[PICTURES/VIDEOS] Protests taking place in Pakistan after fall of PTI regime

You can see they are hurting. They are waiting for Galeeza, Budha Sethi or Hamid liar Mir to gas light them

I am glad you and dj walay babu are happy. Lets wait and see if any reports on the number of people come forward.

Hopefully, more than karachi this time, no?

You can see they are hurting. They are waiting for Galeeza, Budha Sethi or Hamid liar Mir to gas light them

They are indeed hurting bad, but their crooked pain is an honest person's pleasure. I wouldn't worry about gas lighting though, petrol and gas prices are too high for combustion. :)))

I am glad you and dj walay babu are happy. Lets wait and see if any reports on the number of people come forward.

Hopefully, more than karachi this time, no?

Why worries about Numbers. Don't you trust yourself? I am not a bot

Funny how they come and preach religion around here afterwards and call west immoral....

:)) When did markhor said that to him?

I'm pretty sure it was on TP and it was within the last 6-8 months and they were arguing. Markhor literally schooled him and told him "all those nights out have taken its toll on you".

Whenever I bring it up, he shuts up :))

Pakpak has also caught him slipping his mask. His true colours always come out when you read between the lines. Read his posts and views very carefully and you'll see a pattern emerging ;)

I am willing to acknowledge 1000 fault in Imran Khan. Despite all those faults, not for one day am I ready to accept the return of same old family crooks back to power.

I am willing to acknowledge 1000 fault in Imran Khan. Despite all those faults, not for one day am I ready to accept the return of same old family crooks back to power.

This is what 10s of Millions of new PTI supporters are thinking. The honest people of Pakistan have had enough of the crooks.

Revolution!

Imran khan lying. That he used money to fix roads of bani gala. Been to bani gala and the roads there are terrible

He never said he fixed all the Roads in Bani Gala. He said he fixed the road leading up to his house. Instead of using taxpayer money he used his own money to fix that.

He never said he fixed all the Roads in Bani Gala. He said he fixed the road leading up to his house. Instead of using taxpayer money he used his own money to fix that.

Does he have money of his own? He is a freeloader with no self-respect. He mooches off shady businessmen who sponsor him and view him as an investment.

The Bunny Gala road must have constructed on someone’s black money.

Speaking of Bunny Gala - he owns an estate spread across 38 acres. It is 15 km from the PM House and in spite of claiming that he did not reside in the PM House permanently, the PM House incurred a bill of Rs. 980 million in 4 years.

Amazing “austerity measures” by the fake messiah, more aptly known as Traitor Khan who violated the constitution.

Does he have money of his own? He is a freeloader with no self-respect. He mooches off shady businessmen who sponsor him and view him as an investment.

The Bunny Gala road must have constructed on someone’s black money.

Speaking of Bunny Gala - he owns an estate spread across 38 acres. It is 15 km from the PM House and in spite of claiming that he did not reside in the PM House permanently, the PM House incurred a bill of Rs. 980 million in 4 years.

Amazing “austerity measures” by the fake messiah, more aptly known as Traitor Khan who violated the constitution.

Maybe like you he has a large inheritance. Ever thought about that??

This is what 10s of Millions of new PTI supporters are thinking. The honest people of Pakistan have had enough of the crooks.

Revolution!

These are the same “honest” people who give and take bribes and do all kinds of illegal activities to have their way.

Not long ago, the politicians who turned their back on Imran and contributed to his humiliating ouster were also label “honest” by the brainwashed PTI cult members. :)))

Maybe like you he has a large inheritance. Ever thought about that??

But as per Imran, he gave away everything in charity and only kept a mansion for himself along with 3 goats and two buffaloes. He said he doesn’t even own a personal car anymore because you don’t need one when you can fly around the country in Jahangir Tareen’s jets.

Mr. Freeloader also didn’t pay a dime for the first SKMH hospital in Lahore because Nawaz Sharif did him a huge favor and gifted him a huge piece of land in Lahore for free.

Mr. Freeloader probably has not spent a single penny in the last 30 years because everything has been free for him.

It is extremely noble and generous to own a large inheritance and give away everything in charity, but what is the point when end up mooching off shady businessmen who invest in your for future returns.

But as per Imran, he gave away everything in charity and only kept a mansion for himself along with 3 goats and two buffaloes. He said he doesn’t even own a personal car anymore because you don’t need one when you can fly around the country in Jahangir Tareen’s jets.

Mr. Freeloader also didn’t pay a dime for the first SKMH hospital in Lahore because Nawaz Sharif did him a huge favor and gifted him a huge piece of land in Lahore for free.

Mr. Freeloader probably has not spent a single penny in the last 30 years because everything has been free for him.

I watched an interview of his where he claimed he earned money by doing cricket commentary. And the money is enough for him to live on.

And in another interview he said he was the largest donor for SKMH. And Nawaz did not do him a favor. The hospital benefits poor people. Not IK personally.

. It is 15 km from the PM House and in spite of claiming that he did not reside in the PM House permanently, the PM House incurred a bill of Rs. 980 million in 4 years. .

That was for travel between his house and PM house. That is a legitimate expense. Do you think US presidents pay for Air Force 1 costs?

IK should now do jalsas in the smaller towns. I would like to see him go to more cities in Sindh in places like Hyderabad, Sukkur, Larkana, Jacobabad, and Nawabshah.

These are the same “honest” people who give and take bribes and do all kinds of illegal activities to have their way.

Not long ago, the politicians who turned their back on Imran and contributed to his humiliating ouster were also label “honest” by the brainwashed PTI cult members. :)))

Who was refering to politicians?

I watched an interview of his where he claimed he earned money by doing cricket commentary. And the money is enough for him to live on.

And in another interview he said he was the largest donor for SKMH. And Nawaz did not do him a favor. The hospital benefits poor people. Not IK personally.

That was for travel between his house and PM house. That is a legitimate expense. Do you think US presidents pay for Air Force 1 costs?

He was a rubbish commentator and he did it for a short period only. He certainly didn’t earn enough to live on it for 30+ years. His source of income has been shady businessmen and money-launderers.

Nawaz did him a favor. Ultimately, SKMH is a private hospital and the government was under no obligation to gift him the land. There are numerous private hospitals in the country, do all of them got free lands from the government? No.

Imran should be thankful and grateful.

Moreover, the PM House is only 15 km away from Bunny Gala, it doesn’t explain the astronomical bill incurred by the PM House.

IK should now do jalsas in the smaller towns. I would like to see him go to more cities in Sindh in places like Hyderabad, Sukkur, Larkana, Jacobabad, and Nawabshah.

Don’t worry, the circus will cover each and every part of the country because he has nothing to do.

Last time the circus went on a cross-country trip, he had to use the APS tragedy to call it off once it ran out of steam and it became embarrassing for him to call it off without using a legit excuse which he found in the shape of a horrific tragedy.

Let’s see what his exit strategy is this time.

Lets be fair here, IK is not a freeloader (sponger) and he doesn't have to ask for permission when spending his own money.

IK not paying a dime for the first SKMH hospital because the land was a gift? So what? An inheritance is also like a gift, especially when no taxes are paid on it.

Moreover, the PM House is only 15 km away from Bunny Gala, it doesn’t explain the astronomical bill incurred by the PM House

PDM themselves say its for flights.

Information Minister Marriyum Aurangzeb claimed on Thursday that Rs980 million were spent on former prime minister Imran Khan's back-and-forth travel from the Prime Minister House to his private residence in Bani Gala via helicopter during his time in office.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1686115/g...d-forth-air-travel-from-pm-house-to-bani-gala

In four years, he might have taken thousands of trips back and forth to his house. Figure seems reasonable.

Don’t worry, the circus will cover each and every part of the country because he has nothing to do.

Last time the circus went on a cross-country trip, he had to use the APS tragedy to call it off once it ran out of steam and it became embarrassing for him to call it off without using a legit excuse which he found in the shape of a horrific tragedy.

Let’s see what his exit strategy is this time.

Last time he called it off it was end of 2014, about 3.5 years to next election. This time next election at latest is 1.5 years away. And that's assuming PDM stays united.

IK should do one jalsa a week across the country. Keep PDM in pressure. Especially when they raise petrol prices.

Well technically speaking IK/PTI election campaign has begun and the result is a forgone conclusion; either IK wins with a majority, or there is a revolution in Pakistan. Win/win. In either case the bedroom warriors will stay in their rooms for an eternity. :)

Well technically speaking IK/PTI election campaign has begun and the result is a forgone conclusion; either IK wins with a majority, or there is a revolution in Pakistan. Win/win. In either case the bedroom warriors will stay in their rooms for an eternity. :)

Even if he wins again at federal as it stand right now PPP will take Sindh.

For PTI to take Sindh what they need is a new census. The urban population is undercounted. With a new and fair census, PTI will need to only win a small amount of seats in interior Sindh to take control of the province.

Its hard to beat PPP in interior, however its not impossible. Cities like Jacobobad were close in the last provincial election, in which PTI hardly campaigned in interior.

Like mamoon pointed out IK has nothing better to do. So he should definitely visit interior Sindh

So thats ok? The road leading to your kingdom should be fixed while the rest should be left to rot?

Bani galsas all roads should had been fixed, by govt revenue.

The fact that he sold the toshakhan gifts he ultimately used its money for his own pleasure

The helicopter bill is in billions.

And our punjabi film actor shaan said, its ok, i paid tax i have no issue with it :facepalm:

Even if he wins again at federal as it stand right now PPP will take Sindh.

For PTI to take Sindh what they need is a new census. The urban population is undercounted. With a new and fair census, PTI will need to only win a small amount of seats in interior Sindh to take control of the province.

Its hard to beat PPP in interior, however its not impossible. Cities like Jacobobad were close in the last provincial election, in which PTI hardly campaigned in interior.

Like mamoon pointed out IK has nothing better to do. So he should definitely visit interior Sindh

If a new census happens, how many new possible seats would be created in sindh? And would that be enough to win all to challenge the punjab dominated pmln?

How many more punjab seats are expected? Would it create a situation where pmln doesnt get to win only on punjab seats and has to spread over to sindh and kpk?

According to Mamoon IK is a freeloader and that’s why we shouldn’t vote for him.

Instead it’s ok to vote for the crooks who have plundered our country dry.

As many have already said. We are ready to accept all the deficiencies of IK as a politician but we are not ready to accept a single one of those two thieving and lying family dynasties.

Look at the PDM fan base scraping the bottom of the barrel to find corruption points for IK, all of which are laughable. It’s almost like they have forgiven and forgotten the mass crimes of their leaders.

According to Mamoon IK is a freeloader and that’s why we shouldn’t vote for him.

Instead it’s ok to vote for the crooks who have plundered our country dry.

As many have already said. We are ready to accept all the deficiencies of IK as a politician but we are not ready to accept a single one of those two thieving and lying family dynasties.
[MENTION=51465]DeadlyVenom[/MENTION] who supports pti also says this on the free loader part.

And what "we" are you refering to?

Pakistan tried the corrupt free way and the results are there. Defaulted payments on gas and electricity. Even miftah ismal was surprised with the defaults on gas.

After imran khan, it will be back yo family dynasties, so what is even your point? Imran isnt going to live for ever he is 70 now.

To eliminate family dynasties, you could had sat in opposition and went for constitutional reforms. Maybe had a debate done where we should have caucuses before electing a pm or something along those lines

If a new census happens, how many new possible seats would be created in sindh? And would that be enough to win all to challenge the punjab dominated pmln?

How many more punjab seats are expected? Would it create a situation where pmln doesnt get to win only on punjab seats and has to spread over to sindh and kpk?

A new census wont change federal that much. So if PML N sweep Punjab they can form the govt with only a small number of seats needed from other provinces.

however it can have a larger effect in Sindh. Right now about 1/3 of the seat in Sindh are from Urban Sindh and the rest are from interior. If a new census makes it closer to 50/50 than PTI has a chance of talking the provincial government.

Please try and stick to the topic.

Can I ask the PML supporters why their leaders are so terrified of the PTI support? Containers, internet and tv coverage issues and also electricity supply downtime.

It seems as if the PML base are getting more and more desperate to stop the massive support for IK.

Please try and stick to the topic.

Can I ask the PML supporters why their leaders are so terrified of the PTI support? Containers, internet and tv coverage issues and also electricity supply downtime.

It seems as if the PML base are getting more and more desperate to stop the massive support for IK.

Already addressed your points.

First of all, internet has nothing to do with it. I understand your confusion. Basically in pakistan you get two types of tv. One is cable connection the other is iptv. Iptv is through the internet.ptcl provdes this.

Ptcl did not shut ary on their ptcl smart tv. I shared my own pic you can see in the lsst page. And no, on iptv you cannot shut a channel in selective areas, if you shut one channel it will be shut for everyone.

As for road blocks, those are not done to stop people from coming in, those act as diversions so that some areas traffic doesnt get disturbed. Often they are done for security reasons aswell.

When ever their is protest we have containers placed. Those containers are not placed to stop the people coming in, its placed so that cars dont enter and people go on foot.

The reason being, as protestors come on foot and you habe people on foot plus cars, it becomes a problem. Thus these places end up becoming only walking places.

It was psthetic to see usman dar push the barriers. The punjab police should had given 3-5 dandas to him and arrested him there.

Already addressed your points.

First of all, internet has nothing to do with it. I understand your confusion. Basically in pakistan you get two types of tv. One is cable connection the other is iptv. Iptv is through the internet.ptcl provdes this.

Ptcl did not shut ary on their ptcl smart tv. I shared my own pic you can see in the lsst page. And no, on iptv you cannot shut a channel in selective areas, if you shut one channel it will be shut for everyone.

As for road blocks, those are not done to stop people from coming in, those act as diversions so that some areas traffic doesnt get disturbed. Often they are done for security reasons aswell.

When ever their is protest we have containers placed. Those containers are not placed to stop the people coming in, its placed so that cars dont enter and people go on foot.

The reason being, as protestors come on foot and you habe people on foot plus cars, it becomes a problem. Thus these places end up becoming only walking places.

It was psthetic to see usman dar push the barriers. The punjab police should had given 3-5 dandas to him and arrested him there.
Conveniently the PDM supporters likebtheir leaders have excuses ready for everything.

Traffic management is a rubbish excuse when you consider that they stopped coaches from other towns to Lahore. I know this for a fact.

Just admit it, you guys know PML and PPP will never get these huge crowds so trying to shut down access to PTI ones is your way forward.

O the pain deep down in these PDM supporters is great to see. "Mein tum ko rolao ga" IK didn't just say that for corrupt criminals of Pakistan, it includes rona dhona of corrupt khandaani dynasty ghulams as well who are quite visible here, very few of them though just like PDM jalsas :)

Shouldn't you PDM supporters be working on the excuses of rising prices of goods? I mean you kept telling us they ll drop sharply the moment goorment will change (chuur ll take over). Your PDM has done many U-turns already in a few week time so perhaps work through the excuse list for that instead of whining here after seeing 150k-200k IK supporters at just one jalsa. We understand its a tough one to swallow for a few you : )

Conveniently the PDM supporters likebtheir leaders have excuses ready for everything.

Traffic management is a rubbish excuse when you consider that they stopped coaches from other towns to Lahore. I know this for a fact.

Just admit it, you guys know PML and PPP will never get these huge crowds so trying to shut down access to PTI ones is your way forward.

What excuses ?

This is a thing done by all govts in pakistan. Even when pti was in govt they placed barriers in certain areas to divert the protestors along a route and msde sure in certain areas cars dont come.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Thank you Lahore for the massive support & the biggest jalsa in my 26 years in politics; and the most responsive and passionate audience. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%BE%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%B9%DA%88_%D8%AD%DA%A9%D9%88%D9%85%D8%AA_%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%88%D8%B1?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور</a> <a href="https://t.co/T9UC6x16xm">pic.twitter.com/T9UC6x16xm</a></p>— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) <a href="https://twitter.com/ImranKhanPTI/status/1517351481992785920?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 22, 2022</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Thank you Lahore for the massive support & the biggest jalsa in my 26 years in politics; and the most responsive and passionate audience. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%BE%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%B9%DA%88_%D8%AD%DA%A9%D9%88%D9%85%D8%AA_%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%88%D8%B1?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور</a> <a href="https://t.co/T9UC6x16xm">pic.twitter.com/T9UC6x16xm</a></p>— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) <a href="https://twitter.com/ImranKhanPTI/status/1517351481992785920?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 22, 2022</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Lahore seems ready for a revolution

Ptcl never blocked ary. I showed u my own tv. Ptcl is not a cable operator it is iptv

To block a channel everyones channel would be blocked.

Maybe they know you're the last person that will show up to support IK :pkflag.

It was a targeted blockage mostly in Lahore. There's lots of reports that contradict your experience

Things are getting very interesting.

If there was an election right now, it looks likely that PTI win.

However, there is no need for the govt to hold elections right now. If the various parties forming the govt can stick together for 12 months, all of these jalsas by PTI would be forgotten.

So the game is effectively now - can PTI force the govt to have an election in the next couple of months?

24 hours is a long time in politics. Just ask Boris Johnson

Things are getting very interesting.

If there was an election right now, it looks likely that PTI win.

However, there is no need for the govt to hold elections right now. If the various parties forming the govt can stick together for 12 months, all of these jalsas by PTI would be forgotten.

So the game is effectively now - can PTI force the govt to have an election in the next couple of months?

24 hours is a long time in politics. Just ask Boris Johnson

Its a massive uprising that is supporting IK. I don't see elections delayed for long as IK has other cards up his sleeve that he would use after Eid.

If we imagine that the current govt by some way or form continue to remain together for next 8 months or so then how do you foresee the next elections would be held? Would all opposition parties then contest under one symbol of PDM or would they contest elections on their individual party basis? If they compete as one then its IK vs rest. If they do individually then would PMLN campaign against PMLN on certain seats whilst their leaders are holding hands? If they agree to remain together how would PPP agree that PMLN remain superior party? Would this mean PPP considers itself a lower party than PMLN, how would this go down with PPP supporter.

In short this group of 14 political parties that have come about have for the past 3 decades competed against one another and their voter base is confused as to who to support. This alliance only came about to remove IK, no way they can run a country with difference in views.

PPP are killing themselves by aligning with PMLN, they probably need elections more than any other party at the moment :))

Every time Imran speaks it is a dagger in the heart for PPP supporters. He has taken the mantle as the political heir to Bhutto.

What excuses ?

This is a thing done by all govts in pakistan. Even when pti was in govt they placed barriers in certain areas to divert the protestors along a route and msde sure in certain areas cars dont come.

Have you got the figure of "60,000" yet. When is Geo quoting the FIA to tell us it was 60,000. Surely the FIA would have done the count:)):)):))

PPP are killing themselves by aligning with PMLN, they probably need elections more than any other party at the moment :))

Every time Imran speaks it is a dagger in the heart for PPP supporters. He has taken the mantle as the political heir to Bhutto.

It reminds me of the Tory/Lib coalition which pretty much destroyed the Liberal Party.
PPP must be quaking in their boots.

It reminds me of the Tory/Lib coalition which pretty much destroyed the Liberal Party.
PPP must be quaking in their boots.

Yep, people like me are still paying for that coalition quiet literally! student loan interest rates are also going up and we’re not even communicated about this adequately. Anytime I get a decent bonus, they take a sizeable chunk out of it lol

But in the current climate as a young person you have to vote, especially for your credit history. Who is the lesser of the three evils? the lot of them are a bloody shambles really

Biilawal aligning with NS while SS busy in bootlikcing, PPP wants to break PML in to N & M.

O the pain deep down in these PDM supporters is great to see. "Mein tum ko rolao ga" IK didn't just say that for corrupt criminals of Pakistan, it includes rona dhona of corrupt khandaani dynasty ghulams as well who are quite visible here, very few of them though just like PDM jalsas :)

Shouldn't you PDM supporters be working on the excuses of rising prices of goods? I mean you kept telling us they ll drop sharply the moment goorment will change (chuur ll take over). Your PDM has done many U-turns already in a few week time so perhaps work through the excuse list for that instead of whining here after seeing 150k-200k IK supporters at just one jalsa. We understand its a tough one to swallow for a few you : )

The only people crying are PTI supporters because there messiah got kicked out in the most humiliating fashion.

Doing circus show on the streets doesn’t change the reality.

The only people crying are PTI supporters because there messiah got kicked out in the most humiliating fashion.

Why don't you counter these so called circus shows and come out on the road and get your points across.

Why don't you counter these so called circus shows and come out on the road and get your points across.

They're too busy trying to create false corruption cases against IK. They're also very busy trying to kill all those cases against practically every member of their parties.

They do not have permission to leave their bedrooms.

Plus PDM supporters dare not leave their bedrooms anyway, they are too scared to face the millions of new PTI supporters on the streets, heck they couldn’t leave to protest against IK when he was in power were the streets were empty!

The sponger who couldn't get out for a counter in his own backyard.

This phenomena of following a cult leader is not new.

Thousands of people fled their homes during the Khilafat Movement to save the caliphate in Turkey.

They were denied entry by Afghanistan and lost everything.

Shaukat Ali and Ali were the Imran Khans of their time.

Then you have the likes of Hitler. He won the elections in Germany through popular vote only for him to burn down the Reichstag.

There's a book called Ordinary Men. It is a true story of German police reserve battalion that was responsible for the mass shootings of Jewish families in Poland.

It follows the story of how regular people, ordinary officers, slowly and unwillingly succumbed to cult indoctrination and ended up doing things that they otherwise wouldn't have.

These things happen - it is human nature. We follow things we don't understand more than the things we do understand.

Ignorance creates an illusion of a possible positive outcome, irrespective of how improbable it is.

It has been evident throughout history. The followers of Caesar, Lenin, Stalin, Napoleon, Jinnah, Gen. Zia, Trump, Imran etc.

It is populist nonsense. It is a combination of the Dunning-Kruger, the God Complex and the Messiah Complex.

This phenomena of following a cult leader is not new.

Thousands of people fled their homes during the Khilafat Movement to save the caliphate in Turkey.

They were denied entry by Afghanistan and lost everything.

Shaukat Ali and Ali were the Imran Khans of their time.

Then you have the likes of Hitler. He won the elections in Germany through popular vote only for him to burn down the Reichstag.

There's a book called Ordinary Men. It is a true story of German police reserve battalion that was responsible for the mass shootings of Jewish families in Poland.

It follows the story of how regular people, ordinary officers, slowly and unwillingly succumbed to cult indoctrination and ended up doing things that they otherwise wouldn't have.

These things happen - it is human nature. We follow things we don't understand more than the things we do understand.

Ignorance creates an illusion of a possible positive outcome, irrespective of how improbable it is.

It has been evident throughout history. The followers of Caesar, Lenin, Stalin, Napoleon, Jinnah, Gen. Zia, Trump, Imran etc.

It is populist nonsense. It is a combination of the Dunning-Kruger, the God Complex and the Messiah Complex.

Funny, how you haven't included dynasties like sharif , bhutto Zardari and Diesel Family in your examples because you support such crooks. I mean isn't is it cult following that you accept and praise bilawal and maryam as the future leaders of PPP and Nawaz(Example of cult personality just by going to the party name)-League. What have they done noteworthy other than having the birth right to ? Cant these parties find better people or the right to lead or destroy this nation runs through the bloods of only the selected few ?
You think PTI supporters are blindly supporting Imran Khan but the reason is that they find him far better than the alternatives.

PTI chairman and former prime minister Imran Khan on Saturday said that he has asked his party to begin preparations for marching to Islamabad.

Addressing a press conference at his Bani Gala residence — his first since his ouster — he said he would announce the date for the march later but directed party leaders, including those at village level, to prepare for the march for "true freedom".

A huge sea of people would go towards the capital, he said, adding that he had never seen such political awareness among the people.

"People have begun to understand the joke that happened with them and the kind of people placed on us (as rulers)," he said, claiming that there was an unprecedented number of "criminals" and those who were out on bail in the newly formed federal cabinet.

He also said the party would hold prayers on the 27th of Ramazan for the march's success.

Dawn

Since the ouster of IK from Parliament there has been a surge of support for IK across Pakistan. This is something many within senior ranks across Pakistan did not anticipate.

No one expected IK to go down without a fight but at the same time no one expected IK to fight in this manner where he actually is coming out on top. Many media, politicians and establishment had written IK off and was planning to go back onto 2 party system from next election onwards but this show of strength by IK has thrown a spanner into the plans of many and infact its IK now who yields most power in Pakistan given that people are with him and when I say people I mean a real surge across all Pakistan and this is not limited to just one or two province. Imagine in a religious country like Pakistan if people are out on street protesting then imagine what would happen after Eid. People who think this would die down should think otherwise.

Let's talk about Imran's plan going forward. Before marching towards Islamabad IK would try to avail all the legal and legitimate options he has at hand. Firstly, he would now spread the US triggered regime change word to international media and create news on international platform. He would be giving interviews to foreign media outlets and people in media love him. Take for example that he still dominates all major news channels and websites although he is not in power and not even in Parliament. He is media magnet and he would cash this by given plethora of interviews and creating an international buzz.

Second he would wait on courts to take decision on dissident PTI MNAs and MPAs and have then de-seated. This would further create the vaccuum within NA. At the moment the current government is so shell shocked by mass resignations of PTI members that they have gone into denial and are claiming that resignations did not happen or are not legitimate. If dissident gets de-seated as well then effectively 150 odd seats in NA would be empty what an outlook of democracy would that be. The onus is on courts to take the decision in both NA and Punjab assembly.

IK would also at the last instance tender resignations in provincial assemblies. Mass resignations in Punjab assembly would send another round of shockwaves for ECP to deal with. This would be the last thing IK would do before his march on Islamabad.

I want to remain optimistic and hope that IK does not embark on Islamabad march. I have no doubt whatsoever that the tsunami that would be marching with IK to Islamabad would be nothing short of revolutionary and sometimes revolutions are red which is what we would like to avoid. Pakistan doesn't have the best of neighbours so we do not want our establishment to be involved in our current internal crisis which distraction can then lead to external threats. Its a matter of national security at the end of the day and I hope sense prevails and the demands of people are met.

Since the ouster of IK from Parliament there has been a surge of support for IK across Pakistan. This is something many within senior ranks across Pakistan did not anticipate.

No one expected IK to go down without a fight but at the same time no one expected IK to fight in this manner where he actually is coming out on top. Many media, politicians and establishment had written IK off and was planning to go back onto 2 party system from next election onwards but this show of strength by IK has thrown a spanner into the plans of many and infact its IK now who yields most power in Pakistan given that people are with him and when I say people I mean a real surge across all Pakistan and this is not limited to just one or two province. Imagine in a religious country like Pakistan if people are out on street protesting then imagine what would happen after Eid. People who think this would die down should think otherwise.

Let's talk about Imran's plan going forward. Before marching towards Islamabad IK would try to avail all the legal and legitimate options he has at hand. Firstly, he would now spread the US triggered regime change word to international media and create news on international platform. He would be giving interviews to foreign media outlets and people in media love him. Take for example that he still dominates all major news channels and websites although he is not in power and not even in Parliament. He is media magnet and he would cash this by given plethora of interviews and creating an international buzz.

Second he would wait on courts to take decision on dissident PTI MNAs and MPAs and have then de-seated. This would further create the vaccuum within NA. At the moment the current government is so shell shocked by mass resignations of PTI members that they have gone into denial and are claiming that resignations did not happen or are not legitimate. If dissident gets de-seated as well then effectively 150 odd seats in NA would be empty what an outlook of democracy would that be. The onus is on courts to take the decision in both NA and Punjab assembly.

IK would also at the last instance tender resignations in provincial assemblies. Mass resignations in Punjab assembly would send another round of shockwaves for ECP to deal with. This would be the last thing IK would do before his march on Islamabad.

I want to remain optimistic and hope that IK does not embark on Islamabad march. I have no doubt whatsoever that the tsunami that would be marching with IK to Islamabad would be nothing short of revolutionary and sometimes revolutions are red which is what we would like to avoid. Pakistan doesn't have the best of neighbours so we do not want our establishment to be involved in our current internal crisis which distraction can then lead to external threats. Its a matter of national security at the end of the day and I hope sense prevails and the demands of people are met.

Fair n free elections are impossible under these crooks that are VERY UNFORTUNATELY backed up by the army.

And Imran ney sab kuch thik karney ka thaika nahi liya huva. People of Pakistan must stand up and revolt.

And during this revolt, people should take all the 5 SC to task and lock them up together with Bajwa till treason cases are booked against them.

Unfortunately Bajwa is a traitor imo.

And all these PDM crooks in parliament will unfortunately run away as the ECL has been wiped clean today.

What a sad day when I heard the news, Rana sanaullah removes the name Rana sanalullah from the ECL.

Crooks and looters are asked to guard the treasure. That’s what has happened.

Thank you Bajwa, it’s time that you should be tried for treason.

Long March.... Since last time it was around 60000 so how much we can expect now?

Preparations for Long March under way, the imported wont last long

Probably Marshall Law on the horizon which will TRULY expose the true face of top brass in the army.

If the army wanted IK to stay or come back after these long marches then they would’ve not removed him from the PM house to begin with.
Bajwa won’t let IK come back in power.

He was a rubbish commentator and he did it for a short period only. He certainly didn’t earn enough to live on it for 30+ years. His source of income has been shady businessmen and money-launderers.

Nawaz did him a favor. Ultimately, SKMH is a private hospital and the government was under no obligation to gift him the land. There are numerous private hospitals in the country, do all of them got free lands from the government? No.

Imran should be thankful and grateful.

Moreover, the PM House is only 15 km away from Bunny Gala, it doesn’t explain the astronomical bill incurred by the PM House.

People of Pakistan should be thankful that there is a world class cancer facility. Good on the government of the time to at least get one project right.

Long March.... Since last time it was around 60000 so how much we can expect now?

Where do you get your numbers? the last long march was supposed to be by PDM the 'mehngayi march'. they cancelled it because they couldn't get the numbers

Lol you are at it again. In some other thread you said that SC has "proved" it wasn't a conspiracy and now here you are factually stating 60k figure. So like in other thread I ask can you please provide source of your useful insight here.

Lol you are at it again. In some other thread you said that SC has "proved" it wasn't a conspiracy and now here you are factually stating 60k figure. So like in other thread I ask can you please provide source of your useful insight here.

I already replied. If you want to discuss, then bump it.

Where do you get your numbers? the last long march was supposed to be by PDM the 'mehngayi march'. they cancelled it because they couldn't get the numbers

In Karachi, it was hardly 60k or 70k assumption from the crowd seen in the video.

Why do you comment on things you have no idea about. Stop making your self looking silly for a bit of masala. Stick Ind and Modi

Meh you are a liar. Prove that I want masala or otherwise you are spreading lies in the month of Ramadan. That's unfortunate considering how much gloating you make about yourself as a good Muslim

Meh you are a liar. Prove that I want masala or otherwise you are spreading lies in the month of Ramadan. That's unfortunate considering how much gloating you make about yourself as a good Muslim

The SC decision that never was. If that isnt enough that i dont what is. Surely, you would too embarrassed to show your ignorance to the whole forum over and over again.

The SC decision that never was. If that isnt enough that i dont what is. Surely, you would too embarrassed to show your ignorance to the whole forum over and over again.

I stated on that thread that NSC isn't reliable and it's a conflict of interest.

What SC has got to do with this? You are showing your own ignorance by bringing unrelated subjects together without understanding what I am writing.

I stated on that thread that NSC isn't reliable and it's a conflict of interest.

What SC has got to do with this? You are showing your own ignorance by bringing unrelated subjects together without understanding what I am writing.

See you got caught making things up and now are calling them irrelevant. It's best that you keep your masala uttering to yourself so that you don't end up looking foolish

Bro see a psychologist. You bring Islam up in everything.

In Karachi, it was hardly 60k or 70k assumption from the crowd seen in the video.
I was there at the jalsa in karachi the Bagh e Jinnah ground alone holds capacity of 100k plus and the crowds were equally as big outside the ground I could not even enter.
As bewal says stick to topics you know.

I was there at the jalsa in karachi the Bagh e Jinnah ground alone holds capacity of 100k plus and the crowds were equally as big outside the ground I could not even enter.

Th nearest this guy has been to Karachi is on Google maps.

See you got caught making things up and now are calling them irrelevant. It's best that you keep your masala uttering to yourself so that you don't end up looking foolish

Where is falsification in my words? Can you show?

Have you counted one by one?

If no then Seeing it live or video is same as both are prone to same level of errors and extrapolation.

5anzovgyvxt81.webp

"60k or 70k"

Imran Khan is really acting like he was the best thing to come out of all other options. It seems like he thinks about himself like he is the choosen one. He had a good time to prove he is capable of managing the country and prove his worth as a leader. But in fact other than some social reforms like Ehsas program he was pretty much a failure on many aspects. In fact he himself admitted after 3 years of his governance that he had no clue and that his team were in a learning phase. Imran Khan's foreign policy where he not only accepted Taliban's government with open hands but also helped them with funds and other necessary help e.g governance,food were backfired. It was a blunder on IK's part to accept the Taliban government so blindly and so casually without getting in return what we really needed i.e the elimination of TTP and safety of our borders along Afghanistan. This strategic blunder can be clearly experienced on daily basis as TTP is attacking our regions in KPK more actively than ever.

The problem with Imran Khan is he wants to be the center of all the attention even when he should be taking advise from other important people involved. He thinks politics and running a country is just like running a cricket team. It never works like that. As a country leader You have to take other people into confidence without you open your mouth in the public.

Even now Imran Khan is doing the same. He is dictating his terms without consideration of his party members advice. It would have been better in his favor had he let the things run as they are because the increasing inflation and falling economy would have helped them more in the coming election but when you are on a suicidal path like this then you won't even be in the game.

Back