[PICTURES/VIDEOS] Protests taking place in Pakistan after fall of PTI regime

:)))

Youthopian delusions at its finest.

Give it a couple of weeks and these jobless, bored, dumb sheep will find a new source of entertainment and forgot how their fake messiah was humiliated and kicked out of office.

You have described yourself well here. Dumb culture are exactly the type who keep supporting chuur dakeet mafia who treat political parties and Pakistan as khaandan ke jageer. Like you really have to extremely extremely stupid and dumb to support parties which revolve around the same family members for decades, so much for the democracy. This same crowd will bring IK back with majority.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry my cousins and aunts are also part of this in Islamabad - Not sure who you think these people are?

I’m shocked there are people who are openly anti Pakistan . Not my conclusion their own words . To call for thrashing of millions , some posters family members cannot be tolerated sorry

Imported govt has to be destroyed along with the system that brought it to power. We need a Iranian style revolution against this corrupt mafia.

In the other thread you mentioned earlier today no one will bother coming out in Pakistan because its Ramadan, its hot, not many support Imran etc etc but O mine that statement of yours has faced an epic humiliation, not sure why you keep embarrassing yourself here and this is not meant as a personal attack. I mean you are a Billo supporter so don't know why we should even take you seriously here. Just focus on teaching him Urdu first if you want him to represent Pakistan :)

Anyways again massive crowd means massive ssupport, you said its not there and look what's happening right now, another total humiliation for your statement. Show us PDM clips like this, don't dodge the question. You claimed majority are not with IK so just prove us that with simple clips or else typing all day celebrating IK removal in all the threads is comical. IK will be back with majority and your types wont be visible much here then. I mean I can bet you are already struggling to process this crowd as this has proven your anti IK brigade so wrong.

Again, my question is what is protest against?

Are people angry that Imlee khan has become the first pm ever to lose the peoples confidence?

Massive support? He still has 30%. Half of those people have gone out just for shugal meela.

These people sont even know what they are protesting

Fair Point.

But if IK is not here to become a messiah and personal glory, then he needs to ensure that the good work does not stop with him. What’s the point of bringing in all these changes when they are just gone after his departure.

A good leader creates movement for change, inspires his companions and followers to change and then, from amongst them, people rise through the ranks or emerge from his immediate circle to become the next leader. A good leader does not appoint an inheritor or successor as if he is a king - he may indicate preferences but leaves decision-making to a consultative body (like a Shura Council) of knowledgeable and wise men and women.

A movement for change is supposed to expand, grow and develop into a kind of force of Nature, whereby corruption and hypocrisy is eradicated, or limited, confined, and righteousness, goodness, mercy, justice and peace prevail. If one man appoints a successor, then that line of succession is transformed into a monarchic system of government, whereby only the 'chosen ones' may attain power and authority. This reduces movements for change to particular, personal ideologies, incapable of adapting, adjusting and being applied across generations and civilizations. A wise leader opens the door to effective and lasting change and then invites people to join him - they carry the banner of change into the future.

Imran Khan has already forever changed the political landscape of Pakistan, inspired Muslims across the world - I have seen people from the ME to Turkey, to Western commentators express immense support for him - so his legacy will live on long after him.

They should be thrashed and locked up. They are hooligans causing disruption to their fellow citizens.

Currently we have no govt and president cant care to restore law and order.

You know the funny thing about this?

Youthopians on social media are complainijg about media not covering this. They dont even have knowledge that their own govt passed bills to censure media.

Are people angry that Imlee khan has become the first pm ever to lose the peoples confidence?

Massive support? He still has 30%. Half of those people have gone out just for shugal meela.

And you did a survey asking people why they are there? I suppose the million that turned up at the parade ground were also there for the tamasha. Pathetic

Currently we have no govt and president cant care to restore law and order.

You know the funny thing about this?

Youthopians on social media are complainijg about media not covering this. They dont even have knowledge that their own govt passed bills to censure media.

Lies again. The bill was against fake news.

Insane response. This will cause some concerns in PDM ranks.

IK should design a strategy to sustain this fire. He should pretty much ensure that this fire doesn't die and he can only do this by being a loud opposition with 140 seats in NA. With 30 odd seats last time around he was too much to handle this time he is the single largest party in NA and would create real havoc.

Incredible scenes. Hoping this leads to something bigger. Throw away the corrupt politicians, military leaders and judges that keep bringing back the same ttfs. Change the whole system now.

An imported govt. Whether it was imported from Washington or Pindi is debatable.

Haha the denial and its sweeter how you keep dodging all the questions. Did you not say in the other thread earlier that there won't be people coming out for IK as there is not much support in Pakistan? Stop embarrassing yourself and just confess you made a blunder and would like to eat your words :)

And this crowd is a sweet massive victory already :) You just need to decide which country is your beloved Billo going to run to, don't think it will be London as Sharifs ll claim it, perhaps India as we mentioned in the other thread where he can play comedy roles in bollywood.

They should be thrashed and locked up. They are hooligans causing disruption to their fellow citizens.

Right, and the victory parties that were conducted by the unholy mafia didn't cause any disruptions. This is true democracy sir. Stay consistent in your stances, don't be a hypocrite

Can your billow rani, gaddari gather even a quarter of such people all across the country? I guess they dont need to as the make use of a lot of rokra for vote buying, threatening & murdering people, keeping them in a state of illiteracy in through feudalism where they dont know what should they be protesting about

It'll be interesting to see what colour sherwani, Shehbaz Sharif will wear and also what colour turban Fazlur Rehman will wear.

This is something everyone keeps ignoring but it tells you a lot about their confidence to rule the country and their state of mind.

An imported govt. Whether it was imported from Washington or Pindi is debatable.

Bro quit wasting your time with the likes of him. He knows exactly what the protests are for but has consciously become a schytt poster

Can your billow rani, gaddari gather even a quarter of such people all across the country? I guess they dont need to as the make use of a lot of rokra for vote buying, threatening & murdering people, keeping them in a state of illiteracy in through feudalism where they dont know what should they be protesting about

Why does ppp need to gather a crowd like this? Should they stand up against the constitution.

This is a protest of no goals.

This is more of a funeral or matam that is being made of imran khan's pmship

The sadness and anger is there which has got them to come out. Nothing else.

You dont do protest when you have no goals

That's why I keep saying. Major is too clever to be dumb.

So he's either corrupt directly. Or a troll.

Doesn't seem like a troll so that leaves only one option

They are hooligans not fellow citizens.

These are protests without violence. They can’t show their feelings through an election because you and your pals running the show are terrified of the likely outcome. So these people have decided to protest to voice their discontent.

Every single one of them would like to voice opinion through an election.

It'll be interesting to see what colour sherwani, Shehbaz Sharif will wear and also what colour turban Fazlur Rehman will wear.

This is something everyone keeps ignoring but it tells you a lot about their confidence to rule the country and their state of mind.

I should add I'm certainly not comfortable seeing a party with Fazlur Rehman especially with his extremist views.

PML-N and PPP have lost all credibility teaming up with him.

Hearing of a media ban and the anti Imran channels are giving little coverage to these protests. Requesting posters in Pakistan to continue to upload pics and videos for overseas Pakistanis. Thank you kindly

Last edited:
Requesting posters in Pakistan to continue to upload pics and videos for overseas Pakistanis. Thank you kindly

Thought you were gonna request posters in Pakistan to upload pics/videos of Misbah for a second :))

So they are not gonna march to pindi? Thus its just a useless protest.

They are sending a message to Pindi with protest all around the world. And they are using vague statements since they don't have a death wish.

Anyway I heard in Pindi people were saying chowkidar chor hai. We all know who they are referring too.

Hearing of a media ban and the anti Imran channels are giving little coverage to these protests. Requesting posters in Pakistan to continue to upload pics and videos for overseas Pakistanis. Thank you kindly

:))) Your own govt did the media banned.

Instead of requesting for videos request your president to remove the ordinance

They are sending a message to Pindi with protest all around the world. And they are using vague statements since they don't have a death wish.

Anyway I heard in Pindi people were saying chowkidar chor hai. We all know who they are referring too.

But did the pindi crowd go to where they were suppose to go to? No

They went to d chowk lol..

Maza is taab when they go to the opposite direction of islamabad. Than you can say that awaam is finally awake

Bro quit wasting your time with the likes of him. He knows exactly what the protests are for but has consciously become a schytt poster

All the talk of civilian supremacy was just blowing smoke. They have the govt and they don't care how they got it. This was as blatant as it gets.

Why does ppp need to gather a crowd like this? Should they stand up against the constitution.

How do u know we dont have any goals and your dumb arguments here have one? What is it? Are you here to support billo rani, gaddari , beggar sharif and your religious mentor fazloo ?

These are protests because a democratically elected leader was removed from position by a bunch of criminals and sellouts. The people would love to voice their stance in the form of an election but they can’t because you guys are quaking in your shoes. There a protest is showing what their position is.

This is the mandate of the people

Yday was the mandate of crooks n thieves

Lol abhi ke liye Misbah gaya bahar mein, gotta support the main Niazi

I just hope next year's election is not rigged and IK will reflect on his time and see where he went wrong during his reign.

Last thing I want to see is Pakistan is being ruled by extremists like Fazlur Rehman.

But did the pindi crowd go to where they were suppose to go to? No

They went to d chowk lol..

Maza is taab when they go to the opposite direction of islamabad. Than you can say that awaam is finally awake

Maybe they should? However I think its too risky. Vague statement and hints are better imo, because we all know what they are saying yet they have plausible deniability.

I just hope next year's election is not rigged and IK will reflect on his time and see where he went wrong during his reign.

Last thing I want to see is Pakistan is being ruled by extremists like Fazlur Rehman.

And now that TLP has sided with PDM no more appeasing those mullahs as well. They are worse than the other ones because they are dynastic. All the other ones at least have some internal democracy.

It was against fake news? Are the protest fake news?

Like i said you tell me. Why media houses not showing the protest?

The bill has censured news its about fake news its about what gets reported and what doesnt get reported

Who passed the bills than?
Make it seem about the bill, you're always diverting and trying to mislead in your posts.

The bill doesn't stop Geo and Samaa to report on these events - especially since as you mentioned they're a 'disruption

Like i said you tell me. Why media houses not showing the protest?

The bill has censured news its about fake news its about what gets reported and what doesnt get reported

I know you are desperate and you have shown your morlals and cards but What law would they be breaking? If the law was being broken why did Ary show them?

Make it seem about the bill, you're always diverting and trying to mislead in your posts.

The bill doesn't stop Geo and Samaa to report on these events - especially since as you mentioned they're a 'disruption

Yes it does...
Anything the state doesnt to be reported wont be reported.

You think geo is doing this on purpose? They are losing out on money to be made

Watch the 2nd video. Its funny

I know you are desperate and you have shown your morlals and cards but What law would they be breaking? If the law was being broken why did Ary show them?

Ary is not showing the protest, no videos no proper coverage.

They have been told so by the govt.

For aany media house this is money to be made to cover suxh events

Yes it does...

But you said there was no state to enforce the law a few posts ago. So make up your mind, which state and which law

But you said there was no state to enforce the law a few posts ago. So make up your mind, which state and which law

There is a president.

Poor guys only protest not being able to broadcast live :)) feel for ya

278359986_290942813220187_4876662298357280556_n.jpg

Fantastic scenes, don't let the chors back in. Can't stand that slimy Bilawal Bhutto and the thieving Sharifs.

Power to the People!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Never have such crowds come out so spontaneously and in such numbers in our history, rejecting the imported govt led by crooks. <a href="https://t.co/YWrvD1u8MM">pic.twitter.com/YWrvD1u8MM</a></p>— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) <a href="https://twitter.com/ImranKhanPTI/status/1513232489464041473?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 10, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Have I spoken to half of the people? If its Shugal Mela imagine when they get peed off

It is funny some people are here to tell us to respect this constitution. However, we the people who only voted for these people because they were nominated by PTI(A mistake by Imran khan) have our mandate stolen and sold. And when we protest about it, we are told that this is part and parcel of parliamentary politics and (sham) democracy. The courts of this country dont take suo moto notice to stop this blatant abuse of constitution and in fact they didnt even hear the case. Yes, We have goal and the goal is to empower and enable Imran khan to gather good, honest, hardworking and patriotic candidates and give him two third majority. Only issue is our mandate will be stolen on election day so Khan must come very very prepared and ready for war during election against looters, establishment and judiciary.

Fantastic scenes, don't let the chors back in. Can't stand that slimy Bilawal Bhutto and the thieving Sharifs.

Power to the People!

The clown gets my goat. With no support at all outside some villages in Sindh, he wants to become PM.

These protests are literally everywhere. Just go on social media and search for any city and massive protests. Multan, Sahiwal, Sheikupura, Okara, Sadiqabad, Rahim Yar Khan, Abbotabad, Nawabshah, Hyderabad and on and on and on the list goes. It’s even bigger than any of us could imagine. The voices are loud they are massively united and the message is clear, get lost you crooks and sell outs.

Yes it does...

So Shakeel ur rahman and Aleem khan are the state now? You're losing your mind Major, thought you were a smart guy

Massive protests in every single city or town.

It tells me that people will accept hardships but they will not accept corruption anymore. IK has the public right now he needs to be very smart about his next moves to ensure no momentum is lost.

Lol the cracks are showing. The unholy alliance will internally combust. They have no common ideology keeping them together, their only goal was to oust Imran

I am not so sure. They need each other or both drown. It's closer to the elections that these rats will fight

It has been observed that most people in these protests are burnt and there isn’t enough Burnol to treat their burns.

It has been observed that most people in these protests are burnt and there isn’t enough Burnol to treat their burns.

It’s been observed that you are an ill informed narcissist. There isn’t enough sugar to treat your sour grapes.

As you are closer,why don't you grow a pair and start a counter protest.

Because our job is done. We don’t need this dramaybaazi.

Imran was humiliated and kicked out mercilessly. His supporters can cry all they want, but it is game over for him.

IK needs to play this very carefully going forward now. This momentum is massive and should not be lost.

First aim of IK should be to de-seat all the disgruntled PTI MNAs and have by-elections done on their seats. That would be a massive and rightly earned slap on each disgruntled MNAs face.

Second aim should be to play the resignation card smartly. Hold the resignations for now and use it in next month or two or at any opportunity where PDM mihaps. PDM is a joint force of theives and there is no honour in theives so its a matter of time when rift happens in this movement and that is when the resignation card should be played smartly by IK.

Why don’t you just ignore this thread? Just shows how jealous you and the other PPP joker is. Wether you like it or not, captaan will be back in sha Allah.

Imran was humiliated and kicked out mercilessly. His supporters can cry all they want, but it is game over for him.

Does he look humiliated lol millions standing with him . Chitrol thread pe tumhein par rhi hai aur humiliated Imran. Wah Teri logic Einstein

Your job is done? Who are you btw? 12 different parties? Remember when everyone of you would kill eachother? Very short memories. What are your slogans? Jiye Bhutto? No wait, jiye Sharif, no wait again, jiye Maulana sahib or wait….

I think you are jealous that the other troll is trolling better than you and no one cares what you think. So you have to say more and more silly things to get attention&#55357;&#56900;

Back