[PICTURES/VIDEOS] Protests taking place in Pakistan after fall of PTI regime

Pakistan news channels have done a complete boycott of PTI it seems

Only Ary News showing the Jalsa. Everyone else not showing it

It’s viral on social media and tomorrow as those attending upload their videos it will continue to maintain steam.

The size of this is insane. And the PDM and their followers would have you believe that IK had lost the publics confidence.

The size of this is insane. And the PDM and their followers would have you believe that IK had lost the publics confidence.
I feel they missed out on an opportunity to get some drone footage, that might have given a true scale of the jalsa.

Situation outside the jalsagah

Attachments

• 42DE5B05-BAFC-470E-9FFB-8A32561E8B64.jpg
    42DE5B05-BAFC-470E-9FFB-8A32561E8B64.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 399
  • 53D399E8-2B81-46C8-94A4-2884D981025E.jpg
    53D399E8-2B81-46C8-94A4-2884D981025E.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 361
Unblievable turn out, if this isn't a COMPREHENSIVE rejection of the puppet government then I don't know what is.

Imran spitting fire against Nawaz Sharif and his tabar of chors.

May Allah swt preserve him and strengthen him in fight.

Kaampein taang ho rahi hain.

Taangen hee naheen - jhoot kee

==

1wSoTvs.png

Think we have some PPers living in Peshawar who can probably tell us how this is going?

<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 50%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/e/1pvdi3" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>

Last edited:
PESHAWAR: With thousands in attendance, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf’s power show in Peshawar has begun against removing Imran Khan as prime minister through alleged ‘foreign conspiracy’, ARY News reported on Wednesday.

This is the first mass contact campaign from Peshawar after the ouster of Imran Khan as prime minister.

The PTI chairman has also reached the jalsagah under tight security.

Imran Khan on Wednesday had said that he will be holding a jalsa in Peshawar after Isha and had invited masses to attend in large numbers.

A large number of people holding flags of PTI have reached the jalsagah who are chanting slogans in favour of Imran Khan.

Senior vice-chairman of PTI and former prime minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi said PM Shehbaz Sharif was congratulated by his Indian counterpart Narendra Modi first.

He said Nawaz Sharif invited the killers of Kashmiris to Pakistan who attended their family marriage in Lahore without a visa.

Qureshi said all the corrupts have united against Imran Khan. Criticising MQM-P, he said that Muttahida leaders lashed out at PPP’s Sindh government for depriving the rights of Urban areas of the province for three and half years and later on joined them in the wee hours.

On ‘threatening letter’, Shah Mahmood Qureshi said Chief Justice of Pakistan Umar Ata Bandial should form a commission to unveil the facts.

Former defence minister Pervaiz Khattak said the ‘foreign conspiracy’ was hatched against Imran Khan from the day when he said “absolutely not” to the US.

He alleged that opposition leaders kept on meeting with the US officials from January. Khattak also asked Fazlur Rehman how he joined the US conspiracy.

We will not bow down before the US, Khattak said and added that they will fight.

The PTI stalwart also said that they will bring back Imran Khan into power again with the help of the masses.

PTI leader Qasim Suri in his address said that an ‘international conspiracy’ was hatched against our brave leader Imran Khan who raised the Islamophobia issue and fought Pakistan’s case at every forum.

He said he personally saw the ‘threatening letter’ which clearly stated to remove Imran Khan through a no-confidence motion.

He thanked the masses for their support for the former prime minister and PTI.

Former interior minister Sheikh Rasheed addressing the crowd said that international powers are against Imran Khan because he wants an independent foreign policy. He asked the nation to support and stand firmly united with the PTI chairman.

He also alleged that the conspirators are now planning to impeach President Arif Alvi, but their move will be foiled.

Rasheed also said those who were criticising state institutions in past have come into power.

The former interior minister also said that he will meet MQM-P leaders during the PTI’s public rally in Karachi.

Read more: PTI seeks permission for Lahore public gathering

‘We want Imran Khan back as PM’

The charged women workers of the PTI said they want to see Imran Khan as prime minister again and added that in 2018 they choose Imran Khan and in 2023 they will do the same again.

They also criticised the opposition for becoming part of the alleged ‘foreign conspiracy. They also chanted slogans of ‘crime minister’.

Lootas in the gathering

Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf leaders were holding ‘lootas’ in their hands to record their protest, while the lootas were also seen flying in the air with the drone cameras.

The PTI workers said that MNAs sold their conscience for money, which resulted in the end of the PTI government. They said it’s a real shame how people can betray their party.

Imran Khan’s ouster as PM

The PTI chairman was ousted as the prime minister after the joint opposition’s no-confidence motion against him succeeded on March 8.

Khan had alleged that Donald Lu, Assistant Secretary, Bureau of South and Central Asian Affairs in the Department of State was involved in the ‘foreign conspiracy’ to topple his government.

He said the US national security adviser telephoned his Pakistani counterpart and “categorically asked us not to proceed with the Russia tour” Khan had said in February.

ARY

PTI Video

<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.250%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/e/5lh9gh" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>

Think we have some PPers living in Peshawar who can probably tell us how this is going?

<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 50%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/e/1pvdi3" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>

Only jobless, bored and unproductive folks might be able to tell you. Those of us who work, have hobbies and interests, family life etc. cannot be bothered with this nonsense.

Only jobless, bored and unproductive folks might be able to tell you. Those of us who work, have hobbies and interests, family life etc. cannot be bothered with this nonsense.

I see.
Well you're missing the Pawri...

Besides, last time I checked it's jobless, bored and unproductive who are vastly in the majority and I'm sure they're allowed to vote as much as those that work and have hobbies

Peshawar take a bow! Next stop Karachi.

On a serious note, IK was visibly angry in his speech today. I hope for all that we remain at peaceful protests level and things don't go awry. Such a large crowd is difficult to manage their anger.

There is no chance in hell that Mian saab will return to Pakistan. If his flight details are public PTI supporters won't let his flight land.

There is no chance in hell that Mian saab will return to Pakistan. If his flight details are public PTI supporters won't let his flight land.

I want the loser to come back. The system will protect him and that will create a chance to smash this crap to pieces.

Traitor Khan should be behind the bars - why is he allowed to hold rallies?

He violated the constitution and defied the SC verdict - people have been jailed for less.

About time the government presses charges against him and serves justice.

Traitor Khan should be behind the bars - why is he allowed to hold rallies?

He violated the constitution and defied the SC verdict - people have been jailed for less.

About time the government presses charges against him and serves justice.

The court that opened up late at night whose CJ has a daughter married into PMLN?

What about the blandest horse trading or the imported government?

It's all fine and dandy when it comes the people you support but if its IK or PTI then it's treason?

I have to say your posts are lined with fear and desperation and this is really quite heart warming.
But don't worry you can join the rally and have a good Pawri

What stunning attendance! and we had bunch of nobodies ghulam chuur supporters telling us Imran Khan is finished, PTI is done etc.... Lol what rubbish and what absolute humiliation for them by seeing all recent turn outs. This is what you call a true Leader with passionate supporters.

This is fantastic, Imran Khan ll sweep the floor with PDM come election time. Loving the fact that whole nation has taken this sell out change very passionately and have united the nation. Would love to have Nawaz back as well so when IK win by landslide these chuur dakeet murderers can all be thrown behind bars, or better hang them all in front of the nation and make an example out of these corrupt to core incompetent criminals.

kaptaan only comes back stronger!! people who were starting to turn against Ik for the inflation etc are now all in against the chor and criminals who have taken power

What a response tonight! The chors can only dream about so many people coming out for them

LOL at the cartoon calling hero a traitor. Go ahead and put him behind bars. A judge will have to pee in his pants a thousand times before declaration of this verdict. This Tsunami will wipe everything in its way to provide freedom to its hero. Imran's stature will become a hulk with any attempt to damage it - he is the green monster for Judiciary and corrupt establishment.

These numbers are useless if they do not translate into an Iran 1979 revolution. That is what is needed against the PML N, PPP Mafia. Puramon Ehtejaj even in millions will not shake any boots. People only respect force and violence in our part of the world.

WOW! So it took all the crooks to unite, with the help of foreign intervention, with open horse trading, with having General Bajwa, with all the Mafia, with majority of the pathetic Media to bring down ONE MAN! Imran is right " inn Beggars can't be choosers ko mein hee rolaoon ga"

Right across Pakistan the Awaam have comprehensively disowned this selected puppet regime and if PDM have any balls or gairat they would go for the public vote rather than being a selected puppet regime.

accusations accusations and accusations but absolutely no proof. Where is the proof of foreign intervention. Why did PTI refuse an on-camera briefing of the letter? I'll tell you why because it's fake. It came out after March 27th when Imran Khan had already lost. If Imran wanted to dissolve the government he could've done so between 7th of March till 27th but his ego didn't allow him. He kept thinking he will win and after he lost he had to came out with a stupid fake story to some how save himself.

The awaam has not disowned anyone. A few thousand people out on the street isn't the awaam. They don't even represent the majority. Tahir Ul Qadri sitting in Canada could muster a bigger crowd than this.

Last edited by a moderator:
You seem to talk a lot but at heart you're a coward. The Jalsa was in your back yard. Why didn't you do a counter demonstration, I am sure that would have gone down well.

There's no need for a counter demonstration. We're in power. lol how cute are you

They all the chuur United to take one man down and couldn't even do it without buying politicians with their usual crook ways. There is not a better political script than Imran Khan where all the ghunda mawali chuurs had to unite to take him down. Rolaya tu Imran nay bhot tha eh PDM churoo ko hence they had so many biryani plate jalsas and had to unite when before the Noon and PPP and other kept going at each other like animals before :)) Honestly anyone can connect the dots.... Your crooks ll be out running to the airport soon, just sit back and enjoy the show, I mean you are used to seeing your crook rats running away to London/Saudia many times so just give it a lil time :)

If you have proof of people being bought take it to court instead of crying over it on the internet lol

Handing out biryani to the poor people is a good thing. Imran wouldn't know anything about this obviously as he doesn't he even offer tea to people who visit his house.

I'm enjoying the show bro and I'm enjoying watching you lot crying. Check out who is named on the exit control list lol

It shows your level that you support an imported regime which has no support in PK. The game is over for thugs and the mental midgets support. Why don't you grow a pair and ask for election.whats the fear. Gallup showed you would win with 50 party alliance

Game is over? LOL

Beta ji check tu karo who is in power

Traitor Khan is still the PM on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and TikTok. Moreover, he is also the PM in the West.

It must sting all these PDM supporters that the vast majority hate their criminal leaders.

I mean people I know who don’t bother to vote normally have said they will vote PTI because they hate that crooks can rule Pakistan again.

LOL. Keep crying son.

You're too stupid to understand how representative democracy works otherwise you'd know how the people took out the corrupt loser that has ruined our country and made us into literal beggars.

When you talk about the majority, can you share some stats? Obviously not because it's all in your head. Go check out the latest gallup survey, that will tell you where the majority lies.

The images of these massive protests and gatherings, the dissent amongst the population and the deliberate blackout on mainstream media should be enough to tell you how much the PDM fear an BBC election.

We keep saying at lot of people haven’t gone to the PTI side because of IK. No they have gone because they are fed up of these American installed puppets who crooks to the core.

Proof or no proof the people think they are crooks that reputation is the one they carry.

Crooks saying they are in power, LOL. More like caretaker government until next election.

Remember folks, the people of Pakistan did NOT vote these crooks into this position.

See you at Hyde Park on Sunday!

Didn't PTI get a spanking by JUI in the local KPK elections a few months back? That was a reality check.

The greater the protest the more embarrassing it'll be for PTI as they'll go down in history books as the party to bring record crowds on the streets for music and dance, only to result in Imran Khan having the aizaz of being the first ever PM to be ousted out of office and lose the people's confidence.

Crooks saying they are in power, LOL. More like caretaker government until next election.

Remember folks, the people of Pakistan did NOT vote these crooks into this position.

See you at Hyde Park on Sunday!

Yes, they did. Are you not familiar with how representative democracy works? Let me know if you need a lesson

PTI minister Fawad Chaudhry once upon a time.

My my my :)))

AEFB081D-00E1-4741-B54D-E5B5DF8B4223.jpg

Before the NCM there was a strong chance PTI would have lost at the next elections. But with the NCM and in this Army (American) backed regime change they have shot themselves in the foot. Now the people who were on the fence are not longer on the fence.

Why won't Mamoon, uberkoen and the other PDM supporters get it through their systems that the people would endure years of financial hardship even an incompetent government, but what they are not prepared to endure is even a day with these criminal family dynasties running the show.

Notice that alot of the PTI support is actually as result of hatred for what the establishment have done.

Yes, they did. Are you not familiar with how representative democracy works? Let me know if you need a lesson

No they didn’t, when the people vote it’s called a general election.

Go pull wool over the eyes of your crooked and corrupt brethren.

:)

Crook/Corrupt : “Oversea Pakistanis have no voice in Pakistan matters”

IK removed, mass demonstrations and support for IK.

Crook/Corrupt : “I am desperate to move overseas for welfare payments, Pakistan is in the hands of crooks”

You couldn’t make it up.

:)

a general election.

Don't mention those words to these guys, right now they're terrified. I mean the mere utterance of an election and they start running to other topics.

PTI and many people around the country and the world want general elections, the PDM base does not and wants to see out the remaining term. I wonder why?

Don't mention those words to these guys, right now they're terrified. I mean the mere utterance of an election and they start running to other topics.

PTI and many people around the country and the world want general elections, the PDM base does not and wants to see out the remaining term. I wonder why?

Indeed, and these muppets cry democracy. I guess they have a few months before they collect their brown envelopes, that is if they can afford to put petrol in their vehicles. Could go electric. :)))

Rumors that MQM rejected to join the cabinet snd PMLN is struggling to make the cabinet as other parties after realising they will taint themselves forever if they go ahead with PMLN have stepped back and say that they know this gov will fall after 4 months or so.

Also some saying army generals approached Khan but he's given them a cold shoulder for now.

This is all after the protests and Khans jalsa.

[MENTION=135003]bones[/MENTION]

You cannot win a general election without the backing of the military establishment.

They will never allow traitor Khan to become PM again because they have realized that selecting him in 2018 was a grave error.

Please get this through the system - regardless of all the hoohaa by jobless and unproductive Youthopians on the streets or the claims of overseas Youthopians who are irrelevant to begin with, Imran will not become PM again.

He will always be remembered as the only PM in Pakistan’s history to get voted out. That is his political legacy.

Also some saying army generals approached Khan but he's given them a cold shoulder for now.

This is all after the protests and Khans jalsa.

Yesterday I was watching a video where what seems to be a very sensible and impartial journalist who said there is a lot of dissent amongst the ranks of the army. A lot of the army have friends and family of course, if their friends and family are expressing huge disappointment at what's happened they will no doubt have these views themselves or be impacted by them.

In the era of social media you simply cannot quieten down a population, not least a population of this size.

I have no doubt, absolutely no doubt the news channels of MSM yesterday were told and didn't want to show the Peshawar Jalsa, so what did people do? They went online or just switched to ARY, millions of viewers lost, huge sums potentially lost in terms of advert revenues (not sure how it works). So those other channels decided to stream Imran Khan's speech. Well by then it was too late.

I don't think these MSM channels will be in a position to join the blackout again, they really risk losing even more viewers.

Can someone pay RS100 to the crooks every time they say ‘Youthopians’? It will help them fuel their petrol tanks. As if it’s a new phrase, old as gold, stolen. As expected by crooks. :)

[MENTION=135003]
He will always be remembered as the only PM in Pakistan’s history to get voted out. That is his political legacy.

I think you really don't know what the average person thinks of him do you? Even if he was voted out, he was voted out by other PMs. He was not voted out by the public. The public as is being demonstrated all over Pakistan and all over the world are right behind him.

Can someone pay RS100 to the crooks every time they say ‘Youthopians’? It will help them fuel their petrol tanks. As if it’s a new phrase, old as gold, stolen. As expected by crooks. :)

I don't understand what their issue with the youth is, the youth are the foundation to any country. You don't see anyone in the west label their youth with such silly names. They consider their youth as part of them, they are one population.

[MENTION=135003]bones[/MENTION]

You cannot win a general election without the backing of the military establishment.

They will never allow traitor Khan to become PM again because they have realized that selecting him in 2018 was a grave error.

Please get this through the system - regardless of all the hoohaa by jobless and unproductive Youthopians on the streets or the claims of overseas Youthopians who are irrelevant to begin with, Imran will not become PM again.

If they rig to keep him out, the System is destroyed because he won't sit at home, if they don't the system is destroyed because he won't let a corrupt judiciary play silly games. We are reaching a seminal moment in PK history. If they kill him, both the dynasties will be either killed or driven out of PK.

I don't understand what their issue with the youth is, the youth are the foundation to any country. You don't see anyone in the west label their youth with such silly names. They consider their youth as part of them, they are one population.

They have an issue because they are not part of the youth, they are getting old, like their crooked and corrupt leaders. They known they will fade into history with corruption.

If they rig to keep him out, the System is destroyed because he won't sit at home, if they don't the system is destroyed because he won't let a corrupt judiciary play silly games. We are reaching a seminal moment in PK history. If they kill him, both the dynasties will be either killed or driven out of PK.

I think any thoughts of an assassination attempt is out of the window. An assassination would probably result in the lynching of many leaders in PDM if not worse such as civil war. His popularity is through the roof right now.

Nothing is going to happen - he will either be jailed or deported from the country. No one is going to kill him.

Pakistan’s military will always take dictations from the U.S., it is part of our strategic policy. Imran was rubbing them the wrong way and it was only a matter of time before the military turned their backs on him.

Imran is a threat to Pakistan’s deep state interests. His foreign policy does not align with them. They will not let him become PM again.

Also, the fact that he completely failed as a PM in general and tanked the economy made it easier for them to step aside and let PDM vote him out.

Imran was desperately hoping for military intervention and for Bajwa to take over for the time being and call for fresh elections. No wonder he gave orders for Bajwa’s removal in the last minute once he realized he was not on his side anymore.

The funny thing is that IK is portraying everywhere that he is out because of foreign intervention. And his supporters are reacting to that emotionally. But logically thinking, if a foreign intervention can be so strong to dump a sitting PM, how can it allow to become someone a PM who is doing propaganda against them?

The funny thing is that IK is portraying everywhere that he is out because of foreign intervention. And his supporters are reacting to that emotionally. But logically thinking, if a foreign intervention can be so strong to dump a sitting PM, how can it allow to become someone a PM who is doing propaganda against them?

The foreign intervention didn't think tht the public support for IK would so overwhelming. That probably watch a few of those empty PDM jalsas where they're begging people to attend and thought hey that's nothing to worry about. Inside 24 hours when those initial protests happened simultaneously they knew they'd messed up. Now they know they'll lose the next elections whenever they are held and by a resounding marging. So they're going to try make hay while they can.

Well among many other missing pieces. 1) This convincing evidence has not been filed with courts. No complaint or case registered yet. 2) If a govt in charge is being undermined by the foreign power, why wouldn't you dismiss the ambassador of that country already.

This is such a half baked story with so many missing parts. You could almost make a bad bollywood movie out of it.

The foreign intervention didn't think tht the public support for IK would so overwhelming. That probably watch a few of those empty PDM jalsas where they're begging people to attend and thought hey that's nothing to worry about. Inside 24 hours when those initial protests happened simultaneously they knew they'd messed up. Now they know they'll lose the next elections whenever they are held and by a resounding marging. So they're going to try make hay while they can.

These protests are nothing. How many people they are? Thousands? Millions? Pakistan's population is 22 billion. We both know that most of the people are there just for the fun, but even if all of those people are die hard IK supporters, that still does not mean much.

The reason of protests is more of foreign conspiracy and less of PTI. Once that foreign conspiracy bubble bursts, most of the people will probably stop with these protests.

Well among many other missing pieces. 1) This convincing evidence has not been filed with courts. No complaint or case registered yet. 2) If a govt in charge is being undermined by the foreign power, why wouldn't you dismiss the ambassador of that country already.

This is such a half baked story with so many missing parts. You could almost make a bad bollywood movie out of it.

Yes, so many loopholes, and the DG ISPR today also rejected these claims in his press conference today.

These protests are nothing. How many people they are? Thousands? Millions? Pakistan's population is 22 billion. We both know that most of the people are there just for the fun, but even if all of those people are die hard IK supporters, that still does not mean much.

The reason of protests is more of foreign conspiracy and less of PTI. Once that foreign conspiracy bubble bursts, most of the people will probably stop with these protests.

These protests are massive. People protested simultanously all over the country and all over the world. Has any PDM policitian ever gathered such huge numbers?

These gathering are representative of a wider image. Whilst it doesn't represent all Pakistanis, it sure represents a huge portion of them. What does it say that the days after SS is made the new PM that the topic trending right now is anti PDM?

Oh MashaAllah look at how cute you are, traitor Khan and all that. Guess the baby Noora is learning new words hahahaha.

One of the parties heavily involved in the regime change denies foreign interference? Lol.

Ok, that's the point. If that party is also against IK, then how can he even dream of getting into power again?

You lose all credibility when you cannot even get your millions and billions correct. Anyway, I'll leave you and the others to pretend that the popularity is not there. Blind leading the blind.

Ok, that's the point. If that party is also against IK, then how can he even dream of getting into power again?

You'd be surprised just how powerful the will of the people is. Think of events that happened with Erdogan and Turkey. If the people continue to support Imran Khan and show so little respect to SS and that is very evident, even the army will have to step aside.

These protests are massive. People protested simultanously all over the country and all over the world. Has any PDM policitian ever gathered such huge numbers?

These gathering are representative of a wider image. Whilst it doesn't represent all Pakistanis, it sure represents a huge portion of them. What does it say that the days after SS is made the new PM that the topic trending right now is anti PDM?

There were similar number of people in IK jalsas in 2017-18, and how many votes did he get? 32%? He barely made the government at that time with the help of MQM and independent members.

At that time, PMLN was at its lowest due to the reveal of corruption issues, and PTI was at its peak due to the promises that they made. Now, most people of Pakistan know that IK's promises were fake, so he is most probably going to get even less votes this time.

If you think that all the people going in these jalsas are because of IK's support, then you know nothing about Pakistani people. Here we have a lot of jobless people looking for these type of opportunities to have some shugal mela.

You'd be surprised just how powerful the will of the people is. Think of events that happened with Erdogan and Turkey. If the people continue to support Imran Khan and show so little respect to SS and that is very evident, even the army will have to step aside.

Now you are comparing Pakistan with Turkey. You really need to visit Pakistan for at least a year to get some reality checks.

There were similar number of people in IK jalsas in 2017-18, and how many votes did he get? 32%? He barely made the government at that time with the help of MQM and independent members.

At that time, PMLN was at its lowest due to the reveal of corruption issues, and PTI was at its peak due to the promises that they made. Now, most people of Pakistan know that IK's promises were fake, so he is most probably going to get even less votes this time.

If you think that all the people going in these jalsas are because of IK's support, then you know nothing about Pakistani people. Here we have a lot of jobless people looking for these type of opportunities to have some shugal mela.

Now you are lying. In 2017/2018 there were none of these massive protests simultaneously all over Pakistan and the world. Yes the jalsas were big but not to the scale of last night. A large sports stadium could host upwards of 80k easily, so just using basic maths I assume there was over 200k easily. Those numbers were not achieved back then.

I didn't say people are going to the jalsa because of PTI or IK, they probably are going because they are anti-establishment or anti-PDM. Either way the people are speaking, the trends are not letting up.

PTI have probably got a whole bunch of PR and social media experts they'll know full well how to continue riding this wave of momentum.

These protest are so powerful yet horrific that even the aliens have to come out and do a presser

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Want to thank all those who came to our jalsa in Peshawar making it a mammoth & historic jalsa. The passion & commitment crowd showed in support of an indep sovereign Pak & their total rejection of US-initiated regime change bringing to power criminals, shows where nation stands.</p>— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) <a href="https://twitter.com/ImranKhanPTI/status/1514554546437066752?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 14, 2022</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Bewal Express, did you notice how one of the thief supporters who once posted he does not support PMLN just that he is against IK, now typed in this thread that ''There's no need for a counter demonstration. We're in power?''

Seems that their masks are slipping off.

You lose all credibility when you cannot even get your millions and billions correct. Anyway, I'll leave you and the others to pretend that the popularity is not there. Blind leading the blind.

Yeah, my bad. It's more than 220 million. But the point still stands. Even if a million of people are protesting, then that means nothing in a democratic country.

Quran 2:18 -- Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path)

Arguing with Nooras is as such.

Yeah, my bad. It's more than 220 million. But the point still stands. Even if a million of people are protesting, then that means nothing in a democratic country.

Yes, 24 servants from Nawaz's ill gotten Jati Umra property attending a protest over an extra plate of biryani means everything but not millions protesting all over the world in favour of Imran Khan. Excellent logic that one can expect from people who support proven thieves and traitors.

So if he had no one protesting then you would say, he has no public support and he is finished. At the point your logic fails against your own argument. This isn't paid for, its organic

Yes, 24 servants from Nawaz's ill gotten Jati Umra property attending a protest over an extra plate of biryani means everything but not millions protesting all over the world in favour of Imran Khan. Excellent logic that one can expect from people who support proven thieves and traitors.

People are not protesting in favour of Imran Khan, they are protesting because of foreign conspiracy. Why would people vote in favour of IK, because he lost NCM democratically and constitutionally? If that's the case then those people are as much sore losers as IK. On the other had, if they are protesting because of foreign intervention, then that bubble has also started to burst now.

On the side note, I am not a PDM supporter. I voted for IK in last general elections. I spent every day under his government and now I know that his government was as incompetent as one can get. In an ideal world, I'd not go for either PDM or PTI, but in the current scenario, most of the people here in Pakistan are not going shoot themselves in the foot by voting for PTI again. Now our overseas brothers can say whatever they want, but that's not going to matter at the end of the day.

So if he had no one protesting then you would say, he has no public support and he is finished. At the point your logic fails against your own argument. This isn't paid for, its organic

No I would not say that. He has not failed because of people, he has failed because of his own incompetence.

No I would not say that. He has not failed because of people, he has failed because of his own incompetence.

Exports have gone by 1/3, tax collection has nearly doubled, imports are down, CAD down, remittances up, Reserves at 20bn and growth hit 5.5:92::91:

:ssa2

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="ur" dir="rtl">ایک نجی ٹی وی کا کیمره مین پشاور جلسہ گاہ میں خالی جگہ ڈھونڈتے ڈھونڈتے کابل پہنچ گیا،،،،&#55357;&#56834;</p>— Ihtisham Ul Haq (@iihtishamm) <a href="https://twitter.com/iihtishamm/status/1514370200656875524?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 13, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Exports have gone by 1/3, tax collection has nearly doubled, imports are down, CAD down, remittances up, Reserves at 20bn and growth hit 5.5:92::91:

These are not the things which matter for a common man (voter) of Pakistan. The things that matter are following:

- Daily goods prices (sugar, wheat e.t.c.) increased.
- Petrol prices increased (although that was because of global price increase, but a common voter does not understand this)
- Rupee value decreased.
- No check and balance in government departments.
- Motorway rape case, children rape cases.
- Automobile prices skyrocketed.
- No jobs, and if there were, then it would be better to be jobless than doing that job. Like doing 8-9 hours work 6 days a week with mere 20-30k salary.
- Less said about GDP and inflation, the better.

The common Pakistani people know that PDM or these looter parties are not a solution, but we desperately need some kind of change. If it works out, good. If it doesn't work out, then we were not in some kind of heaven under IK government.

These are not the things which matter for a common man (voter) of Pakistan. The things that matter are following:

- Petrol prices increased (although that was because of global price increase, but a common voter does not understand this)
- Rupee value decreased.
- No jobs, and if there were, then it would be better to be jobless than doing that job. Like doing 8-9 hours work 6 days a week with mere 20-30k salary.

The common Pakistani people know that PDM or these looter parties are not a solution, but we desperately need some kind of change. If it works out, good. If it doesn't work out, then we were not in some kind of heaven under IK government.

Yes we need to go back to those same criminals that’s looted and plundered the country for decades. That’s exactly the change the common man needs isn’t it?

- Rupee value decreased.

The common man has shown that they are willing to make sacrifices for the greater good. You don't have a million turn up in the middle of Ramadan for fun.

Back