[PICTURES/VIDEOS] Indian elections (2024) Discussion Thread

Which political party will win the upcoming general elections in India in 2024?

• Aam Adami Party (AAP)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Communist Party (CP)

• National People's Party (NPP)

• Some other regional party

• Total voters
Manoj Tiwari beats Kanhaiya Kumar by 1.5 lakh votes.

This joker Kanhaiya Kumar contested from Bihar last time and also lost by around 1.5 lakh votes.
Where are the chest-thumping fans ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

He is getting you 'coconut barfi' to celebrate your favorite, Rahul Gandhi, winning both seats: double the victory, double the sweets! :kp :inti
LOL ! Celebrating as if Pappu won the elections , he still will be in the opposition for another 5 yrs,,,15 yrs and counting , pappu ki jai ho !!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Annamalai 2ndTamilisai Akka 2ndVinoj Selvam 2ndPonnar 2ndProf Sreenivasan 2ndL Murugan 2ndBalaganapathy 2ndOPS 2ndTTV 2ndSowmiya Anbumani 2ndAC Shanmugam 2ndIn 11seats BJP+ in 2nd position from #TamilNadu. It’s really a remarkable achievement!
LOL ! Celebrating as if Pappu won the elections , he still will be in the opposition for another 5 yrs,,,15 yrs and counting , pappu ki jai ho !!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Don't worry. Pappu bhaths will re-launch him again and again until he will retires :LOL:

I have always admired India for its democratic and secular values, which seem to be resurfacing again.
Democracy in India changes based on the whims of fake Gandhis and Pappus. It shifts according to their convenience.
Until yesterday, there was no democracy in India and its dying. EVMs were being blamed, EC and other institutions were blamed

All of a sudden today, they are talking about the beauty of democracy... lol. :ROFLMAO: :D

Why far right is abusing HINDUS of this great nation ?

Do they believe BJP = HINDU ?? If they are , they are the biggest fool

This was what Smriti aunty had to say in April about his opponents in Amethi,

"Whoever comes will be defeated surely."
Even when leading by over 60k votes, Kishori Lal stayed grounded and asked reporters to wait for the counting to finish. Arrogant Smriti should learn from his example. :inti

Why far right is abusing HINDUS of this great nation ?

Do they believe BJP = HINDU ?? If they are , they are the biggest fool
Bhakts are biggest fools on this planet. They think whosoever doesn't kowtow their feku is not a Hindu.

Even when leading by over 60k votes, Kishori Lal stayed grounded and asked reporters to wait for the counting to finish. Arrogant Smriti should learn from his example. :inti
That shows his sanskars unlike the aunty who is more arrogant than feku himself. Now this needs some doing.

Hope this also marks a long period in wilderness for the aunty unless feku decides to prop her up like he did after her crushing defeat in Amethi in 2014.

Aunty has now lost all elections she has contested so far in her political career but 1 fluke win in 2019.

This is what she has to say,

Today, I am grateful to PM Narendra Modi and CM Yogi Adityanath that their governments have completed the pending works of 30 years in just 5 years.

Such is life... A decade of my life going from one village to another, building lives, nurturing hope & aspirations, working on infrastructure ― roads, naali, khadanja, bypass, medical college and more."

So even after getting defeated she hasn't lost her arrogance and propensity to lie. Such is the spell of feku on every sanghi.

One very striking thing has emerged from today's results - the absence of any single party having a clear majority has a lot to do with the way bills are passed in the Lok Sabha. All bills will have to be discussed and deliberated as it always should be.

One very striking thing has emerged from today's results - the absence of any single party having a clear majority has a lot to do with the way bills are passed in the Lok Sabha. All bills will have to be discussed and deliberated as it always should be.
Yeah, opposition was steamrolled so many times especially in last LS. Hope that will be a thing of past.

Lol Omar Abdullah lost that to Engineer Rashid who is in Jail, two jailed leaders winning big.

Good to see Kashmiris voting in Lakhs

I may get pilloried for writing this but the BJP must refuse to form the government, and announce that they will sit in the opposition.
Let the INDIA gang wrangle it out and form a tossed salad of a government with no one in clear majority. The BJP can sit and enjoy the bhujia while the INDIA clowns destroy themselves. They'll wrangle and fight it out for a couple of years and collapse like a pack of cards.
In the election that follows BJP will win a thumping majority.
The country will manage. If India could survive the jokers of the 1990s era, it will survive even.this.

I may get pilloried for writing this but the BJP must refuse to form the government, and announce that they will sit in the opposition.
Let the INDIA gang wrangle it put and form a tossed salad of a government with no one in clear majority. The BJP can sit and enjoy the bhujia while the INDIA clowns destroy themselves. They'll wrangle and fight it out for a couple of years and collapse like a pack of cards.
The country will manage. If India could survive the jokers of the 1990s era, it will survive even.this.
BJP is power hungry .they will not sit in apposition .

BJP is power hungry .they will not sit in apposition .
Yeah, its andhbhakti at its peak to even remotely suggest that feku will leave any opportunity to be in power. You won't find a bigger power hungry person than feku.

Let the INDIA gang wrangle it out and form a tossed salad of a government with no one in clear majority. The BJP can sit and enjoy the bhujia while the INDIA clowns destroy themselves. They'll wrangle and fight it out for a couple of years and collapse like a pack of cards.
They will be stupid to do that, BJP enjoyed majorities in last two terms is an anomaly in the Indian election than a norm.
This is more than enough to rule and continue.

yaar you seem very hurt.

Manoj Tiwari beats Kanhaiya Kumar by 1.5 lakh votes.

This joker Kanhaiya Kumar contested from Bihar last time and also lost by around 1.5 lakh votes.
Where are the chest-thumping fans ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
If anyone's political career deserves to go down the gutter, it is that of this abomination.
He is not even fit to run a fake Chinese bag shop in Pahargunj market.

Sorry, I have great respect for hard working shopkeepers. I owe them an apology.

All bhakts are really hurt today as its their supreme leader's birth right to rule India till he himself decides to call it a day
But they still got most seats.

Even after winning he wants to throw in the towel.

That's just crazy.

But they still got most seats.

Even after winning he wants to throw in the towel.

That's just crazy.
Thats because they are habitual of having total domination and control of everything. Such scrape through victories are not as per their liking.

That is a strict NO in politics. Rule number One of politics is to stay in power. Only when you are in power, can you implement your vision and further your ideology. Even if some compromises are needed to stay in power.

Good to see Mayawati getting blanked in these elections. She was behaving more like a sanghi stooge during last few years due to fear of ED and CBIS knocking at her doors.

This has happened before - in the 90s as you say, and also in the late 80s when Rajiv Gandhi said that the mandate was not for him (despite being the largest party) and sat back while VP Singh - Chandrashekhar were running fickle governments that didn't last long.

So if Modi has brains, he would do it - but we know he doesn't. So I expect him to be PM with Naidu/Nitish's support in a more straightforward manner.

They are thinking they won election? Someone should educate them that majority mark is 272 seats.

Their reaction is like ppls who have zero expectations, but got 20
This is still oxygen for Congress. In the last 8 general elections, Congress has crossed 200 only once. It is never going to be a major party. But it can stay relevant by:

1. Having the new identity to be the glue which binds regional parties and forms a coalition.
2. Ideologically, it is not a centrist party anymore, but a quasi communist party, who can try sub nationalism and caste and class inequality as its plank.
3. Rahul Gandhi has a future, as he will appeal to youth, poor and unemployed who like communist ideas. Plus he is liked by english speaking elite. He can keep congress alive and relevant.

So there are reasons to celebrate for congress workers, that they are not dying, and in their new avatar they have a political future, as the anti establishment party (despite being The Establishment for the better part of their history).

This has happened before - in the 90s as you say, and also in the late 80s when Rajiv Gandhi said that the mandate was not for him (despite being the largest party) and sat back while VP Singh - Chandrashekhar were running fickle governments that didn't last long.

So if Modi has brains, he would do it - but we know he doesn't. So I expect him to be PM with Naidu/Nitish's support in a more straightforward manner.
LOL. RaGa did not sit back during CS govt, he supported it from outside, and regularly interfered in its working. India was facing a balance of payments crisis, and RaGa was not allowing CS to pass the budget to bring liberalization. CS resigned due to interference, and elections were thrust upon India at its weakest moment when country was going bankrupt.

Karma had its plans, and Raga was killed campaigning for elections which he brought upon India.

Trivia: The ECI paused elections for around a month to build sympathy wave.

Nitish and CBN both can change the party. This is why never trist a politician.
TDP is not flip flopper like Nitish has, although both TDP and JDU have anti- congress blood , Naidu loves to create wealth and prefer Hinduism over other religions.

Peo
LOL. RaGa did not sit back during CS govt, he supported it from outside, and regularly interfered in its working. India was facing a balance of payments crisis, and RaGa was not allowing CS to pass the budget to bring liberalization. CS resigned due to interference, and elections were thrust upon India at its weakest moment when country was going bankrupt.

Karma had its plans, and Raga was killed campaigning for elections which he brought upon India.

Trivia: The ECI paused elections for around a month to build sympathy wave.
ple dont realize the amount of Congress and pappu rajiv did at the time. Mostly because there was no social media at the time. And dmk was and is the biggest sympathizer for ltte and supported prabhakaran. Its politics for pappu family even in death..

Nitish Kumar refusing to meet BJP rofl , will CBN back BJP?
NDA can form the government without Nitish.
CBN is the key, not Nitish. Few MPs from defeated parties like YCP, BJD and other small parties might jump into BJP.

Nitish will not Flip flop unless TDP also changes sides bcz even with out Nitish ,NDA have 280 more than enough to form government

Hello boys :dhoni

Lots of notifications lol. Don't have time for that. Just a quick post now. I'll try and be back for Ind-Pak.

Lemme run through the things I got right and wrong.

Modi will not be PM. Based on my belief that the BJP would just about near majority mark and would require NDA allies to form the government. The BJP have done worse than I imagined falling about 30+ short hahaha. If Modi still ends up becoming PM, I will consider this a defeat and it would take away the elation of this stunning performance by INDIA.

Karnataka - thought Congress would be around 15 and on lala land days imagined them nearing 18-20. BJP swept the city, Bengaluru. That's 5 that I thought Congress had a very good chance chance in at least 3. But Congress have moved from 1 seat last time to 9 or 10 whatever the final result is right now. So good show. Could've been better. But this also shows the sway Yeddyurappa still holds over the BJP's fortunes in Karnataka. They tried to sideline him and a great Congress campaign on the other side gave the BJP a battering in the state elections. Modi-Shah were humbled and appointed Yeddy's son as state president and they've put a pretty good show here considering Congress is in power.

@Cover Drive Six Annamalai lol. What did I tell you.
@Rajdeep Still laughing about my prediction about Akhilesh-Rahulg commandeering the tanks rolling into UP? 🤡

Modi actually made a mistake with such a long election. If it had been completed earlier, I think the BJP would've got a majority on their own. INDIA developed steam with each passing day and if the elections were held in 6 months time, they'd have easily won. But this is the end of centralized BJP nonsense. I hope Modi is done too which is the end goal for me -tears down those facelifted cheeks lol.

Catch you sweethearts later. Don't cry too hard. I mean, I saw some techies aka professional bhakts this afternoon doing rounds of the park down the road. Looked depressed. Obviously no sympathy for them. Just saying lol

Would've loved to celebrate with beef cutlets tonight, but some stuff going on irl means I'm veggie for a while. What of the bhakts? Guess you can eat gobar tonight while the INDIA boys chomp on some beef cutlets :ROFLMAO:

@pillionrider Anyone heard from our Mahaan congress Tough guy Pillion bicycle rider? Didnt this dufus say that he is going to go to the streets and beat up BJP supporters after our Italian Puppu became PM 🤣

Wheel is turning, Wheel is turning, Spaaaaaaarttaaaaaaansssssssss

But

The minute he realized he cannot live under and Italian leadership in India this little puss_ey cat dissappeared.....

I will only say this much to you.
In real life, I wouldn't even talk to someone like you :dhoni

@JaDed Dude your attempts at reinventing yourself as a bhakt isn't working out. That train has left. There is nothing there anymore. Now you're like those guys who fomo into a streak of green candles. You're a decade late. Being a bhakt now is only a guaranteed path to stress and despair.

And I wish neither for you 🤝

Hope all bhakts here fomoed into the stock markets and got rekt. I only wish you pain and misery. Like this guy today.

pradeep gupta crybaby.png

Just being honest bro :ROFLMAO:

Lots of notifications lol. Don't have time for that. Just a quick post now. I'll try and be back for Ind-Pak.

Modi will not be PM. Based on my belief that the BJP would just about near majority mark and would require NDA allies to form the government. The BJP have done worse than I imagined falling about 30+ short hahaha. If Modi still ends up becoming PM, I will consider this a defeat and it would take away the elation of this stunning performance by INDIA.

Karnataka - thought Congress would be around 15 and on lala land days imagined them nearing 18-20. BJP swept the city, Bengaluru. That's 5 that I thought Congress had a very good chance chance in at least 3. But Congress have moved from 1 seat last time to 9 or 10 whatever the final result is right now. So good show. Could've been better. But this also shows the sway Yeddyurappa still holds over the BJP's fortunes in Karnataka. They tried to sideline him and a great Congress campaign on the other side gave the BJP a battering in the state elections. Modi-Shah were humbled and appointed Yeddy's son as state president and they've put a pretty good show here considering Congress is in power.

@Rajdeep Still laughing about my prediction about Akhilesh-Rahulg commandeering the tanks rolling into UP? 🤡

Modi actually made a mistake with such a long election. If it had been completed earlier, I think the BJP would've got a majority on their own. INDIA developed steam with each passing day and if the elections were held in 6 months time, they'd have easily won. But this is the end of centralized BJP nonsense. I hope Modi is done too which is the end goal for me -tears down those facelifted cheeks lol.

Catch you sweethearts later. Don't cry too hard. I mean, I saw some techies aka professional bhakts this afternoon doing rounds of the park down the road. Looked depressed. Obviously no sympathy for them. Just saying lol

Would've loved to celebrate with beef cutlets tonight, but some stuff going on irl means I'm veggie for a while. What of the bhakts? Guess you can eat gobar tonight while the INDIA boys chomp on some beef cutlets :ROFLMAO:
In Bangla it is called shommanjonak porajoy (honourable defeat).

Set back for die heard modi fans to not see him getting mandate on his own, but that will be gone when they see Modi being sworn in as PM again, and the happiness of die hard modi haters would turn into burn when they hear "main, narendra damodardas modi..."

Almighty accepted my sacrifice of cricket world cup twice and gave me the govt of my choice.

Hope all bhakts here fomoed into the stock markets and got rekt. I only wish you pain and misery. Like this guy today.
Sold yesterday and invested back today. Portfolio at 95% in less than a year. But I am a hardcode Sanghi, not a hardcode bhakt (for the uninitiated they mean the same).

@JaDed Dude your attempts at reinventing yourself as a bhakt isn't working out. That train has left. There is nothing there anymore. Now you're like those guys who fomo into a streak of green candles. You're a decade late. Being a bhakt now is only a guaranteed path to stress and despair.

And I wish neither for you 🤝
Lmao, congratulations bro ,the alliance did better than expected as usual credit to Stalin 38 seats?

He is not that bad a person, it also shows how seriously he takes his job.
He cried after Rajdeep and Kanwal started praising him for his work. Public praise is a sure way to make people cry who think they are under appreciated.

In Bangla it is called shommanjonak porajoy (honourable defeat).

Set back for die heard modi fans to not see him getting mandate on his own, but that will be gone when they see Modi being sworn in as PM again, and the happiness of die hard modi haters would turn into burn when they hear "main, narendra damodardas modi..."

Almighty accepted my sacrifice of cricket world cup twice and gave me the govt of my choice.
On pakpassion, this is called blessing in disguise or you won hearts :dhoni

Should Modi become PM again, I am more certain of the following than anything else:

He will not complete 5 years.

Lmao, congratulations bro ,the alliance did better than expected as usual credit to Stalin 38 seats?
Stalin did better than I thought actually. Expected Jaya's party to pick up more. BJP was always zero for me though.

Should Modi become PM again, I am more certain of the following than anything else:

Modi is just a medium, and his only value is that he has moved Hindutva bit forward ( too slow for my liking). Individuals run their course, someone else will come to do his job, and may be do it better.

As long as Hindutva keeps marching on, doesn't matter if Modi completes his term or not.

Yusuf Pathan: Powerhouse all-rounder braces for long innings in politics

On Tuesday, one half of Baroda's famous Pathan brothers, the other being charismatic former pacer Irfan, is emerging as a big match player on the way more complex political turf.

The Trinamool Congress candidate is leading seasoned Congressman and five-time MP Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury by over 75,000 votes in what is being seen as a shocker from the Baharampur Lok Sabha seat in Murshidabad district of West Bengal. He could well turn out to be a giant-slayer going by the current trend.

"Uparwale ka rahem, karam bolein , I always feel that I am for big matches, moments," Yusuf had said after accepting TMC's offer to switch to politics.

"I just have to bat for them. I don't want to become a politician. I want to keep my image of a sportsperson intact. But after winning, I will work for my constituency and will make sure that I spend at least eight days in a month there," he had promised.

The 41-year-old is a first-timer when it comes to politics, his life so far has been defined by cricket where he earned the reputation of being a powerful and clean striker of the ball.

Yusuf's switch to politics was, therefore, a surprise call, or in hindsight, a masterstroke by chief minister and TMC supremo Mamata Banerjee.

The duo had celebrated together at the Eden Gardens with team owner Shah Rukh Khanwhen Yusuf's IPL franchise Kolkata Knight Riders triumphed in 2012 and 2014.

In a constituency which has over 66 per cent Muslim population, Mamata chose to pit Yusuf against the heavyweight Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury.

Just a week before TMC released the list of its candidates, Mamata approached Yusuf and he was in two minds before finally agreeing, a fight former India captain Sourav Ganguly described as akin to facing Australian pacer Brett Lee.

Besides Chowdhury, Yusuf had to take on BJP's Nirmal Chandra Saha, a known doctor from the region and also deal with the "outsider" barbs from the opposition.

But the former all-rounder took it upon himself and often repeated TMC's mantra of "Khela Hobe"

Source: The Hindustan Times

Besides Chowdhury, Yusuf had to take on BJP's Nirmal Chandra Saha, a known doctor from the region and also deal with the "outsider" barbs from the opposition.

——

I cannot take Bengal seriously @cricketjoshila

Atleast the Congress candidate made sense..they voted for a Gujarati lol

Nay he will complete 5 years easily ,his party need 30+ seats to stabilise, on other hand congress alliance have more chances to get Spilit even if they are in opposition, remember almost all Alliance party head are egomaniac and also in many of the state elections they are Congress opposition, they got all together and only can reduce BJP tally by 60 seats only, by next elections this alliance will most probably broken in to pieces

Last edited by a moderator:
BJP has already made inroads in to Tamilnadu and kerala already, Next state elections will decide DMK fate

Sorry got to do an Afridi here because I forgot the 2nd biggest thing for me personally.

Cylinder chachi being shown her level. She thought she was competing on Rahulg's level. Now she knows. :dhoni

Nay he will complete 5 years easily ,his party need 30+ seats to stabilise, on other hand congress alliance have more chances to get Spilit even if they are in opposition, remember almost all Alliance party head are egomaniac and also in many of the state elections they are Congress opposition, they got all together and only can reduce BJP tally by 60seats only ,by next elections this alliance will most probably broken in to pieces
This is not about just an election. This is about resistance. Had the BJP won 300 on their own or at least even got 272+, you would've seen a continuation of partys being slpit, MPs being bought or coerced. I wouldn't be surprised if Shinde is finished soon in Maharashtra. And many turncoats turning coat once again. Whether we accept them is a different question. The narrative mooted by Rahulg about who holds actual power in India, about the constitution has not had enough time to seep fully into the grassroots. Expect that to happen better by the end of the year.

The Modi era as you knew it is over. With a little bit of luck, even Modi is over :dhoni

Modi's personal margin went down by almost 3.5 lakh votes in Varanasi, lost Ayodhya - lol it's apparently called Faizabad for election purposes - shame Yogiji hahahaha

And some people trying to find Bengali or whatever joy in this :dhoni

Modi is just a medium, and his only value is that he has moved Hindutva bit forward ( too slow for my liking). Individuals run their course, someone else will come to do his job, and may be do it better.

As long as Hindutva keeps marching on, doesn't matter if Modi completes his term or not.

Sure.

Don't forget another get out option in the future - sab Maya hai :dhoni

——

I cannot take Bengal seriously @cricketjoshila

Atleast the Congress candidate made sense..they voted for a Gujarati lol

TMC doesn't let people vote. Its a strangle hold. Unless you are ahead by a landslide, you won't win

Back