[PICTURES/VIDEOS] Protests taking place in Pakistan after fall of PTI regime

[MENTION=1269]Bewal Express[/MENTION] have you been able to attend any of the protest in UK?

[MENTION=1269]Bewal Express[/MENTION] have you been able to attend any of the protest in UK?

No, but I wish I could. I was watching my lad play today and tbh I didn't realise they were protesting in Bham. And another thing, people are following things on forums like this, Facebook, twitter and YouTube. They hate traitors. I have never seen people who normally couldn't care less, so angry. I am hoping that ECP ban the PTI or better IK is locked up. The system has to fall.

Last edited by a moderator:
? If US embassey gave money than why those mnas mot vote against pti?

176 votes did not have pti votes, these allainced party votes

PDM played a smart move but it will only buy time against the inevitable. 'Abstaining' to vote as per party direction is also against Article 63A

These people who are on the streets fighting for democracy and justice are the same people who give bribe and will engage in unlawful practices to get their way.

They have nothing better to do. If they did, they won’t have time for this nonsense. They are only disrupting the lives of their fellow citizens.

At the end of the day, they will achieve nothing.

You know who was on the streets one of my clients whose company is responsible for us$ 400,000 million export every year from Pakistan some jobless dude haan? And that was not an anomaly I am part of Karachi chamber of commerce the premier business association in karachi and multiple members from this association were part of this jalsa.

You know who was on the streets one of my clients whose company is responsible for us$ 400,000 million export every year from Pakistan some jobless dude haan? And that was not an anomaly I am part of Karachi chamber of commerce the premier business association in karachi and multiple members from this association were part of this jalsa.

Think that was a generic statement - Its not meant for a proper discussion but thanks for your clarification.

No, but I wish I could. I was watching my lad play today and tbh I didn't realise they were protesting in Bham. And another thing, people are following things on forums like this, Facebook, twitter and YouTube. They hate traitors. I have never seen people who normally couldn't care less, so angry. I am hoping that ECP ban the PTI or better IK is locked up. The system has to fall.

So you pay money to pti and yet you cant be bothered to go to their protest.

Chalo, i understand how you cant vote while sitting in overseas land.... All you can do is support them online.

But when a protest and a show of support took place in a country you live you still couldnt go. You could had made up for not being able to vote

So you pay money to pti and yet you cant be bothered to go to their protest.

Chalo, i understand how you cant vote while sitting in overseas land.... All you can do is support them online.

But when a protest and a show of support took place in a country you live you still couldnt go. You could had made up for not being able to vote

More desperation from you and I owe an apology to the PTI supporters. I think they had more than enough without me. 1000s turned up and no biryani handouts( at noon in Ramadan) in sight.

Another big one coming....

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="ur" dir="rtl">مینار پاکستان میں ہی قرارداد پاکستان منظور ہوئی تھی، وہیں میں تاریخ کا سب سے بڑا جلسہ کرنے جارہا ہوں: عمران خان <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%BE%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%B9%DA%88_%D8%AD%DA%A9%D9%88%D9%85%D8%AA_%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%88%D8%B1?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور</a> <a href="https://t.co/xceU9QbQ7N">pic.twitter.com/xceU9QbQ7N</a></p>— Salman Durrani (@DurraniViews) <a href="https://twitter.com/DurraniViews/status/1516417540230205449?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 19, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Salute to you Imran Khan. What awesome never to give up attitude to fight for his country and his people. A real leader, something that these corrupt to core PDM can never be. These jalsas have been extremely successful in gaining confidence of Pakistani nation again and who ll soon throw away this puppet PDM government of stooges

Looks like PDM crooks are going to try to choke the internet and clamp on the tv coverage, in an attempt to break communication on social media and news outlets.

[MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] please share FIA press release which says 50-70k attended Karachi jalsa

Lol 50-70k you have to be there to believe it how insanely huge the crowd was I am a direct witness to it let these fools live in their lala land

[MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] please share FIA press release which says 50-70k attended Karachi jalsa

He doesn't have it. He has no reference or link to verify his claim. It's pure propaganda and lies. You'd think by now there'd be some link.

50K to 70K? LOL! Should've gone to Specsavers.

And off course Geo is a trusted source. You dont watch videos that others post but we are supposed to believe a channel that that Khwaja Asif said was being funded by the Foreigners. lol

Btw
The CJP said there was only 10-20,000. Dont you believe the CJP.:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Geo never reported the numbers.. geo is reporting what they got from fia report which also matches with special branches report

Geo never reported the numbers.. geo is reporting what they got from fia report which also matches with special branches report
Can you share these reports or any press releases. Geo is just saying ‘sources’ and we all know their history.

And Geo is neutral observer in all this and has no stake in this fight:13::13::13::13:

And the fact that you guys are so desperate and carping about this days later, along with the CJP shows how many did turn up. The CJP says 20,000, Geo is saying 50,000 and all the people that went and all the live streams show some in the region of 300,000 to 350,000. My sources in the FIA tell me it was closer to 750,000.

And you think they wouldn't just make up a figure claiming its from the FIA. Remember the SC Panama decision and the lies they told. You want me to post the link to humiliate you even more, do you remember Noorani or not.

How do you think they will stop the masses turning out tomorrow? In Karachi the police blocked the roads.yet people showed up in huge numbers.

PTI popularity had sky rocketed in a fortnight 1.6million attended the Karachi jalsa so hopefully about 2.5 million will come in Lahore that's massive numbers already kanpey taang ri ha in power corridor :mush

And you think they wouldn't just make up a figure claiming its from the FIA. Remember the SC Panama decision and the lies they told. You want me to post the link to humiliate you even more, do you remember Noorani or not.

You cant make up false news. Fia and special branch are govt depts and they can make a case out of the false reporting if their name is used fasifly.

For some reason, when you dont want to believe something, you will go to any extent to disprove it.

You think the world works in a weird conspiracy all the time.

Dawn is fake for you, until it reports a stroy favouring you which you than start sharing.

This is why i said, spwcial branc, and fia both have reported.

You have to wonder how supporters of the PDM are still relentless in their hate and fear. They got what they wanted but continue to ramble on, spread falsehoods, and fail to sleep a peaceful night since IK was ousted. It also is clear that inflation is no longer a problem, petrol and diesel prices are all forgotten, and sugar costs have turned sour.

Meaning, they are scared to the hilt of IKs return and try to underplay the massive crowds which at best is a figment of their insecure imagination and at worst an outright lie.

IK is living rent free in the mind of crook supporters. :)

Lahore Additional Deputy Commissioner Atiyab Sultan on Wednesday wrote to PTI leaders recommending that former prime minister Imran Khan address the party's Lahore rally, scheduled for Thursday, virtually in light of "severe threat alerts".

Days after the ouster of the PTI government, the former ruling party kicked off a nationwide protest campaign from Peshawar on April 13, followed by a rally in Karachi on April 16. Both rallies saw a large number of people come out in support of Khan, who addressed these gatherings in person.

His next rally is due to be held tomorrow (April 21) at the Minar-i-Pakistan in Lahore.

In a notification issued by the Deputy Commissioner's Office today, Sultan wrote: "In light of severe threat alerts received from security agencies and as per latest intelligence assessment made at the district and provincial levels, it is recommended that ex-prime minister Imran Khan should address the public gathering virtually by video conference and LED display instead of making a physical appearance at Greater Iqbal Park, Lahore on 21-04-2022."

The letter, which is addressed to PTI Punjab president Shafqat Mahmood, PTI Lahore president Sheikh Imtiaz Mahmood, PTI Punjab general secretary Zubair Niazi and the organiser of the rally, Ali Warraich, requested them to take timely action to "avoid any untoward incident".

Responding to the letter, PTI Additional Secretary Information Hassan Khawar told DawnNewsTV the party would not be discouraged through such tactics by the government.

"The government should not be worried by the PTI's campaign," Khawar said.

He said the PTI chairman would participate in the Lahore rally and the party would continue its campaign to connect with the people.

Earlier this month, then-information minister Fawad Chaudhry had said that a plot to assassinate Khan had been reported by security agencies.

"After these reports, the prime minister's security has been beefed up as per the government's decision," he had said at the time.

His statement had followed another PTI leader Faisal Vawda's claims that a conspiracy was being hatched to assassinate the then-prime minister over his refusal to "sell the country".

DAWN

You cant make up false news. Fia and special branch are govt depts and they can make a case out of the false reporting if their name is used fasifly.

For some reason, when you dont want to believe something, you will go to any extent to disprove it.

Dawn is fake for you, until it reports a stroy favouring you which you than start sharing.

Please share a press release from FIA or whatever this special branch is.

Please share a press release from FIA or whatever this special branch is.

I have already shared a news media link that has written an article based on the fia and special branch report.

They are not required to give press release, if you are interested you can file for it on their website

You can and do make up fake news. It's your job on here, that and defending murderers and also running from Jokhio murder threads.
You can quote Geo until it pleases but no one believes you or Geo because we have the live stream and eye witness accounts. And what's worse for liars like you is that no one cares what you or the mafia think.

I have already shared a news media link that has written an article based on the fia and special branch report.

They are not required to give press release, if you are interested you can file for it on their website

Can we see the report that you are quoting. Otherwise you and Geo are lying.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can and do make up fake news. It's your job on here, that and defending murderers and also running from Jokhio murder threads.
You can quote Geo until it pleases but no one believes you or Geo because we have the live stream and eye witness accounts. And what's worse for liars like you is that no one cares what you or the mafia think.

how am i making up news when i posted a new source?

Again, GEO did not count, they got it from FIA and Special Branch

Can we see the report that you are quoting. Otherwise you and Geo are lying like you normally do.

If you are that interested than you write to FIA an email yourself.

If you think GEO is lying than you can sue them.

If you dont want to believe and be ignorant thats your choice

As you made the claim, you need to back it back. Find the source or do what you do on the Jokhio threads.

i posted the source, its you who has issue accepting it.

50-60k people only :))

Look at the pictures and live steam videos yourself and then tell us how many you think attended. Think about people inside and outside as well.

Look at the pictures and live steam videos yourself and then tell us how many you think attended. Think about people inside and outside as well.

live pictures give you accurate data ? Did you personally count every person?

Bhai, this guy is so desperate that it doesn't matter what anyone says. It gives him Sakoon to think that people haven't didn't turn out.

No they are required to give a public statement.
Most likely they never made such claim.

Why don’t you write the email. You are making the contrarian claim here because majority is going against what you and the Geo fake news peddlers are claiming.

Did geo and fia personally count every person?

No geo does not count. They are a new agency their job is report after gattering info. They got their info from fia and special branch.

Fia and special branch gather intelligence. They have technology where they can retrieve such data. They probably use geofencing or rhorugh mobile phones connectivity.
Fia and special branch arnt some lalu panjua here just because you dont like the number they stated in their report

Why don’t you write the email. You are making the contrarian claim here because majority is going against what you and the Geo fake news peddlers are claiming.

I dont have to write an email because geo has reported in their news what fia and special branch retrieved. To me it doesnt even matter 60k came or 2 lakh, its you fans that are more bothered by it

No geo does not count. They are a new agency their job is report after gattering info. They got their info from fia and special branch.

Fia and special branch gather intelligence. They have technology where they can retrieve such data. They probably use geofencing or rhorugh mobile phones connectivity.
Fia and special branch arnt some lalu panjua here just because you dont like the number they stated in their report

So they gather intelligence but that intelligence gives some room for error in the order of 40%. Got it.

But once again why are you so stubborn that you cannot look at the pictures and videos and tell us how many you think attended.

There seems to be massive crowds already at minar e Pakistan. People have blocked the roads leading there with lorries and containers. Carry on like this and you will get a revolution.

There seems to be massive crowds already at minar e Pakistan. People have blocked the roads leading there with lorries and containers. Carry on like this and you will get a revolution.

I want to understand the thinking before I make any judgements. Is it possible they have blocked off the roads nearby for traffic management purposes? In other words, anyone trying to attend will need to park much further away and walk to the venue?

I have seen videos on social media, it seems like they are trying to block everyone rather than have traffic management. When will people learn the more you try and shutdown something the more it will backfire.

There are only two options for the PDM here that will work. Either host your own campaigns to try and compete with this show of support for PTI or you call for elections.

I have seen videos on social media, it seems like they are trying to block everyone rather than have traffic management. When will people learn the more you try and shutdown something the more it will backfire.

There are only two options for the PDM here that will work. Either host your own campaigns to try and compete with this show of support for PTI or you call for elections.

Yes that's exactly what they doing trying to suppress imrans voice and jalsas. This will end up being bloody messy if they keep testing peoples resolve like this. This is democracy and fair? These so called liberals support this fascist behaviour trying to suppress opposition. In Sha Allah the people will revolt and all this will backfire.

The more desperate they get the more people become determined. [MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] why the desperation? Surely they can't be worried by 60,000:))

SLAMABAD: The Islamabad High Court (IHC) has allowed the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) to set up a screen at F-9 Park for the live telecast of PTI Chairman Imran Khan’s address in Lahore today.

Islamabad High Court (IHC) Chief Justice Justice Atharminallah heard the petition against not allowing the PTI to hold meetings and installing big screens in the federal capital.

Additional Deputy Commissioner Rana Waqas appeared before the IHC on behalf of the district administration, who said that the PTI were asking for 4 to 6 weeks, so they cannot give permission in F-Nine Park. The IHC CJ remarked that the court expects that the fundamental rights of the citizens will be taken care of.

The court said that this petition has been filed for today’s protest, whenever they want to protest peacefully they will seek permission from you.

The court said healthy activities shouldn’t be stopped and instructed the administration to grant permission.

The IHC directed the district administration to allow the PTI to place the screen at F-9 Park for a public meeting.

The court disposed of the PTI petition by hoping that the fundamental rights of the people would not be affected.

It is pertinent to mention here that Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) will hold a public rally at Minar-e-Pakistan in Lahore. Imran Khan will address the public rally.

ARY

FQ4Pv0CXwAEXRBb

FQ4OcnAXsAASK0l

Live link

<iframe width="637" height="358" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/o_9UtB4omj4" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Huge huge crowd [MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] don't say its 60-70k

Cheap tactics PTCL blocks ARY from cable TV

PTCL has blocked ARY News. Shameful.

They have reportedly blocked the roads going towards the minar-e-Pakistan with containers - no cars are allowed and they are forcing people (females, elderly kids included) to march for MILES, to reach to Jalsa gah.

Shameful to the core!

As per Sources around 2-2.2 million people in Jalsa and around the Jalsa gah that's huge number kannpe tang ri ha from Ghaleeza to Idaray

Social Media is reporting that this Lahore Jalsa is a failure and that the crowd was below expectations

Social Media is reporting that this Lahore Jalsa is a failure and that the crowd was below expectations

Do you believe such social media? The pictures and videos are enough to give a person idea who has any sense of crowds how massive it is.

I would recommend you to tune in to YouTube channel for PTI and watch it for yourself. Lot of fake news out there. Jalsa is massive, even though they are trying to block people.

Wow just watched it live on YouTube this is huge massive enormous!!! Even the flyover is absolutely rammed with people. Yet still the blind folk will beleive fake news. Your eyes are enough. Seeing is believing!!

This move to blackouts the jalsas will backfire spectacularly.

Apparently Sahiwal coach station was told no coaches to be sent to Lahore. All it does is anger the people.

Nothing will come of these jalsa fan fares

If imran wants Real change its time to military confront the establishment, he needs to become a che Guevara , Simon bolivar, fidel castro or the revolution in Iran or how pablo escobar took on the sold out Parliament military in Colombia.

An armed rebellion of such magnitude you have soldiers joining pti side and defecting .

The hierarchy of corrupt generals and crook parties needs to be eliminated in brutal fashion and in history has shown this is not done by jalsas with djs but a blood guts armed struggle and martyrs.

Soo much lieing goinf onn...

I have ptcl in my house and ary is on not blocked.

I can show you picture if anyone asks

Soo much lieing goinf onn...

I have ptcl in my house and ary is on not blocked.

I can show you picture if anyone asks

Since you are watching the jalsa and your so truthful. How many people do you reckon is there?

Spoke to someone from safe city authority on the phone earlier. He mentioned around 60k attendees (before Imran arrived) and they were anticipating over 100k during Imrans speech.

I think you can multiply these figures by 1.5 for a closer figure.

I reckon there is no more than 100 attendees, and PTI have appealed on the services of David Copperfield to use smoke and mirrors to create an illusion of around 200K attendees at the Jalsa in Lahore today.

Spoke to someone from safe city authority on the phone earlier. He mentioned around 60k attendees (before Imran arrived) and they were anticipating over 100k during Imrans speech.

I think you can multiply these figures by 1.5 for a closer figure.
150k? No way, it’ll be way way more.

150k? No way, it’ll be way way more.
150k is massive bro. Its a huge gathering.

People may come out more closer to Imrans speech. I guess many are in tarweeh too so could come from there.

I don't think we will top 200k - somewhere between 150k-180k.

Getting so many people out in the home city of the new CM is a huge slap in the face for PMLN

150k is massive bro. Its a huge gathering.

People may come out more closer to Imrans speech. I guess many are in tarweeh too so could come from there.

I don't think we will top 200k - somewhere between 150k-180k.

Maybe 150k in and around the ground. But…

There are thousands en route who are blocked by containers. The locals who were neutral or with PML are furious about this too.

Back