[PICTURES/VIDEOS] Protests taking place in Pakistan after fall of PTI regime

Your job is done? Who are you btw? 12 different parties? Remember when everyone of you would kill eachother? Very short memories. What are your slogans? Jiye Bhutto? No wait, jiye Sharif, no wait again, jiye Maulana sahib or wait….

It's jiye Mamoon... saari game iski hai. He's smarter than all of them. 150+ IQ! won't be long before he's announced as the supreme leader

Has any leader in Pakistan got this level of overwhelming support from the public in terms of protests since Bhutto decades ago? Imran Khan needs to be smart and use this to work his way back to the top and then clean this corrupt system for good.

Has any leader in Pakistan got this level of overwhelming support from the public in terms of protests since Bhutto decades ago? Imran Khan needs to be smart and use this to work his way back to the top and then clean this corrupt system for good.

He needs 2/3 majority to do that. I have no doubt he would get that if elections are done now with no rigging. However election being done in 6 months to 1 year I doubt he would get that many seats especially with elections being done by extremely competent ECP "we need 7 months to organise elections"

Dear PPer’s,

Kindly please adhere to the simple rules set out. On here we don’t want to read any foul or offensive language. Post your frustrations but keep the language as clean as possible.

I will be deleting anything I come across contains offensive stuff.

Request all to either edit or face deletion.

Happy posting all.

So Imran is still the PM for overseas Pakistanis and he is still the PM on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and TikTok.

Unfortunately, when it comes to the real world, he is nothing but a disgraced former PM who got booted out in the most humiliating fashion.

I would have almost felt sorry for him if he didn’t prove himself to be the biggest conman Pakistan has ever seen.

You reap what you sow.

So Imran is still the PM for overseas Pakistanis and he is still the PM on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and TikTok.

Unfortunately, when it comes to the real world, he is nothing but a disgraced former PM who got booted out in the most humiliating fashion.

I would have almost felt sorry for him if he didn’t prove himself to be the biggest conman Pakistan has ever seen.

You reap what you sow.

Humiliation? It took the Americans, a corrupt army and corrupt opposition to unite and invoke the NCM. Humiliation is what’s happening to Nawaz Sharif outside his house right now.

It has been observed that most people in these protests are burnt and there isn’t enough Burnol to treat their burns.

:))) :))) Touchee

This is sooo true to be honest. A protest with no end goal.

Hunay keo nikala pro max

Massive crowds on Pakistani streets all across the country. Imagine if Imran Khan comes out on streets. There will be chaos and anarchy if things get out of control. Only solution will fresh elections within 90 days. Mark my words.
Even Shahbaz has been advised to hold fresh elections before Imran gets more popularity.
Some posters here trying to stay oblivious to this will get embarrassed soon.
PTI supporters are not saying to reinstate Imran but requesting for fresh elections.
Funny thing is that Imran popularity was down and if he had completed his tenure then he would've lost miserably! How tables have turned. This PDM trump card turned out to be a jackpots for Imran. Only question is how much he wants to cash out is to be seen but based on my initial assessment its looking optimistic to for Pti and gloomy days for the PDM supporters.

One needs to understand that this protest is not sponsored formally by anyone. No one arranged for trucks or bought people heck IK himself wasn't even present. The people out on street is purely out on their free will and they stand united in belief. This is unprecedented.

Exactly that's my point. He hasn't even started but this tremendous support can't be ignored by his adversories!

Massive crowds on Pakistani streets all across the country. Imagine if Imran Khan comes out on streets. There will be chaos and anarchy if things get out of control. Only solution will fresh elections within 90 days. Mark my words.
Even Shahbaz has been advised to hold fresh elections before Imran gets more popularity.
Some posters here trying to stay oblivious to this will get embarrassed soon.
PTI supporters are not saying to reinstate Imran but requesting for fresh elections.
Funny thing is that Imran popularity was down and if he had completed his tenure then he would've lost miserably! How tables have turned. This PDM trump card turned out to be a jackpots for Imran. Only question is how much he wants to cash out is to be seen but based on my initial assessment its looking optimistic to for Pti and gloomy days for the PDM supporters.

Hello niazi saab are you from mianwali?

Pdm isnt required to conduct elections niazi saab. Elections will happen on their time

You tell me why some media houses not reporting this

Infact Anchor Imran Khan has been put off air by Sama Tv channel.owned by Aleem Khan, Irshad Bhatti was stopped from appearing on Geo Tv and a woman anchor from Public Tv has been removed since the NVC for speaking the truth.

Infact Anchor Imran Khan has been put off air by Sama Tv channel.owned by Aleem Khan, Irshad Bhatti was stopped from appearing on Geo Tv and a woman anchor from Public Tv has been removed since the NVC for speaking the truth.

Why was irshad bhatti removed?? That makes no sense

Humiliation? It took the Americans, a corrupt army and corrupt opposition to unite and invoke the NCM. Humiliation is what’s happening to Nawaz Sharif outside his house right now.

Nawaz Sharif faces this humilation daily since running away like a cowrad from Pakistan. When he was in government he faced chanting of Go Nawaz Go wherever he went,and to this day he still faces this humiliation. Anyone with dignity would have given up politics and go and hide quietly in a remote island, but not him as he has unfinished work for US and India.

Imran Khan removal makes sense since Aleem Khan owns the channel. That's how it goes. Maybe he can get a job at ARY.

Irshad Bhatti was not removed he will be back.

Not sure which women you are referring too from Public TV.

Fantastic, the Pakistan awam does not and will not accept the chors to come back. A truly momentous period in the history of Pakistan!

Hello niazi saab are you from mianwali?

Pdm isnt required to conduct elections niazi saab. Elections will happen on their time
Hello Major,
Yes, from Mianwali. Let me tell you something Imran's popularity was going down even in his home town. But this is ignited the passion and support for Imran khan once again. Yes, I agree Imran's economic failures were there but this so called 'conspiracy' against him has given him a wonderful opportunity to divert attention from skyrockey inflation to fight for independence.
Some of my relatives in Mianwali e.g Inam Ullah khan Niazi and his family, who were against Imran have started to acknowledge the stance of Imran Khan. Trust me this will be the demise of PDM. He always prayed for majority but wasn't successful last time and even shook hands with MQM and Q league whom he used to called terrorists and 'daku of Punjab' respectively as he had no other choice to accept lesser of 'evil' for the greater good. I personally didn't like this tactic and it backfired him big time. Now public on his back, experienced of some mistakes, black sheep exposed is a wonderful opportunity to knock them out in a single blow. It'll only get better for Imran and PTI from there onwards.

Only way for PDM to delay elections as much as possible and ECP to find random pretext to delay to subdue this support for imran and make some changes otherwise it'll be an easy landside victory. Everyone can see but only the blind and some 'trolls'. Have a good day.

Already there are news of drifts in PDM. With the public outrage demonstrated today there are news circulating that an advice has been given to Shahbaz to dissolve assemblies immediately once he becomes PM to stop matters going worse on streets as the crowd is across Pakistan is really charged.

Things are developing super fast at the moment lets see how it goes from here.

Already there are news of drifts in PDM. With the public outrage demonstrated today there are news circulating that an advice has been given to Shahbaz to dissolve assemblies immediately once he becomes PM to stop matters going worse on streets as the crowd is across Pakistan is really charged.

Doubt it. They will wait as long as possible, probably finish the term before the elections are held. They cant win right now. They need to hope oil goes down, and the economy improves.

There is no honor among thieves.

These are just peaceful protest on a day's notice and they are already trembling :yk

What these thieves deserve is the guillotine (as the French did to their thieves).

PDM will hold the whole imported government together until their Master (USA) orders them to. After that, they'll simply scatter around like hyenas they are.

Last edited:

Naa this aint gonna happen.

Let pdm take their positions, remove the nab off their back and bring the nab against some pti members.

Meanwhile start article 6 proceedings against imran.

Pdm isnt going anywhere in the 1.5 years time.

Time to improve relations with usa and get some aid money aswell....

Lol theek hai, you guys did a protest but now come back to reality. You guys are no more in govt

Naa this aint gonna happen.

Let pdm take their positions, remove the nab off their back and bring the nab against some pti members.

Meanwhile start article 6 proceedings against imran.

Pdm isnt going anywhere in the 1.5 years time.

Time to improve relations with usa and get some aid money aswell....

Lol theek hai, you guys did a protest but now come back to reality. You guys are no more in govt

You are criticizing this protest. Please let me know did u critisize the pmln the same way when they were doing it in the form of jyun nikala movement? Double standards eh. Also how can you defend an idiot who calls the whole nation beggers? You know what it is not about Imran Khan but it is about the stuff these crooks have done in some recent time. They used to critisize Jahangir Tareen for flying electables in his plane and now these same people took these electables on board? I am not sure what your idealogy is towards supporting these crooks but I have been reading so many comments of yours yet you have not once told the reason of your support towards these thieves?

Pulling out crowd at such spontaneous rate is good for PTI, and they should hope that their vote bank remains strong in the coming months. Not because of their performance (which is shambolic), but because of the way they've played out the NCM and also mud-rolled Bajwa's role in it.

The most amazing thing so far is these protests have been PEACEFUL ✌ which doesn't happen in such large gatherings

This is a sign of a mature awam. Do not underestimate the awareness of the common Pakistani

You reap what you sow.

It's okay we don't need you to feel sorry. The awam out on the street is in the real world, not some online virtual reality.

The most amazing thing so far is these protests have been PEACEFUL ✌ which doesn't happen in such large gatherings

This is a sign of a mature awam. Do not underestimate the awareness of the common Pakistani

Jee bilkul. The area where i live some idiots can sprayed azadi on the wall of the parking area on main road....

:)))

Youthopian delusions at its finest.

Give it a couple of weeks and these jobless, bored, dumb sheep will find a new source of entertainment and forgot how their fake messiah was humiliated and kicked out of office.

This is how the crooks now in power view the rest of us. No wonder the crooks think they can loot us dry.

When it suits you, you tell us that the parliamentary coup is the awam rising against Imran. When that same awam takes to the streets, you hurl insults at them. What happened Mamoon? Did it hurt your precious ego to see that the B.S narrative that you and [MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] try to impose on the rest of us has no popular support?

You and Major are entitled to your views. But the gutless, shameful and condescending manner in which you boys conduct yourselves has no justification. Enjoy the looting by your favourite crooks both of you. Inshallah the people of Pakistan will soon put you both back in your place.

Last edited:
Jee bilkul. The area where i live some idiots can sprayed azadi on the wall of the parking area on main road....

Oo yaay some graffiti. Shukar karo IK said peaceful protest. If he gives the word, your leaders won't be able to leave their houses

Imran Khan is going to win the next elections for sure.

He just has to bide his time until then.

He was not able to fix the election system so his winning is not confirmed. even at the last election the system went down and pti seats stopped increasing. Pti could have easily formed a government without smaller parties and they would not have been able to remove IK like they did but now everyone can see why PTI was stopped from taking more seats.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is how the crooks now in power view the rest of us. No wonder the crooks think they can loot us dry.

When it suits you, you tell us that the parliamentary coup is the awam rising against Imran. When that same awam takes to the streets, you hurl insults at them. What happened Mamoon? Did it hurt your precious ego to see that the B.S narrative that you and [MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] try to impose on the rest of us has no popular support?

You and Major are entitled to your views. But the gutless, shameful and condescending manner in which you boys conduct yourselves has no justification. Enjoy the looting by your favourite crooks both of you. Inshallah the people of Pakistan will soon put you both back in your place.

Can't really blame them. They're just doing what they're paid to do. Inke bahir se dollar toh aa nhi rahe so hey have to live in the corrupt system and accept whatever offers they get

Is this the 'Arab Spring' belatedly blowing in to Pakistan?. Though that spring has remained a perpetual winter of discontent.

InshAllah Pakistan rises like the lion it should be!

Better to beat opposition majority than talk...

Seat in opposition benches for now and dream about majority.

Pti wil always be remembered as the first and only party to lose the peoples confidence :))). What a legacy

Better to beat opposition majority than talk...

Seat in opposition benches for now and dream about majority.

Pti wil always be remembered as the first and only party to lose the peoples confidence :))). What a legacy

What people’s majority? Last time I checked, a bunch of crooks got together and got rid of the PM. Those same crooks refused to call an election, because they know the people would send them packing. So don’t act like this is something that’s come from the people. The people of Pakistan are out on the streets making sure the crooks know that they have no popular support.

What the crooks have done is ganged together to dispose an elected PM. This is the only way the desperate crooks can take power, knowing full well that the people of Pakistan would not elect them if they went for elections.

You people think the rest of are so stupid telling us the people have prevailed, democracy has prevailed. If you care so much about the people and democracy, let them choose their next PM. Don’t gather all the crooks to overthrow a sitting government. This is the opposite of democracy. Bunch of hypocritical morons.

What people’s majority? Last time I checked, a bunch of crooks got together and got rid of the PM. Those same crooks refused to call an election, because they know the people would send them packing. So don’t act like this is something that’s come from the people. The people of Pakistan are out on the streets making sure the crooks know that they have no popular support.

What the crooks have done is ganged together to dispose an elected PM. This is the only way the desperate crooks can take power, knowing full well that the people of Pakistan would not elect them if they went for elections.

You people think the rest of are so stupid telling us the people have prevailed, democracy has prevailed. If you care so much about the people and democracy, let them choose their next PM. Don’t gather all the crooks to overthrow a sitting government. This is the opposite of democracy. Bunch of hypocritical morons.

parliamentary politics.

Also the elections were not supposed to be called by PDM. PTI had that authority which they missed out. Imran did his jalsa late, saw the support.

Zardari was always one step ahead. PDM was filed, no assembly could be dissolved. Imran and his lack of experience exposed him.

The opposition was elected by the people, hence the people removed him.

Same crooks were in your party alliance.

Anyways elections will happen after 1.5 or when PDM feels like it, as they have the govt now. There is no need to throw everything away for PDM at the moment.

Only govt to lose people's confidence can keep on protesting.

parliamentary politics.

Also the elections were not supposed to be called by PDM. PTI had that authority which they missed out. Imran did his jalsa late, saw the support.

Zardari was always one step ahead. PDM was filed, no assembly could be dissolved. Imran and his lack of experience exposed him.

Anyways elections will happen after 1.5 or when PDM feels like it, as they have the govt now. There is no need to throw everything away for PDM at the moment.

So can you please give my your sincere opinion om these 3 parties please:

1) PML-N
2) JUI
3) MQM

Especially the first one, PML-N. Your non-existent party joined hand with them to get rid of IK.

I just want to have your words on these parties for the record, so I can bump your post when PPP starts fighting with these parties again. Shabash, don’t run away now.

Last edited:

The elected PM was removed constitutionally. It wasn't as if there was unconstitutional coup and IK was removed.

If you are unhappy with constituitional procedure, it means you also imply that Pakistan constitution is weak doesn't not meet the standard of other other countries.

Are you stating the above?

Dear PPer’s,

Kindly please adhere to the simple rules set out. On here we don’t want to read any foul or offensive language. Post your frustrations but keep the language as clean as possible.

I will be deleting anything I come across contains offensive stuff.

Request all to either edit or face deletion.

Happy posting all.

A friendly and good moderating work! Nice job [MENTION=66403]Maher96[/MENTION] :salute

One of the reasons why PakPassion is a nice forum to visit.

The elected PM was removed constitutionally. It wasn't as if there was unconstitutional coup and IK was removed.

If you are unhappy with constituitional procedure, it means you also imply that Pakistan constitution is weak doesn't not meet the standard of other other countries.

Are you stating the above?

He wasn't removed constitutionally. The SC acted outside its remit. They know it and we know it. They cannot intervene in Parliamentary affairs. Their precedents are on record. Horse trading was also unconstitutional, the president sent a reference but no decision. Why not? They are knee deep in this.

He wasn't removed constitutionally. The SC acted outside its remit. They know it and we know it. They cannot intervene in Parliamentary affairs. Their precedents are on record. Horse trading was also unconstitutional, the president sent a reference but no decision. Why not? They are knee deep in this.

Removing IK via a NCM was constitutional but instating these criminal sell outs is unconstitutional.

That’s the logic that they are applying.

parliamentary politics.

You have been up all night. Told us that no one was allowed to cover the protests( ARY did) but lied, asked which law ARY had broken to cover the but no response and instead you ran. Your clown ain't good enough to be a village Councillor, and your dreams are already shattered

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Never have such crowds come out so spontaneously and in such numbers in our history, rejecting the imported govt led by crooks. <a href="https://t.co/YWrvD1u8MM">pic.twitter.com/YWrvD1u8MM</a></p>— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) <a href="https://twitter.com/ImranKhanPTI/status/1513232489464041473?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 10, 2022</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Chills hearing the national anthem!!
Taking a stand for IK and patriotism is going to the next level in every corner of the country.

He was. Even if you say there is US interference, there is army interference (that's obviously the case but the same army played a part in making the PTI government in the first place), it was still constitutional. The MNAs (who haven't contested the election under PTI's banner) have the right to ask the prime minister to take the a confidence vote. You cannot deny them that right.

The SC was right in striking down the deputy speaker's ruling. You would be saying the same thing had it been Imran in opposition and the others in government. If it had gone through, the speakers in future could have struck down any such motion, citing that judgement.

Horse trading is illegal and the constitution is pretty clear on that, those votes wouldn't have counted and those who go against the party can face disqualification for life . They won't count in Punjab or KPK either. But you can't stop MQM from ditching one alliance for another.

Last edited:
Chills hearing the national anthem!!
Taking a stand for IK and patriotism is going to the next level in every corner of the country.

Brilliant! Wish I was there.

The Faislabad protest drone video is pretty amazing too

It was constitutional because the defendent couldn't give justification of execution of article 5. Blame goes to PTI who couldn't stand on their ground even after being the govt.

If you can't give justification, then ruling of deputy speaker will automatically regarded as void.

They don’t need me they are hundreds of million strong .

Not sure maybe you’re watching IPL but do change that channel & see for yourself

No one needs you because you can only talk, but it is not about whether they need you or not; it is about going out there and supporting Imran and making sacrifices for him.

If these million had the same mentality as you, they would also be sitting home and waiting for others to take the initiative.

Overseas Pakistanis can only offer armchair support because their love for Pakistan is fake. The only thing they love is their foreign passports, but it makes them feel guilty and therefore, they have to overcompensate by projecting their patriotism over the Internet.

No one needs you because you can only talk, but it is not about whether they need you or not; it is about going out there and supporting Imran and making sacrifices for him.

If these million had the same mentality as you, they would also be sitting home and waiting for others to take the initiative.

Overseas Pakistanis can only offer armchair support because their love for Pakistan is fake. The only thing they love is their foreign passports, but it makes them feel guilty and therefore, they have to overcompensate by projecting their patriotism over the Internet.

The biggest armchair expert is criticizing others for being armchair experts. The irony.
Oh bhai tumhari 150 IQ hai, go help the unholy alliance before they internally combust. They need you....

LOL. Man, do you guys ever stop crying.

A 5 panel judge gave the verdict and arm chair experts have suddenly become Phd's in Pakistan's constitutional to a level wherer they think they know more than the 5 judges who delivered the verdict. Had a verdict came in favour of PTI, it would have been you lot on here talking about how amazing the supreme court is. Stop being hypocritical and accept the fact that Imran was kicked out in a democratic fashion.

You guys continue talking about horse trading but if you're so sure this happened and like your parliamentarians have claimed that there is video evidence of this then take it to court instead of crying about it online and screaming about it in your speeches. The fact of the matter is that there is no proof and it's just accusations of a failing government.

LOL. Man, do you guys ever stop crying.

A 5 panel judge gave the verdict and arm chair experts have suddenly become Phd's in Pakistan's constitutional to a level wherer they think they know more than the 5 judges who delivered the verdict. Had a verdict came in favour of PTI, it would have been you lot on here talking about how amazing the supreme court is. Stop being hypocritical and accept the fact that Imran was kicked out in a democratic fashion.

You guys continue talking about horse trading but if you're so sure this happened and like your parliamentarians have claimed that there is video evidence of this then take it to court instead of crying about it online and screaming about it in your speeches. The fact of the matter is that there is no proof and it's just accusations of a failing government.

It if was so democratic then why they running away from elections?

Sorry my cousins and aunts are also part of this in Islamabad - Not sure who you think these people are?

Everyone involved in this protest is someone’s cousin or aunt.

That does not condone this behavior. This people are disrupting the lives of their fellow citizens and causing inconvenience and trouble.

Someone might have to rush to the hospital but cannot because these people have blocked the roads.

Last night, I was stuck in traffic for almost 30 mins because these people disrupted the flow of traffic.

Someone living nearby might not be able to sleep because of the noise and he/she might have to leave for work early in the morning.

If these people have any sense and respect, they would not be doing these protests especially at night, but they only care for their inconvenience.

It is not convenient for them to protest in Ramzaan during the day time in his heat, so at that time, it doesn’t matter if this leader was booted out in humiliating fashion.

This is why these people should dealt with harshly by the authorities. They have no regard and respect for their fellow citizens and how they are disrupting their lives by causing inconvenience.

Everyone involved in this protest is someone’s cousin or aunt.

That does not condone this behavior. This people are disrupting the lives of their fellow citizens and causing inconvenience and trouble.

Someone might have to rush to the hospital but cannot because these people have blocked the roads.

Last night, I was stuck in traffic for almost 30 mins because these people disrupted the flow of traffic.

Someone living nearby might not be able to sleep because of the noise and he/she might have to leave for work early in the morning.

If these people have any sense and respect, they would not be doing these protests especially at night, but they only care for their inconvenience.

It is not convenient for them to protest in Ramzaan during the day time in his heat, so at that time, it doesn’t matter if this leader was booted out in humiliating fashion.

This is why these people should dealt with harshly by the authorities. They have no regard and respect for their fellow citizens and how they are disrupting their lives by causing inconvenience.

The right to protest and gather are fundamental human rights. Boo hoo that you were inconvenienced even though you knew about the protests beforehand. You should've planned better.

If the governments you support had actually done something for the country then you wouldn't be complaining about someone having to rush to the hospital. The protesters would've had designated areas to protest in, away from disrupting traffic like they do in the west. But your leaders only looted the nation hence why no infrastructure. Don't blame the general Pakistani coming out to fight for their right, blame your leaders!

Also again with your hypocrisy, just the day before PDM supporters were celebrating all night long. Wasn't that an inconvenience for you?

It if was so democratic then why they running away from elections?

No one is running away from elections. Elections will happen when it's election time.

Imran could not constitutionally dissolve assemblies and call for elections when there is a VONC going up against him. That is against the law and against democracy.

Recently ousted prime minister of Pakistan and PTI Chairman Imran Khan on Monday arrived at Parliament House ahead of the election for the new prime minister.

Upon the arrival of their leader, PTI members chanted slogans in his favour. When asked to comment on PTI's massive power show on Sunday night, Khan said:

"Izzat dene wala Allah hai (it is God who gives us respect)."

Tens of hundreds PTI supporters took to the streets across Pakistan to protest Khan's removal from office, on his call.

Khan will chair a meeting of the parliamentary party to finalise the strategy for the PM's election and decide about en masse resignations from the National Assembly, which has created division within the party.

Today's meeting is the first meeting of the parliamentary party after his removal from the office and the former PM, to the surprise of many, arrived early while the lawmakers came afterwards.

GEO

No one is running away from elections. Elections will happen when it's election time.

Imran could not constitutionally dissolve assemblies and call for elections when there is a VONC going up against him. That is against the law and against democracy.

It is not. Article 69 prevents SC to take up matters of Parliament. There's also many case laws on this and precedents set by previous SC decisions. And the speaker is authority in Parliament, what he did was within the constitution.

Also assemblies are dissolved by the President (the executive branch of government). SC also overpowered that decision and again abused its authorities. It had no right to call shahbaz sharif to the roster or call in the Election Commission as they weren't even respondents to the case. Throughout the hearing one thing the court was trying to make clear was that they will make the decision in the best interest of the country, not necessarily a legal or constitutional one.
So please learn to comprehend the series of events when making such statements.

It is not. Article 69 prevents SC to take up matters of Parliament. There's also many case laws on this and precedents set by previous SC decisions. And the speaker is authority in Parliament, what he did was within the constitution.

Also assemblies are dissolved by the President (the executive branch of government). SC also overpowered that decision and again abused its authorities. It had no right to call shahbaz sharif to the roster or call in the Election Commission as they weren't even respondents to the case. Throughout the hearing one thing the court was trying to make clear was that they will make the decision in the best interest of the country, not necessarily a legal or constitutional one.
So please learn to comprehend the series of events when making such statements.

Bhai jaan are you saying you understand the constitution better than the 5 judges of supreme court? Can I ask what your qualification is to interpret Pakistan's constitution and give an opinion on this?

Can you provide a reference or a source for your statement where the court said they will not follow the legal or constitutional path and will only do what's best for the country?

When will you guys stop with your lies? You make baseless accusations and then pile up lies after lies to support these accusations. There is no proof for any of your statements. You are not qualified enough to comment on the verdict given by 5 judges of the Supreme Court.

The speaker of the parliament threw out the VONC citing article 5 based on the letter that was received however, on the 9th of April before the speaker resigned he waved around the letter claiming that he had only just received the letter. So, if he hadn't seen the letter and wasn't aware of the contents of the letter how was he able to throw out the motion of VONC? lol

Doing simple number games here. If PTI does indeed go all out on resignations then we are looking at following picture:
1. 130 odd seats in NA
2. 140 odd seats in Punjab Assembly
3. KP assembly would be dissolved
4. Seats in Sindh and Balochistan as well

All in all we are looking at elections on around 400 seats all around Pakistan. This would be a massive ask from ECP (we need 7 months for elections) for this to be done in 2 months as per legislations.

I think the public demonstration yesterday is the sole reason why PTI decided on resignations today.

Your job is done? Who are you btw? 12 different parties? Remember when everyone of you would kill eachother? Very short memories. What are your slogans? Jiye Bhutto? No wait, jiye Sharif, no wait again, jiye Maulana sahib or wait….

PTI was elected into power by the same different parties. In case, you don't remember I'll remind you. PTI needed the help of MQM, PMLQ, BAP, GDA, AML and 13 independent candidates to form a government in 2018.

Khan formed coalition with the same people he lambasted and humiliated in his speeches. Have you forgotten what he would say about Shiekh Rasheed, about MQM and about PMLQ? Very short memories indeed.

Khud karo tu acha koi aur karre tu rona dhona shoro lol

I think elections right now are the best option. Unless you don’t actually believe in the electoral process and would rather be in power through back channels. I don’t understand why they are not announcing elections right now.

ISLAMABAD: As part of a countrywide protest campaign against the removal of its government, the PTI will hold a public meeting in Karachi on April 17.

In a Twitter post, PTI leader Asad Umar asked Karachiites to “get ready” to welcome former prime minister Imran Khan. The PTI will stage a rally at Mazar-e-Quaid ground on April 17, he added.

“Pakistan will see how Karachi stands with its leader for a Khuddar Pakistan,” he added.

Earlier today, PTI decided to resign from the National Assembly after former prime minister Imran Khan said that he would not sit in the assemblies with “thieves”.

Confirming the decision, Sheikh Rasheed said that sitting in the assemblies would further strengthen Shehbaz Sharif and therefore it has been decided to submit resignations from the National Assembly.

ARY

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">On Wednesday I will be holding a jalsa in Peshawar after Isha - my first jalsa after being removed through a foreign- instigated regime change. I want all our people to come, as Pakistan was created as an independent, sovereign state not as a puppet state of foreign powers.</p>— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) <a href="https://twitter.com/ImranKhanPTI/status/1513569606186635264?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 11, 2022</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The people living there are enough. Of course when I visit I will join them. Never think most Pakistanis in Pakistan are supporters of thieves or supporters of India bombing Pakistani schools.

I was born with the passport so no thought of loving it or not. You would love to leave Pakistan but cant get out lol.

The thieves and the supporters of corruption in Pakistan are now marked. One by one they will be eliminated. They are now reduced to living in silence and abject fear. This is precisely why some of these marked men post on forums will all the bravado cos they hide behind anonimity. No wonder they are desperate to leave Pakistan by claiming political asylum - guaranteed.

The thieves and the supporters of corruption in Pakistan are now marked. One by one they will be eliminated. They are now reduced to living in silence and abject fear. This is precisely why some of these marked men post on forums will all the bravado cos they hide behind anonimity. No wonder they are desperate to leave Pakistan by claiming political asylum - guaranteed.

Please we dont want them here. For once thankfully we have Priti Patel she may ship them to some island, hopefuly a new built Alcatraz!

There was a large protest outside Nawas Not so Sharifs house. Usually his goons come out to attack a few protestors but this time were combing his hair.

Please we dont want them here. For once thankfully we have Priti Patel she may ship them to some island, hopefuly a new built Alcatraz!

There was a large protest outside Nawas Not so Sharifs house. Usually his goons come out to attack a few protestors but this time were combing his hair.

Agree. Don't want them here, all they will do is sponge the welfare system. Priti Patel should just ban all Political Asylum applications from Pakistan.

Yep, these are a the worst of kind. They sort of resent the yajooj mahjooj clan, lol.

Yep, these are a the worst of kind. They sort of resent the yajooj mahjooj clan, lol.

I met a vocal one the other day at the butchers. As I heard, I asked if its his shop, because I might get home and realise its only half a chiken, after eating I might end up in a London hospital. He wasnt amused and walked out. By coinicendce he had the same few thin hairs across his head like Nawaz.

Bhai jaan are you saying you understand the constitution better than the 5 judges of supreme court? Can I ask what your qualification is to interpret Pakistan's constitution and give an opinion on this?

Can you provide a reference or a source for your statement where the court said they will not follow the legal or constitutional path and will only do what's best for the country?

When will you guys stop with your lies? You make baseless accusations and then pile up lies after lies to support these accusations. There is no proof for any of your statements. You are not qualified enough to comment on the verdict given by 5 judges of the Supreme Court.

The speaker of the parliament threw out the VONC citing article 5 based on the letter that was received however, on the 9th of April before the speaker resigned he waved around the letter claiming that he had only just received the letter. So, if he hadn't seen the letter and wasn't aware of the contents of the letter how was he able to throw out the motion of VONC? lol

You called me a liar before and asked for proof about the SC reference for horse trading, I gave you that. And you still have the audacity to call me a liar.

I can prove you wrong again, but lets wager something on it? Up for it??
Abb bhagna na apne bikari leaders ki tarah

You called me a liar before and asked for proof about the SC reference for horse trading, I gave you that. And you still have the audacity to call me a liar.

I can prove you wrong again, but lets wager something on it? Up for it??
Abb bhagna na apne bikari leaders ki tarah

Now you want to bet in the Holy month of Ramadan? As if lying wasn't enough?

I did not ask for proof about SC reference for horse trading. I think you have comprehension problems. I asked for proof of horse trading. I asked you to provide me, as you are an expert in law, which law had been broken for which a reference had been submitted to supreme court.

People speak about article 69 a lot. But they ignore the fact that in this case, article 69 won't come in to play since article 5 execution was null and void in the first place.

So a deputy speaker can take any action in his hand and it can't be challenged because it's a parliamentary action even though majority of the parliament against it?

One man decides the fate while wish of majority is discarded. Where is the democracy in this?

But they won't reply to this because it is against their agenda.

Now you want to bet in the Holy month of Ramadan? As if lying wasn't enough?

I did not ask for proof about SC reference for horse trading. I think you have comprehension problems. I asked for proof of horse trading. I asked you to provide me, as you are an expert in law, which law had been broken for which a reference had been submitted to supreme court.

Oy ja ouy, not only are you a liar but you also have a short memory.

These were your exact words:

"If horse trading is an issue urge your party to take it to court and settle he matter there until then, hold back on your false accusations and your conspiracy theories."

What I presented to you was the reference that YES they DID take it to court, but court refused to take it up. You are now side tracking and asking for proof of horse trading. That would've been presented in court had it taken up the reference. It's not my job to give it to you.

Also Ramadan hai, yes betting is haram but a friendly wager isn't doing any harm especially when you're hurling allegations left right and centre. Just wanted you to stop with that, so threw you a challenge but you're not man enough to accept cause you know you will be exposed again. Meinay konse tere paisay le laine thy

Back