[PICTURES] ICC WT20 | Pakistan Women beat India Women by 2 runs (D/L) [POST #320]

Indian fielding has been terrible and has injured herself as well.

Common girls at least show our boys how to win against invincible India.

Looks like our girls are more brave and has more potential than our boys.

India Women v Pakistan Women | ICC WT20 | Delhi | Mar 19, 2016 | Match thread

Going well so far MashAllah

Just need to calm down a bit with the running. They seem to be hitting the ball and setting off straight away

Just as I saw that India miss a run out chance

Shaba shaba larkiyon.. Good going mA.

A double over India on the same day would be pretty sweet. :fawad

Shaba shaba larkiyon.. Good going mA.

A double over India on the same day would be pretty sweet. :fawad

That would be epic In-Shaa-Allah

Would be like Eddie & Benoit winning at Mania!! :yk2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

India Women v Pakistan Women | ICC WT20 | Delhi | Mar 19, 2016 | Match thread

I know earlier I mentioned that the girls need to calm down with the running - however, having said that, I'm pretty sure that the girls are better at rotating the strike than the men.

Ah bowled! Pak 48/2 after 9. Sidra Ameen goes for 26.

More than run a ball will be difficult for women even in T20. So Pakistani women should not go into shell now and worry later.

Need to send 1 pinch hitter who can slogs and score about quick 20 runs so other can cope with run rate

Didn't know the match was in Delhi otherwise would have been gone there.

Isnt it better for Pakistan If its raining? But yeah I do want to see a full overs game :(

Umm I'm not sure man.

A shortened game usually gives the underdogs the advantage so a shortened game will give India the advantage :msd haha

However overcast conditions will mean bowl first, use the conditions and our pacers can try and limit the Indian batting line up. However, if the ball is swinging in the second innings and they are under the pressure to chase I'm not sure how well that will go down.

With Indo Pak it all comes down to who handles the pressure better, which so far India has done better every time at a World Cup.

Haha yup that's very true! :))

In-Shaa-Allah lets hope so!

Rain falling in Kolkata at the moment! :(

Yeah, I'm starting to get nervous now. Hope it stops soon, don't want the rain to affect the playing conditions too much. :afaq

Umm I'm not sure man.

A shortened game usually gives the underdogs the advantage so a shortened game will give India the advantage :msd haha

However overcast conditions will mean bowl first, use the conditions and our pacers can try and limit the Indian batting line up. However, if the ball is swinging in the second innings and they are under the pressure to chase I'm not sure how well that will go down.

With Indo Pak it all comes down to who handles the pressure better, which so far India has done better every time at a World Cup.

It will be better for Pakistan if game is called off because Pakistan are ahead on NRR and India would need the two points :afridi

Yeah, I'm starting to get nervous now. Hope it stops soon, don't want the rain to affect the playing conditions too much. :afaq

Yea I'm not sure if that's the best thing for Pakistan - meanwhile our women making things difficult now :(

Yea I'm not sure if that's the best thing for Pakistan - meanwhile our women making things difficult now :(

Yup, can't trust our batsmen if the bowl starts swinging around. :))

Yeah, need a few boundaries to release the pressure. We got this iA.

Yup, can't trust our batsmen if the bowl starts swinging around. :))

Yeah, need a few boundaries to release the pressure. We got this iA.

Exactly!

Our bowlers will be lethal for the opposition in swinging condition, however our batsmen will be lethal for us if the ball starts swinging haha.

Yea just need to keep things ticking. An over with 8 or 9 will be great at this stage. They are rotating the strike well mashallah and putting fielders under pressure.

Why our girls are choking? The match was in our hand. No need to hold back and save wicket. Go for all attack

What the...?!?!

And this is why our men chose not to rotate the strike :msd

Back