[PICTURES/VIDEOS] Protests taking place in Pakistan after fall of PTI regime

Oy ja ouy, not only are you a liar but you also have a short memory.

These were your exact words:

"If horse trading is an issue urge your party to take it to court and settle he matter there until then, hold back on your false accusations and your conspiracy theories."

What I presented to you was the reference that YES they DID take it to court, but court refused to take it up. You are now side tracking and asking for proof of horse trading. That would've been presented in court had it taken up the reference. It's not my job to give it to you.

Also Ramadan hai, yes betting is haram but a friendly wager isn't doing any harm especially when you're hurling allegations left right and centre. Just wanted you to stop with that, so threw you a challenge but you're not man enough to accept cause you know you will be exposed again. Meinay konse tere paisay le laine thy

You're avoiding the question. You made the same point yesterday and I asked you what evidence did they present for horse trading or what law was broken against which a reference was submitted to court.

You can't expect Supreme court to take up random cases that don't even break any law or have zero evidence to back up the accusations

You're avoiding the question. You made the same point yesterday and I asked you what evidence did they present for horse trading or what law was broken against which a reference was submitted to court.

You can't expect Supreme court to take up random cases that don't even break any law or have zero evidence to back up the accusations

Bro unfortunately you shy away when proven wrong and come back with question after question to sideline the convo. I can't convince you so let's agree to disagree.

Bro unfortunately you shy away when proven wrong and come back with question after question to sideline the convo. I can't convince you so let's agree to disagree.

That's not true and you know it. I've repeatedly asked you the same question which you are deliberately avoiding. You kept harping on about how a reference had been submitted to Supreme Court which was rejected and I kept asking you what the basis of the reference was. What law has been broken? What proof is there to submit this reference?

If you don't have an answer to these questions just admit it and move on.

Oy ja ouy, not only are you a liar but you also have a short memory.

These were your exact words:

"If horse trading is an issue urge your party to take it to court and settle he matter there until then, hold back on your false accusations and your conspiracy theories."

What I presented to you was the reference that YES they DID take it to court, but court refused to take it up. You are now side tracking and asking for proof of horse trading. That would've been presented in court had it taken up the reference. It's not my job to give it to you.

Also Ramadan hai, yes betting is haram but a friendly wager isn't doing any harm especially when you're hurling allegations left right and centre. Just wanted you to stop with that, so threw you a challenge but you're not man enough to accept cause you know you will be exposed again. Meinay konse tere paisay le laine thy

You should learn some manners regarding how you reply to a person here. You can oppose to anyone but it should be done in a respectful manner. I am guessing you are a bit young age so learn to respect the elders.

That's not true and you know it. I've repeatedly asked you the same question which you are deliberately avoiding. You kept harping on about how a reference had been submitted to Supreme Court which was rejected and I kept asking you what the basis of the reference was. What law has been broken? What proof is there to submit this reference?

If you don't have an answer to these questions just admit it and move on.

Your legal understanding is limited. It was a reference to the SC to interpret the 63.A Article.
You know how you argue the courts can interpret as they want because they're SC judges, well the President of Pakistan asked them to do so, but they refused. It was an attempt to settle the matter so that there's clear guidance on how to tackle issue of horse trading. Since the court didn't take it up, it only encouraged the illegal behavior

Your legal understanding is limited. It was a reference to the SC to interpret the 63.A Article.
You know how you argue the courts can interpret as they want because they're SC judges, well the President of Pakistan asked them to do so, but they refused. It was an attempt to settle the matter so that there's clear guidance on how to tackle issue of horse trading. Since the court didn't take it up, it only encouraged the illegal behavior

What illegal behavior? I keep asking this question and not getting a response. What is the illegal behavior that happened? What law was broken? What is the evidence against this so-called illegal behavior?

You should learn some manners regarding how you reply to a person here. You can oppose to anyone but it should be done in a respectful manner. I am guessing you are a bit young age so learn to respect the elders.

I will fight fire with fire. If someone calls me a liar or a sore loser they shouldn't expect a polite response. It's very simple.
As for manners, you're the one not minding your own business as I had already asked you not to quote me. And then you still go on to do so with deliberately including a sly dig about age.

I think you're the one that needs to grow up as you just double down on your viewpoint rather than comprehend arguments and proofs presented to you. You keep going in circles bud, so no point in indulging you further.

I will fight fire with fire. If someone calls me a liar or a sore loser they shouldn't expect a polite response. It's very simple.
As for manners, you're the one not minding your own business as I had already asked you not to quote me. And then you still go on to do so with deliberately including a sly dig about age.

I think you're the one that needs to grow up as you just double down on your viewpoint rather than comprehend arguments and proofs presented to you. You keep going in circles bud, so no point in indulging you further.

Daytrader, when you post on a public forum, anyone can quote or reply to your post. You can ignore it, that's your prerogative but others won't be barred from quoting you or any other person.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hindutva brigade talking about manners...lol

Have some shame man, go and preach manners to your RSS goons

Daytrader, when you post on a public forum, anyone can quote or reply to your post. You can ignore it, that's your prerogative but others won't be barred from quoting you or any other person.

Yes I recognize this is a public forum, I've been here for a long time just don't post much. Anyone is welcome to reply to a post provided that they do so in a respectable manner and that they're actually following the debate. What irritates me is when people go in circles on the same argument, it's a waste of everyone's time. So no point quoting something that's already been covered in a previous post. It just comes across as trolling. Not everyone has the luxury of time to keep repeating the same thing in post over post. At some point you have to either concede or move on

Last edited by a moderator:

I guess you are a better legal mind than the Judges of your Supreme Court!
Some of the over passionate posters here seem to not understand how democracy works. Democracy is messy and crazy because you actually have to deal with the opposing side, sometime you win sometimes the other side wins. Just because you are right doesnt not guarantee you will win. Democracy requires patience. Laws requires immense patience to change because their implications on the future are huge.

But most of the IK supporters have lost sight of the future completely. There is just a standard assumption in their head that IK will "NEVER LOSE" . Sorry, but perpetual Rule NEVER HAPPENS in a true democracy. What PTI and IK did on 3rd April provides a solid precedent for any tyrant in the future to establish a permanent rule on Pakistan.
Its very similar to what Donald Trump tried to do after the elections. Violating the Constitution to cling to power.

What illegal behavior? I keep asking this question and not getting a response. What is the illegal behavior that happened? What law was broken? What is the evidence against this so-called illegal behavior?

Not sure what would it take to satisfy you. Do you wanna see actual money being exchanged because obviously no one can prove that right now (or maybe it could've been if the case was taken up). But what was clear is that government MNAs were openly sitting in the opposition camp, a behavior which is against party discipline.

There's a PTI member on record saying that 23 crore rupees is enough money for her life. A statement like that in the cricketing world would raise eyebrows and would definitely be investigated. If the SC took up the reference, they could've investigated those remarks for start and uncovered the full story as to what was going on in the Sindh house.

I will give you a cricketing analogy as being a cricket fan you might understand the logic. Say for example in a match between Pakistan and Australia, cricketers from Pakistan are visibly caught on camera sitting in Australia's dressing room and then when come to bat, get out in controversial manners causing Pakistan to lose. What would you make of that? Would there not be an inquiry into fixing? That's exactly what happened here. Horse trading is fixing and the SC refused to take up an inquiry on it.

The turn of events merited an inquiry. If nothing illegal was done, it would have shown though the inquiry. But outright refusal means turning a blind eye or possibly being in on it.

Last edited:
I guess you are a better legal mind than the Judges of your Supreme Court!
Some of the over passionate posters here seem to not understand how democracy works. Democracy is messy and crazy because you actually have to deal with the opposing side, sometime you win sometimes the other side wins. Just because you are right doesnt not guarantee you will win. Democracy requires patience. Laws requires immense patience to change because their implications on the future are huge.

But most of the IK supporters have lost sight of the future completely. There is just a standard assumption in their head that IK will "NEVER LOSE" . Sorry, but perpetual Rule NEVER HAPPENS in a true democracy. What PTI and IK did on 3rd April provides a solid precedent for any tyrant in the future to establish a permanent rule on Pakistan.
Its very similar to what Donald Trump tried to do after the elections. Violating the Constitution to cling to power.

If the SC took up the horse trading reference filed by the President, the events of April 3rd wouldn't have happened. It's the SC's oversight and bias. Either they should've stayed completely neutral or should have taken up Suo Moto in both cases. Picking and choosing which laws to interpret and change in favour of one party isn't democratic by any means.

As far laws requiring patience to change, do we not hear about horse trading every elections? It was a big issue in 2018 and it was a big issue now. It simply merited a legal discussion by the top authority. The only ones being patient on it were the SC and they should've exhibited the same patience on April 3rd.

Rule of law is the moral fiber of any society and in this regard Pakistan judiciary ranks 130 out of 139 as per The World Justice Project’s Rule of Law Index 2021. And in our region, only Afghanistan ranks worse. India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and even Nepal rank higher.

This is embarrassing for us and huge area of concern where we have much room to improve. Courts should be held to accountability too

Last edited:
Not sure what would it take to satisfy you. Do you wanna see actual money being exchanged because obviously no one can prove that right now (or maybe it could've been if the case was taken up). But what was clear is that government MNAs were openly sitting in the opposition camp, a behavior which is against party discipline.

There's a PTI member on record saying that 23 crore rupees is enough money for her life. A statement like that in the cricketing world would raise eyebrows and would definitely be investigated. If the SC took up the reference, they could've investigated those remarks for start and uncovered the full story as to what was going on in the Sindh house.

I will give you a cricketing analogy as being a cricket fan you might understand the logic. Say for example in a match between Pakistan and Australia, cricketers from Pakistan are visibly caught on camera sitting in Australia's dressing room and then when come to bat, get out in controversial manners causing Pakistan to lose. What would you make of that? Would there not be an inquiry into fixing? That's exactly what happened here. Horse trading is fixing and the SC refused to take up an inquiry on it.

The turn of events merited an inquiry. If nothing illegal was done, it would have shown though the inquiry. But outright refusal means turning a blind eye or possibly being in on it.

I'm the one with limited knowledge of law and you're here asking Supreme Court to "investigate" potential wrong doings.

My friend, it is not the job of the supreme court to investigate. If any law has been broken please provide sufficient evidence to open a case and provide reference to which law has been broken. PTI has been able to do neither of those and their fans are expecting the Supreme Court to investigate. I mean, come on. Are you even serious with this stuff?

You have no proof of any wrong doings. No law has been broken. There is nothing for SC to do here.

I'm the one with limited knowledge of law and you're here asking Supreme Court to "investigate" potential wrong doings.

My friend, it is not the job of the supreme court to investigate. If any law has been broken please provide sufficient evidence to open a case and provide reference to which law has been broken. PTI has been able to do neither of those and their fans are expecting the Supreme Court to investigate. I mean, come on. Are you even serious with this stuff?

You have no proof of any wrong doings. No law has been broken. There is nothing for SC to do here.

Stay consistent in your stance please. You mentioned many times over that the SC has the authority to interpret laws. We have laws for horse trading in the constitution. That is what the reference was for. It doesn't have to be a case filed against somebody for SC to take up an interpretation reference requested by the President.

If the SC took up the horse trading reference filed by the President, the events of April 3rd wouldn't have happened. It's the SC's oversight and bias. Either they should've stayed completely neutral or should have taken up Suo Moto in both cases. Picking and choosing which laws to interpret and change in favour of one party isn't democratic by any means.

As far laws requiring patience to change, do we not hear about horse trading every elections? It was a big issue in 2018 and it was a big issue now. It simply merited a legal discussion by the top authority. The only ones being patient on it were the SC and they should've exhibited the same patience on April 3rd.

Rule of law is the moral fiber of any society and in this regard Pakistan judiciary ranks 130 out of 139 as per The World Justice Project’s Rule of Law Index 2021. And in our region, only Afghanistan ranks worse. India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and even Nepal rank higher.

This is embarrassing for us and huge area of concern where we have much room to improve. Courts should be held to accountability too

As I said sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. IK violated the laws of the land to cling to power. So objectively he is no better than PML-N or PPP. He is a criminal too. The argument they also did the crime doesnt absolve IK for his sacrilege of the Constitution of your land.

And their is a difference between avoiding penalty of the law and simply gutting the law to enforce your will. For me the latter is several times more criminal because of the negative implications it sets for the future and undermines the rule of law in a more direct and severe manner.

Stay consistent in your stance please. You mentioned many times over that the SC has the authority to interpret laws. We have laws for horse trading in the constitution. That is what the reference was for. It doesn't have to be a case filed against somebody for SC to take up an interpretation reference requested by the President.

I don't know how to get this through to you. What law has been broken?

Lol. There has to be a case filed for in order to SC or any court to intervene. If no petition is filed, then why SC will take up the matter?

Had PDM didn't file, the rejected NCM wouldn't have a verdict.

I am surprise people don't even know basics of laws.

Lol. There has to be a case filed for in order to SC or any court to intervene. If no petition is filed, then why SC will take up the matter?

Had PDM didn't file, the rejected NCM wouldn't have a verdict.

I am surprise people don't even know basics of laws.

you are incorrect here, The Pakistan SC took suo moto notice of the egregious violation of Constitution by IK and PTI. PDM filing happenend later.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...assembly-dissolution/articleshow/90624017.cms

The point is the brazen act by Imran was serious enough for the SC to take a suo moto notice of the situation. PTI "Bhakts" are simply blind to the serious attack on their constitution that Imran Khan and his PTI carried out.

you are incorrect here, The Pakistan SC took suo moto notice of the egregious violation of Constitution by IK and PTI. PDM filing happenend later.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...assembly-dissolution/articleshow/90624017.cms

The point is the brazen act by Imran was serious enough for the SC to take a suo moto notice of the situation. PTI "Bhakts" are simply blind to the serious attack on their constitution that Imran Khan and his PTI carried out.

I stand corrected. I missed this crucial information. Thanks for bringing it.

KARACHI: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) has rescheduled its public rally in Karachi which was scheduled to take place on April 17, ARY News reported.

This was announced by former governor Sindh Imran Ismail in a post shared on Twitter.

<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.250%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/e/b5hglq" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>

Former prime minister Imran Khan on Tuesday said that "no army or foreign country could safeguard democracy in Pakistan," prior to the Pakistan-Tehreek-e-Insaf’s (PTI) rally in Peshawar, which is to be held on Wednesday (tomorrow).

In a video message posted on PTI's official Twitter handle, ex-premier called for early elections, stating that only the people of Pakistan could safeguard their freedoms and the sanctity of democratic institutions.

Imran furthered that a "grand conspiracy" had been imposed on Pakistan, referring to the joint opposition’s no-confidence motion which had resulted in his ousting.

The former PM on Sunday had vowed to begin the "freedom struggle against a foreign conspiracy" of regime change in Pakistan.

"Pakistan became an independent state in 1947; but the freedom struggle begins again today against a foreign conspiracy of regime change," he wrote on his official Twitter handle on Sunday. “It is always the people of the country who defend their sovereignty and democracy,” he added.

Answering the call of the PTI chairman, nationwide large protests erupted as supporters and workers of PTI began to pour into the streets of major cities across the country in a show of support for the ousted premier.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/235217...try-only-people-can-safeguard-democracy-imran

I have a feeling that people are going to move on and these protests will lose steam. The same happened in the 2014 Dharna. I would rather that IK take a month long vacation and come back refreshed, he and his party need to do some soul searching because their rule and party affairs were far from perfect in the last 4 years.

In fact he needs to think about future leaders and successors in the PTI.

I have a feeling that people are going to move on and these protests will lose steam. The same happened in the 2014 Dharna. I would rather that IK take a month long vacation and come back refreshed, he and his party need to do some soul searching because their rule and party affairs were far from perfect in the last 4 years.

Agree with your point that IK should think about his successor , Qureshi and Ali Khan are good prospects . He himself should not run for PM next time, rather should work on stabilizing the party.

This is crux of the matter. IK should have focused more on governance rather than the Sharifs and Zardari and Fazlur Rehman. It seem like he was totally obsessed with these people. When people elected and put their trust in you you should have focused on improving conditions of people.

If you take Punjab for example, everyone even the most loyalist PTI workers begged IK for change of leadership in Punjab but IK didn't bother.

It seems like he thinks far too highly of himself. He believes he is perfect and cannot make mistakes which is why he rather hell bent on hoping some miracles after his blunder which was ultimately the reason why he lost a lot of fan following in Punjab. I can bet, in the next election PTI will suffer because of IK's failure to recognize problems in Punjab and this is where PML N enjoyed all the success. They haven't done anything extraordinarily but they have benifited from PTI's blunders in Punjab especially not removing Buzdar.

As the wise people in Pakistan say, if you win Punjab you win Islamabad. IK should have definitely put more focus on Punjab. He should have kept good relationshiop with ALeem Khan and JKT who had good support of local MPAs and MNAs. This is a game of chess. You can't show your cards so openly like IK did. The opposition didn't have to do much.

This is crux of the matter. IK should have focused more on governance rather than the Sharifs and Zardari and Fazlur Rehman. It seem like he was totally obsessed with these people. When people elected and put their trust in you you should have focused on improving conditions of people.

If you take Punjab for example, everyone even the most loyalist PTI workers begged IK for change of leadership in Punjab but IK didn't bother.

It seems like he thinks far too highly of himself. He believes he is perfect and cannot make mistakes which is why he rather hell bent on hoping some miracles after his blunder which was ultimately the reason why he lost a lot of fan following in Punjab. I can bet, in the next election PTI will suffer because of IK's failure to recognize problems in Punjab and this is where PML N enjoyed all the success. They haven't done anything extraordinarily but they have benifited from PTI's blunders in Punjab especially not removing Buzdar.

You used to support the akmals.... They disappointed you.

You used to support PTI..... They somewhat were disappointing.

Tough luck perhaps?

You used to support the akmals.... They disappointed you.

You used to support PTI..... They somewhat were disappointing.

Tough luck perhaps?

I was really disappointed the way Umar Akmal's ended sadly. I know he could have done a lot better but the way he was sidelined by Misbah was really criminal. A young man after scoring 2 vital 50s on a WI tour gets dropped after having a very unlucky dismissal against Zimbabwe which proved to be his last outing in the white colors. Umar Akmal was unlucky in a sense that he had Misbah as a leader who believed in medieval batting approach. Not only that Misbah was himself champion of that approach but forced batters playing under him to have similar approach. In fact after disaster WC2015 he wrote in his post wc report that U Akmal and A Shehzad were the main reason behind our failure because they didn't use to stay longer at the crease. That guy left Pakistan cricket way back than other cricket nations. Even today you can see the medieval and selfish mindset from our batsmen even playing at home.

About Imran Khan well he was the only option so had to support him and there were lots of hopes from him. He didn't deliver upto expectations and not only he had governance failures, he didn't even maintain his political supermacy upon his opponents. It really should have been 10 years long PTI tenure had he played his political cards right but that disappointing from him. He didn't get ousted because of people but because of his political incompetence.

I don't know if these protests are going to help them in longer run but one thing is for sure that early elections are the only possible solution. There are reports that even those who had only one vote are asking for a ministry. I can't understand how are they going to run the country like this. Mqm already has shown their anger and that is why Shehbaz is coming to Karachi tomorrow and meet them at Bahardurabad markaz. PPP are also demanding important ministries while Maulana is also in the race. On the other hand Tariq Cheema, Mohsin Dawar, Mengal, Bap, Anp. These are so many parties and all of them wants some ministry. How can you run the country like that?

I don't know if these protests are going to help them in longer run but one thing is for sure that early elections are the only possible solution. There are reports that even those who had only one vote are asking for a ministry. I can't understand how are they going to run the country like this. Mqm already has shown their anger and that is why Shehbaz is coming to Karachi tomorrow and meet them at Bahardurabad markaz. PPP are also demanding important ministries while Maulana is also in the race. On the other hand Tariq Cheema, Mohsin Dawar, Mengal, Bap, Anp. These are so many parties and all of them wants some ministry. How can you run the country like that?

I heard many of the small parties and individual MNA's were offered more money but they want ministries as they can make more money is short time as minister.

What are these slaves protesting for? To restore the most incompetent government Pakistan has ever had?

PTI destroyed Pakistan’s economy. Here are the facts and figures.

B8FF4F5D-66FE-4401-AD31-86A1366E6B5B.jpg

This is true. Which is why he should just do jalsas all across the coutnry. A jalsa does not happen often is a city. So im sure people will turn up.

He is heading to Peshawar, Karachi, and Lahore so far this month for Jalsas. However I would like to see him do jalsas in smaller cities, especially in interior Sindh.

Do some research. The 1st figure is wrong, Miftah accepted that it was 5.37:)):
Back to the drawing board

These guys are a joke. They take Pakistan’s figures in isolation when they should look at the region and the rest of the world. For 2 years we suffered because of a global pandemic which crippled many economies. It’s such a shame that they can’t even see this.

The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) on Tuesday announced that it will hold a ‘mammoth public gathering’ at Minar-e-Pakistan on April 24 against the alleged foreign conspiracy behind the regime change in the country.

Addressing a presser today, PTI's Punjab chapter president Shafqat Mahmood said rallies had been planned on Wednesday, April 13 in Peshawar, on Saturday, April 16 in Karachi and Sunday, April 24 at Minar-e-Pakistan in Lahore.

"Pakistan is an independent and sovereign state and it was our duty to adopt an independent foreign policy."

He added that arch-rivals and "thieves" had teamed up for the fall of an elected government.

He observed that without any administrative effort, a large number of citizens came out of their houses in almost all parts of the country to reject the "imported government".

Mahmood on the occasion announced that the party had decided mass public contact campaigns and added a series of public gatherings had been planned across Pakistan in this regard.

According to the PTI stalwart, the opposition will soon recognise the power of the party.

He lamented that Shehbaz Sharif took oath as the prime minister on the day when he was to be indicted in a Rs16 billion money laundering case.

In a democracy, he opined, fresh elections should be held if such an ‘ugly’ situation arises, and went on to add that the former ruling party would accept the results and sit on the opposition benches if free and fair elections were held in the country.

Mahmood noted that the armed forces were the guarantors of national integrity but some forces were trying to create a gulf between them and the PTI.

The former education minister also highlighted that highest-ever exports were recorded during the current year under the PTI's rule.

On the ‘lettergate’ scandal, he said that there was no hope that the present government would conduct a fair investigation into the diplomatic cypher.

PTI Information Secretary Musarat Jamshed Cheema, Sheikh Imtiaz, Sadia Sohail and others were also present on the occasion.

The former ruling party has been holding protests against PTI chairman Imran Khan's ouster from power following a no-trust vote against him in the parliament. According to Khan, the no-trust vote was part of a foreign conspiracy to punish him for adopting an independent foreign policy.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2352194/pti-to-hold-grand-power-show-at-minar-e-pakistan-on-april-24

So.... IK stated that he will respect the SC decision.

And since it went against, protests will occur

What a U turn.

Not surprised though. He's a man of U turns.

What a U turn.

We the people won’t allow him to sit back and watch these crooks run the show.

”If you don’t like Supreme Court’s decision, will you go on the streets and protest? You cannot run a country like this - you are Pakistan’s enemy if you do this”

- Imran Khan, October 2018.

Has this country ever seen a bigger hypocrite and two-faced liar?

We the people won’t allow him to sit back and watch these crooks run the show.

Minorities can't decide fate of policies. First, attain majority of the parliament. Then you'll have to run the country. You couldn't even escape NCM.

”If you don’t like Supreme Court’s decision, will you go on the streets and protest? You cannot run a country like this - you are Pakistan’s enemy if you do this”

The protest is against "imported government". IK has categorically said that he stands with all institutions of Pakistan.

Minorities can't decide fate of policies. First, attain majority of the parliament. Then you'll have to run the country. You couldn't even escape NCM.

True. Majority incoming this time around.

What a U turn.

Him for masala again. Kaptaan has actually been very restrained. His workers have been arrested, a news nlackout on the protests that were the biggest in PKs history. You Hindutuva need to go on threads that you know something about. PKs are very angry, across ethnicities, class and age.

He is asking for an election, any problems with that?

Him for masala again. Kaptaan has actually been very restrained. His workers have been arrested, a news nlackout on the protests that were the biggest in PKs history. You Hindutuva need to go on threads that you know something about. PKs are very angry, across ethnicities, class and age.

The surveys paint the opposite though.

The surveys paint the opposite though.

That is terrible. Kaptaan is finished. Go to elections and finish him. Jokes aside, Its the reason why i find the Hindutuva posts pointless and annoying on PK politics. Its akin to me commenting on Modis support at home. an area i have no idea on or care for.

Yes. Because when SC given verdict for NCM, asking for elections is undermining the judgement of SC which IK stated that he won't do.

He just took a u turn.

The SC didnt ban SS and his sponsors from calling an election. Or maybe i missed that part of the judgement.

He is asking for an election, any problems with that?

Read his statement from 2018 and compare it to his actions today. Then again, his worshippers will worship him no matter what he does or says.

As I have said many times, Imran doesn’t need opposition. His own past is his biggest opposition.

The protest is against "imported government". IK has categorically said that he stands with all institutions of Pakistan.

He is protesting against SC’s verdict and he certainly did not accept the verdict until he got beaten up by Bajwa’s men.

Nonetheless, terms and conditions always apply to justify his hypocrisy and lack of shame.

He is protesting against SC’s verdict and he certainly did not accept the verdict until he got beaten up by Bajwa’s men.

Nonetheless, terms and conditions always apply to justify his hypocrisy and lack of shame.

What a joke mate. You are surely not that naive to believe in this. Ironically there were more than 10 independent journalist present at PM House since 8pm till 12am in the morning and all of them unanimously rejected this disinformation.

You don't believe IK, you don't believe DG ISPR and you don't believe 10 independent journalists. However you choose to believe in unnamed sources in BBC report.

Read his statement from 2018 and compare it to his actions today. Then again, his worshippers will worship him no matter what he does or says.

As I have said many times, Imran doesn’t need opposition. His own past is his biggest opposition.

Your dreams are about to shatter even before the money launderer can even get his foot under the table. No support for the imported crook, Bajwa has selected a crook and now both are desperate. Look at the arrest of the PTI media workers and guess what they found no organised campaign and they had to release them in a day.How humiliating.

And I have read it. Did the SC ban him from demanding an election? They even called the ECP chief themselves at one point. Your desperation and badniyaati is for all to see.

#امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور

You are getting silly now. You that a coward like Bajwa would have the balls to hit IK.

Your dreams are about to shatter even before the money launderer can even get his foot under the table. No support for the imported crook, Bajwa has selected a crook and now both are desperate. Look at the arrest of the PTI media workers and guess what they found no organised campaign and they had to release them in a day.How humiliating.

And I have read it. Did the SC ban him from demanding an election? They even called the ECP chief themselves at one point. Your desperation and badniyaati is for all to see.

#امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور

I think you're mistaken. The crook bajwa selected has been thrown out by a democratic and constitutional way. Your crook is now crying and making up stories to try and get some votes in the next election. Your leader is now out on the street protesting the supreme court decision cause he was thrown out like garbage by the people of Pakistan

Ab ro aur ro. Bohat maza a raha hai watching you lot crying.

I think you're mistaken. The crook bajwa selected has been thrown out by a democratic and constitutional way. Your crook is now crying and making up stories to try and get some votes in the next election. Your leader is now out on the street protesting the supreme court decision cause he was thrown out like garbage by the people of Pakistan

Please have some shame in defending "beggars can't be choosers " then again PDM clan are happy to be part of it.

Who is this immature patwari? Bhagora churoo ke ghulam, just give it time your chuur dakeet will be heading back to London soon. When are you heading to the airport to. welcome another disgraced Sharif? Politicians who treat parties like family business and we have their jahil fans.

And which people of Pakistan took Imran down? If by ppl you bhikao few politicians. People of Pakistan had no role here so don't make that idiotic reference. We saw the real people when tsunami of them came out in support of Imran Khan. Your chuur dakeet murderer mafia PDM crooks could never ever gather that many ppl, not even over a plate of biryani (the only way any jahil shows up in that rally). Enjoy all you like but you beloved Sharif has ran away like rats many times in the past so it is soon to repeat within 2-3 months times. Majority of Pakistan are done with ghunda family business parties, they are fed up of them and only a few jahils have left supporting them.

It shows your level that you support an imported regime which has no support in PK. The game is over for thugs and the mental midgets support. Why don't you grow a pair and ask for election.whats the fear. Gallup showed you would win with 50 party alliance

Keep crying. "Mien in sab ko rolaon ga"

Now I know who he meant LOL

They all the chuur United to take one man down and couldn't even do it without buying politicians with their usual crook ways. There is not a better political script than Imran Khan where all the ghunda mawali chuurs had to unite to take him down. Rolaya tu Imran nay bhot tha eh PDM churoo ko hence they had so many biryani plate jalsas and had to unite when before the Noon and PPP and other kept going at each other like animals before :)) Honestly anyone can connect the dots.... Your crooks ll be out running to the airport soon, just sit back and enjoy the show, I mean you are used to seeing your crook rats running away to London/Saudia many times so just give it a lil time :)

Who is this immature patwari? Bhagora churoo ke ghulam, just give it time your chuur dakeet will be heading back to London soon. When are you heading to the airport to. welcome another disgraced Sharif? Politicians who treat parties like family business and we have their jahil fans.

And which people of Pakistan took Imran down? If by ppl you bhikao few politicians. People of Pakistan had no role here so don't make that idiotic reference. We saw the real people when tsunami of them came out in support of Imran Khan. Your chuur dakeet murderer mafia PDM crooks could never ever gather that many ppl, not even over a plate of biryani (the only way any jahil shows up in that rally). Enjoy all you like but you beloved Sharif has ran away like rats many times in the past so it is soon to repeat within 2-3 months times. Majority of Pakistan are done with ghunda family business parties, they are fed up of them and only a few jahils have left supporting them.

This guy was on here before supporting these thugs and when he can't answer he runs away. He claimed that SS cases were fake and when I showed him SHA claiming that Maqsood Chaprasi was his relative, he said that was fake too. The loser doesn't even know that he was the Noora PM only 3.5 years ago. Where do these losers come from

Have you seen the early footage of what's cooking in Peshawar? The public are not letting this go and probably won't. Number 1 trend in Pakistan by a long long way is Imported Hazkoomat Namanzoor.

Doesn't surprise me one bit about this poster. Ghulami of the Sharif and Bhutto family is engraved in them few, likely are more than a few but majority really are fed up of these chuur murderers treating Pakistan and political parties like their khandaani jageer. You really have to be an immature jahil brain dead person to support any crook parties. They cry PTI is the same but guess what the leader of it and several members of it aren't sellout chuur like each and every member from top to bottom of Noon and PPP. These two parties are corrupt to core, and it really takes a doucheb@g to support downfall of Pakistan by supporting such criminals. Dislike using this tone but seeing such ppl exist among educated lot is a sad and embarrassing. No wonder after 70 years we are still a struggling nation because corrupt infested ghulami mindset of chuurs is deeply rooted in this lot cheering for criminals.

Just like you,I am not giving these thugs an inch. He ran away from SS money laundering case and I will remind him every time he posts. Do the same, we can do our little bit for PK

Keep crying. "Mien in sab ko rolaon ga"

Now I know who he meant LOL

WOW! So it took all the crooks to unite, with the help of foreign intervention, with open horse trading, with having General Bajwa, with all the Mafia, with majority of the pathetic Media to bring down ONE MAN! Imran is right " inn Beggars can't be choosers ko mein hee rolaoon ga"

Right across Pakistan the Awaam have comprehensively disowned this selected puppet regime and if PDM have any balls or gairat they would go for the public vote rather than being a selected puppet regime.

The blackout on some TV channels shows who is afraid of the political revolution.

This guy was on here before supporting these thugs and when he can't answer he runs away. He claimed that SS cases were fake and when I showed him SHA claiming that Maqsood Chaprasi was his relative, he said that was fake too. The loser doesn't even know that he was the Noora PM only 3.5 years ago. Where do these losers come from

I've exposed this guy's lies many times over and he keeps repeating his broken record. He's a certified patwari who chooses to identify as a beggar

PTI supporters, how many % votes you think PTI will get?
If the election was done tomorrow with overseas Pakistanis then possibly as much as 65-70%. Without overseas voters probably 60%.

6 months or a year from now not sure.

Massive Massive public in Peshawar what if they started to march towards Socream Court

Massive Massive public in Peshawar what if they started to march towards Socream Court

There’s more people in Peshawar at this Jalapa that imported government could conjure up in their combined jalsay in all their campaigns. IKs PR team need to work overtime to make sure this hype train is utilised and the momentum doesn’t drift.

This is the real verdict from the people of Pakistan cheap jesture are you watching

If the election was done tomorrow with overseas Pakistanis then possibly as much as 65-70%. Without overseas voters probably 60%.

6 months or a year from now not sure.

And PTI is all set to conquer Lahore this time .

And PTI is all set to conquer Lahore this time .

Today the gathering has been enormous, absolutely humongous. I don’t know if Karachi or Lahore can amass anywhere near these numbers but if they could get even a quarter it would shake things up.

Massive march in support of IK scheduled on 17th APR in Hyde Park.

We have Athiests coming out of the woodworks, Hindutvas flocking in their droves, Indians pretending they care, supporters of corruption shouting from the roof tops, and not to mention worldwide and indigenous IK supporters showing their support for IK - who said IK isn't the most popular leader in Pakistan? His name alone has brought many people to the forefront, even if for a mere voice.

The legend continues!

Massive march in support of IK scheduled on 17th APR in Hyde Park.

We have Athiests coming out of the woodworks, Hindutvas flocking in their droves, Indians pretending they care, supporters of corruption shouting from the roof tops, and not to mention worldwide and indigenous IK supporters showing their support for IK - who said IK isn't the most popular leader in Pakistan? His name alone has brought many people to the forefront, even if for a mere voice.

The legend continues!

I wish I could attend.

IK is stronger than ever before. He is a living martyr along with is legendary status.

These protests are just the beginning. When the economy starts going down the toilet, very angry scences will be seen. If drone attacks resume, the new puppets will not be able to show their faces in public.

Pakistan news channels have done a complete boycott of PTI it seems

Only Ary News showing the Jalsa. Everyone else not showing it

Back