[PICTURES/VIDEOS] Indian elections (2024) Discussion Thread

Which political party will win the upcoming general elections in India in 2024?

• Aam Adami Party (AAP)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Communist Party (CP)

• National People's Party (NPP)

• Some other regional party

• Total voters
Don't know about another State but from my state Rajasthan BJP is doing nothing and people are angry with them .

CM of Rajasthan don't know what to do or what not to do .

I agree that BJP made a wrong CM choice in Rajasthan. Making a non Rajput as CM was a mistake. Just like making a non tribal CM in Jharkhand.

Rajasthan mistake cost BJP in UP as well when Rajput votes shifted.

BJP has to do some rethinking in Rajasthan.

Haryana BJP made a non jatt CM as Jatt are congress voters. They ruled for 10 years. They will still be the main opposition and Congress misgovernance and corrupted which is endemic to that party will give BJP opportunity to come back.

have you ever read the bhagwat geeta? Honest answer because I'll ask you questions from bhagwat geeta
images

This is not how things are works in democracy .

People choose the leader based on qualities ,how they works to improve the system, Education etc .

Do not vote blindly based on castism.
Oh dear :uakmal

I sometimes wonder how it must be to live in such a delusional world. You are curiously innocent...I kinda like it actually.

BTW, which people vote based on education and who will improve the system? Can you pls be more specific the type of people we are talking about?

Pffff...hahaha.

People choose the leader based on qualities ,how they works to improve the system, Education etc .

Please. That's not how it works in India and we know it, you know it, all of us know it.

Castes play a very important role in Indian elections. There are some castes that don't vote for BJP, the Yadavs for example. The Jatts in Haryana are another example.

Then there are other castes that voted for BJP traditionally but BJP made mistakes. Like in Rajasthan. Diya Kumari was expected to be the CM. And should have been CM.

have you ever read the bhagwat geeta? Honest answer because I'll ask you questions from bhagwat geeta

I may have an idea which caste you may belong to. They didn't vote BJP in this elections. But they have voted for BJP in the past. Its a floating vote bank.

Sanghis have to be uprooted from Haryana. They have destroyed my peaceful state by their communal venom over last decade.

Khattar was so bloody illiterate and incompetent, just like feku.

If BJP loses this elections in Haryana, there are more chances that they will win morr seats in Haryana in 2029.

@Devadwal - its okay mate, we got it you love India more than any party, religion or leader. In school assembly we used to recite this line every morning along with all Indians are my brothers and sisters. Do you still follow that as well?

Aapka charan kaha hai prabhu

:uakmal

I may have an idea which caste you may belong to. They didn't vote BJP in this elections. But they have voted for BJP in the past. Its a floating vote bank.
Wrong . majority of our vote goes to congress from starting.

Btw modi was came to in my area and his cabinet ministers made a claim that if this seat goes to congress i resigned for my ministry
And guess what BJP lost that seat by 2.3 + lacs vote .

You are not living in US.
This is Bharat. You need to be realistic about things. You cannot have leftist parties holding power in states with a Muslim problem.

@Devadwal - its okay mate, we got it you love India more than any party, religion or leader. In school assembly we used to recite this line every morning along with all Indians are my brothers and sisters. Do you still follow that as well?

Aapka charan kaha hai prabhu

:uakmal
Your first line I'm always follow no matter what and most of person already seen it

I defend Modi alot & admired him because he is PM of india .

I think when a person becomes PM like President he has to forget about party and do not ask vote and attend any political raily

This is my personal views.

I still wonder how did Haryanivis put up with someone like Khattar for a decade. You won't find more incompetent fools than this guy.

And hopefully, this will be end of those frequent paroles to that rapist murderer Ram Rahim, someone who is spoiling the names of both Lord Ram and Rahim.

"Haryana has seen the work we have done in the last ten years. We have rid Haryana of regionalism and dynastic politics. We are confident that the BJP will form the government in Haryana for the third time," said Chief Minister Nayab Singh Saini.

Does he even know how many dynasts has his party given tickets to in these elections?

I more enjoy the sarpanch election than any others election .

God kya hi seen hota h election ke 15-20 din phle.

I share with you a funny story of my bestfriend .

Before two day ago ( Sarpanch election) my friend ,who was works in jaipur upload a post on Facebook that I'm coming to Village for voting.

Everyone read it including chilldren of every candidates ( 5 ) . All of them messaged him please vote for my papa . Then he said ok I'll definitely but first give me my travelling money , drink etc ( 5K ) , he taken 5k from 5 candidates and come to Village and told me bhai 25K mile h aja party karte h 😂😂😂 .

Wrong . majority of our vote goes to congress from starting.

Btw modi was came to in my area and his cabinet ministers made a claim that if this seat goes to congress i resigned for my ministry
And guess what BJP lost that seat by 2.3 + lacs vote .

And the minister resigned. Didn't he.

And your caste voted BJP in 2013 and 2014 and 2019.

2014 vote was so overwhelming for BJP that, even that guy was defeated.

Sanghis specifically got this election shifted from 1st October to 5th October and pliant EC concurred on fears that due to long weekend around 1st October, people won't come out to vote.

Would be helluva funny if they still lose Haryana assembly elections.

Your first line I'm always follow no matter what and most of person already seen it

I defend Modi alot & admired him because he is PM of india .

I think when a person becomes PM like President he has to forget about party and do not ask vote and attend any political raily

This is my personal views.

In every democracy, the elected leader canvasses for votes.

Back