into trouble if Munro gets out too.

Azam out after a masterclass. 75 off 30... what an innings.

It's Islamabad game to lose but they could get into trouble if Munro gets out too.

What do ya know... gone very next ball lol. Might be tough now for Islamabad.

Tough part of the game for Haider Ali to come onto but that is so classic Haider Ali.

I feel so bad for Haider. The kid had the world at his feet a few years ago.

What-Could-Have-Been gets caught on the boundary. Upto Has-Been and Never-Been now...

Very annoying that there is a technical error at crucial parts of the game on Sky.

Oh my Islamabad with an epic collapse after Azam wicket.

Good thing Babar ended up saving his spinner until Azam got out because he would have smashed him when he was set.

Never-Been lives up to his billing and is caught after two balls. All up to Has-Been

Must be one of the best overs in the history of PSL as Bishop said

Once projected as the next big thing, Hyder Ali is now coming in the lower order and playing like a tailender. He regressed so quickly.

Has-Been flops as well...All the Beens lived up to their billing and chocked!

Back